Wife went away with her coworker

biukgal

Female
Dec 13, 2015
My wife is a teacher and sometime ago she got a new teacher’s assistant in her class. Mark is a young gym type about 29-30. Daily, I am told how lovely he is, but nothing was going on between them. She said It would be weird since they work in the same classroom. I told her it was perfectly fine with me if something was going on between them. I met him a couple times when I picked her up from work and he seemed like a nice well-endowed person, lovey comfortable personality. I told her I liked him and how good they would look together. I can tell when she likes someone, you can see it in her steel blue eyes, facial expression, and body language, those 38DDs get perky.

During the school year they often take lunches together and hangout with other teachers after work and it was clear to me that they had good chemistry together, but they just never seem to step over that line. Even during their zoom meetings, they would be texting each other, sharing jokes.

School is out now, but they talked a lot on the phone and after every phone conversation she would get horny, and we would have sex. So, I knew she was gagging for it and I was wondering if he was also. He became a big part of our sex life, I would tell her how great it would be if he was doing her, if she was over his place and how I think he is a big boy and would fill her up, which drives her crazy.

Couple weeks ago, he mentioned to her that he was heading to DC for a week, he just wanted to get out of town but was not willing to travel out of the country at this time. My wife told him she wished she could also go somewhere since the last time we went anywhere was 2019, before all this madness started. He then invited her along, but she laughed it off and said I wish. After the call she told me, he was heading to DC and had asked her if she wanted to go but she thinks he was joking. I said maybe he was not joking and there was no reason for her to stay here just because I had to work, it was ok by me if she wanted to go with him. After thinking about it for a couple days, she decided to find out if he was serious and he was in fact very serious about her going with him to DC. He even said they could have different rooms if she did not want to share but he enjoyed and missed her company. She agreed to go, I said it would be a waste of money to book an extra room and so they agreed to share one room.

My wife and I spent the next week preparing for her to go away with this young, fit teacher’s assistant she works with by shopping for sexy outfits that go well with her 38DD’s. They were getting to DC by train, and I agreed to take her to the station and hand her over to Mark, I insisted. We got to the station and mark was waiting at the Starbucks. He said how weird and exiting this was as we chatted for a while over coffee until it was time for their train to leave. I hugged and kissed my wife, telling her to have fun, no limits, you only live once. I shook Marks hands and told him to take good care of my wife for me, how I want them to have fun and then I took my wife’s hand and placed it in his, then said my goodbyes. I watched as Mark and my wife enter the train and followed along until they got to their seats. I was so turned on by the entire experience and could not wait to get home so I can jerk off to the ideas floating in my head.

My wife text and called me during their train ride and again once they got to the hotel. They got to their room and put away their things, had a shower and changed as they were going out for drinks and dinner. She said she was wet and has been wet for some time now. She wanted the moment to come but she was really enjoying the buildup to it. They had been very careful acting shy with each other, especially when they entered the room but as they walked through the hotel lobby toward the bar, he took her hand and said he was happy to be here with her. She told him how happy she was to also be away with him.

They had some drinks, then went for a walk since they were on the train for over 3 hours, they had more drinks and then dinner later. The moment had arrived, it was time to return to the hotel and spend their first night together. While mark was taking a shower, I was on the phone to my wife who said she could see that he was also turned on. I asked her if they had at least shared a kiss and she said no but they hugged, so I asked what she was waiting for. My wife asked me if I was OK, and if I was turned on and I said am. I told her if she was busy later, she did not have the call me.

Mark got out the shower, but he was dressed in a short and top and now it was my wives turn in the shower. I told her what to wear that night. While she was in the shower, I texted mark and told him to have fun, we exchange a few text messages until my wife exited the shower, mark’s last text was a Thank You, that was about 10 PM last night. I know exactly what he was looking at and I knew those 38DDs and her ass were blowing his mind. My wife text me again at 2:00 AM, she said she could not stop Cumming every time he enters her, how big he was, how great the sex was, even better than expected, how much stamina he has. She them text again at 5:00 AM saying they were going to sleep and will talk to me later. It is 10:00 AM at the time of writing this and I am sure they are still asleep.

Attachments

• 38ddd.jpg
    38ddd.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 433
My wife is a teacher and sometime ago she got a new teacher’s assistant in her class. Mark is a young gym type about 29-30. Daily, I am told how lovely he is, but nothing was going on between them. She said It would be weird since they work in the same classroom. I told her it was perfectly fine with me if something was going on between them. I met him a couple times when I picked her up from work and he seemed like a nice well-endowed person, lovey comfortable personality. I told her I liked him and how good they would look together. I can tell when she likes someone, you can see it in her steel blue eyes, facial expression, and body language, those 38DDs get perky.

During the school year they often take lunches together and hangout with other teachers after work and it was clear to me that they had good chemistry together, but they just never seem to step over that line. Even during their zoom meetings, they would be texting each other, sharing jokes.

School is out now, but they talked a lot on the phone and after every phone conversation she would get horny, and we would have sex. So, I knew she was gagging for it and I was wondering if he was also. He became a big part of our sex life, I would tell her how great it would be if he was doing her, if she was over his place and how I think he is a big boy and would fill her up, which drives her crazy.

