Wife wants to go alone

Sounds like she AND you had a good time.
Hope she lets you know sime details about her date. Tgats always fun.
Is she gonna see/fuck him again?
You must have been SOOOO aroused!

Wow what a night, so my wife and her date returned to the hotel bar around 9pm and I sat there watching them chat and flirting for just over a hr, after watching them make out at the table they headed towards the lift.

At around 23:20 I heard a guy say "excuses me, James" looked around and it was the date he handed me a key and said you will need this, smiled and walked away.

I went straight to the lift and rushed to the room, on the door handle was the do not disturb sign and what was now my wifes torn red thong, went into the room her skirt was on the floor as you entered and she was laid naked spread across the bed hands were handcuffed to the bed, 1 leg had been tied to the using her bra and the other leg tied using her top.

Her lipstick smudged around her mouth, bite marks around her boobs, love bite on her neck, there was signs of cum on her body/pussy.

I don't know from drink or just being exhausted but she didn't move much look over and said baby can you get me out.

I didn't answer and just stripped and went straight to her pussy. It may have been the best night of my life.
I wanna hear Lucy’s account of her date night….
🎺🎺🎺😈

Last edited:
my gf , and i had a few mfm 3somes with a guy i met from sls, i think it was before our 3rd date me text me asking , if i would mind him seeing her alone, so wheni asked her about it , she declined, saying she wanted me there, we met with him once more after that, but havent been back

Reactions: btweets
Wow what a night, so my wife and her date returned to the hotel bar around 9pm and I sat there watching them chat and flirting for just over a hr, after watching them make out at the table they headed towards the lift.

At around 23:20 I heard a guy say "excuses me, James" looked around and it was the date he handed me a key and said you will need this, smiled and walked away.

I went straight to the lift and rushed to the room, on the door handle was the do not disturb sign and what was now my wifes torn red thong, went into the room her skirt was on the floor as you entered and she was laid naked spread across the bed hands were handcuffed to the bed, 1 leg had been tied to the using her bra and the other leg tied using her top.

Her lipstick smudged around her mouth, bite marks around her boobs, love bite on her neck, there was signs of cum on her body/pussy.

I don't know from drink or just being exhausted but she didn't move much look over and said baby can you get me out.

I didn't answer and just stripped and went straight to her pussy. It may have been the best night of my life.
Hell yes, I'd be tying her regularly, maybe sharing while tied!!!!

the guy I shared my wife with asked if he could take her out on a date. Wife and I talked about it and she was all for it. I said she would have to tell me everything when she got home. I also told the guy the same thing.
The night they went out was one of the weirdest nights I ever spent. wondering where they were. what they were doing. they actually just went to his place and fucked. She said it was sort of nice cause they just had each other. She said he told her how good a fuck she was and he couldn't get enough. She told him he was excellent in bed as well. She was to sore to fuck when she got home. He told me she was even more into it telling him how good he felt and did whet ever he asked. She also promised she would do it again. He had plans for her. I liked the whole thing. every time we fucked I would have her tell me more about what they did.

the guy I shared my wife with asked if he could take her out on a date. Wife and I talked about it and she was all for it. I said she would have to tell me everything when she got home. I also told the guy the same thing.
The night they went out was one of the weirdest nights I ever spent. wondering where they were. what they were doing. they actually just went to his place and fucked. She said it was sort of nice cause they just had each other. She said he told her how good a fuck she was and he couldn't get enough. She told him he was excellent in bed as well. She was to sore to fuck when she got home. He told me she was even more into it telling him how good he felt and did whet ever he asked. She also promised she would do it again. He had plans for her. I liked the whole thing. every time we fucked I would have her tell me more about what they did.
the guy i shared my gf with, ( look at my forum post) asked to see her alone, she didnt want to without me, her knowing i didnt mind, but out last mfm with him he did cum in like 5 minutes an was done, so when i took over fucking her, she started talking about traffic, an other stupid shit, made her loosed the mode, she never could get off , an wanted to leave , now he is asking to see us again, she says flatly No, i guess he shit the bed so to speak, lol she willing barebacked with him also , oh well ?

Reactions: niskeyguy
the guy i shared my gf with, ( look at my forum post) asked to see her alone, she didnt want to without me, her knowing i didnt mind, but out last mfm with him he did cum in like 5 minutes an was done, so when i took over fucking her, she started talking about traffic, an other stupid shit, made her loosed the mode, she never could get off , an wanted to leave , now he is asking to see us again, she says flatly No, i guess he shit the bed so to speak, lol she willing barebacked with him also , oh well ?
lol his lost, I could see where the guy could be a little turned on and cum to fast. But he should have gone down on her for awhile before he got down to business.

Reactions: MissMyWife
she did kinda want to see the 2nd bull alone, after her 2nd date , but we agreed to stop playing for a while,