Wife welcomed to family

Trigger

Jul 10, 2018
As he put his hand up her skirt ,she just looked at me and smiled a bit knowing this had been comming , my to uncles were watching this and my dad's got her to lay on the floor, reassuring her, iwas told to sit back and enjoy then he started to kiss her again one of my uncle,s stood up and took his bottoms of reveling his semmi hard cock and kneelt by her face, I told her to start sucking it that's one thing she has always done well with blowing me many times
By now dad and my other uncle was slowly strippng her with both them fingerring her they strip as well and they took turns in giving her a her giving them oral iwas really hard myself so I took my bottoms down and was rubbing my hard on it was weard she seem to just let them do what they like then dad's got on top of her and slowly pushed his CK into her she was on the pill so going in bare was no problem while he was pumping her one of my uncle started to suck on my hard cock I could not hold it together and sarted to cum he just kept on blowing me they was saying we are all in this together then dad got faster and have a groan and shot his seed deep in her he withdrew and one of my uncles got straight in there with his hard cock pounding her cum filled pussy he took it out and ask her to get on her knees he started to finger her assshe had never done anal but he slowly pushed his cock in her butt the uncle that suck me got in front of her and and put his cock in her mouth me and dad was under her sucking on her nice tits she was gasping and the to uncles said they want to cum together but the one being sucked could not hold on and shot down her throat , the one in her ass stated to pound harder then he let go in her ass , dad is a bit bigger than me and my uncles are longer but slimmer all are uncut , for the next few years she had us all Evan on our own we finally got a place of our own , but only one uncle still has ago now and then this started over 30 years a go enjoy

Reactions: elmoK