Couple weeks ago, he mentioned to her that he was heading to DC for a week, he just wanted to get out of town but was not willing to travel out of the country at this time. My wife told him she wished she could also go somewhere since the last time we went anywhere was 2019, before all this madness started. He then invited her along, but she laughed it off and said I wish. After the call she told me, he was heading to DC and had asked her if she wanted to go but she thinks he was joking. I said maybe he was not joking and there was no reason for her to stay here just because I had to work, it was ok by me if she wanted to go with him. After thinking about it for a couple days, she decided to find out if he was serious and he was in fact very serious about her going with him to DC. He even said they could have different rooms if she did not want to share but he enjoyed and missed her company. She agreed to go, I said it would be a waste of money to book an extra room and so they agreed to share one room.

My wife and I spent the next week preparing for her to go away with this young, fit teacher’s assistant she works with by shopping for sexy outfits that go well with her 38DD’s. They were getting to DC by train, and I agreed to take her to the station and hand her over to Mark, I insisted. We got to the station and mark was waiting at the Starbucks. He said how weird and exiting this was as we chatted for a while over coffee until it was time for their train to leave. I hugged and kissed my wife, telling her to have fun, no limits, you only live once. I shook Marks hands and told him to take good care of my wife for me, how I want them to have fun and then I took my wife’s hand and placed it in his, then said my goodbyes. I watched as Mark and my wife enter the train and followed along until they got to their seats. I was so turned on by the entire experience and could not wait to get home so I can jerk off to the ideas floating in my head.

My wife text and called me during their train ride and again once they got to the hotel. They got to their room and put away their things, had a shower and changed as they were going out for drinks and dinner. She said she was wet and has been wet for some time now. She wanted the moment to come but she was really enjoying the buildup to it. They had been very careful acting shy with each other, especially when they entered the room but as they walked through the hotel lobby toward the bar, he took her hand and said he was happy to be here with her. She told him how happy she was to also be away with him.

They had some drinks, then went for a walk since they were on the train for over 3 hours, they had more drinks and then dinner later. The moment had arrived, it was time to return to the hotel and spend their first night together. While mark was taking a shower, I was on the phone to my wife who said she could see that he was also turned on. I asked her if they had at least shared a kiss and she said no but they hugged, so I asked what she was waiting for. My wife asked me if I was OK, and if I was turned on and I said am. I told her if she was busy later, she did not have the call me.

Mark got out the shower, but he was dressed in a short and top and now it was my wives turn in the shower. I told her what to wear that night. While she was in the shower, I texted mark and told him to have fun, we exchange a few text messages until my wife exited the shower, mark’s last text was a Thank You, that was about 10 PM last night. I know exactly what he was looking at and I knew those 38DDs and her ass were blowing his mind. My wife text me again at 2:00 AM, she said she could not stop Cumming every time he enters her, how big he was, how great the sex was, even better than expected, how much stamina he has. She them text again at 5:00 AM saying they were going to sleep and will talk to me later. It is 10:00 AM at the time of writing this and I am sure they are still asleep.
good for your wife. I'm sure she is having fun. Also good for mark. busting in married pussy is best.

Lucky for all three of you.
Have you jacked yourself raw at this point?

What a lovely story. I'm sure she will really appreciate you giving her this freedom and will give you a very special thank you when she gets home.
She going to love him fucking her everyday,probably several times a day. I hope you are happy for them to continue when they return because she's going to want to. And if you are ok with that, then it's going to be a lot of fun for you too xx

Can you write more please. More details. It would make the story so much better and is there follow ups please. Is she still fucking him xx

Reactions: Rem503
Just a quick update. My wife really enjoyed her time with Mark. They are back now and returned to work but not in the same classroom. My wife and I have been in this lifestyle for some time now and we are still friends with several of the people we were fortunate to meet over the many years. Mark is no exception, and he and I are good friends, we get on well, except for the fact that he supports the rival footy club.

My wife also spends a lot more time with him and I encourage it. I told them both, they can enjoy each other whenever they want and they do. I had the privilege of sharing my wife with Mark a couple times and we all had fun, the sex is great and my wife loves the extra attention. I do love watching them together. It is not uncommon for my wife to call and let me know she will be staying at Mark’s for the night and its OK with me. I get turned on with observing and even more listening from outside the room. One of the things that stands out apart for the fact that he is bigger than I am, is how much he cums, it is more than normal. We both like Mark because he is like us in a way, open, willing to explore and easy going. After a crazy 2020, we needed this.

I absolutely LOVE the "getting her ready for a trip" part of this lifestyle. J traveled a lot for business pre-COVID and it was always our favorite thing to do, go out to the high end malls and shop for new and SEXCITING outfits for her to wear after work hours with whomever she happened to be traveling with (usually her Boss/Lover up to 2019-2020). he ok'd her to use her company card for new "work outfits" when they traveled.

There is something so unbelievably HOT and SEXY and SENSUAL about helping your wife pick out outfits to turn on someone else and help her get fucked!!! HARD AS A ROCK JUST WRITING ABOUT IT!! lol Really sad they don't travel any longer (much) and everyone is working from home now, so most of her opportunities for new affairs ended because of COVID. She's not much for bars and clubs, the risk/return is not very good and sloppy drunk idiots pestering her turns her right off!!

CW