Wife went to HS reunion

paracufz

Couple
Gold
My wife recently attended her HS reunion and went to a party afterward. She originally wanted me to come with her but she decided she was too tired.

She ended up going anyway and as she has lost a lot of weight and grew her hair out she got lots of male attention at the bar. She told me that she met a man that she had been friends with at high school and he went from being a 'skinny nerd' into a 'hunk'. She said that they had talked in the corner for a while and then went out onto the deck for an extended private chat.

She told me that she was aroused but didn't really do anything with him.

Anyway she sent me an e-mail with the following story attached.

What do you think really happened?

In the story she referred to me as Jason.

I don't have a good word processing program, so am writing this in e mail. AFter all, this is for you and about you, sort of. I wrote this Saturday night. I would have loved to have you with me at the reunion. Since you weren't, here is a little something for.you

Forty years!
It had been forty years since she attended high school. Oftentimes, it feels like only a few weeks had passed, She begins the evening of her class reunion in her pajamas with a new James Patterson paperback. It had been a long and trying week. To relax with oreos and book was to have been the perfect evening. Her husband was to have joined her, but circumstances being what they were, he was home.

Sharon heard her phone notify her of a text. It was her friend, Patrick,"Hey Sharon, the gang's all here."

"Dammit," she mumbled. In translation, the text really said, "Hey there, we are here at the reunion. Where are you? If you are not on your way here, we will be coming to get you." Patrick could be very pushy, very stubborn and she could never deny him anything, anyway.

Twenty minutes later, she found herself trying to park her car at a run down, whole in the wall, rural bar/restaurant. Parking was difficult so she had plenty of time to rethink what she was doing. It took all of her wi power not to drive into the parking lot and exit just as quickly,

Sharon climbed the stairs to the wooden deck and look around at the many faces. Some seemed familiar, most did not. That she very quickly took note of several very attractive, well built men in their fifties was certainly incentive to join the party. One of the organizers greeted her and offered her a drink.

"I'll have water with lemon, thanks." Drink in hand, Sharon slowly walked in. Patrick wasn't there yet. She thought she would just sit, drink her water and leave. AFter all, she wasn't popular in high school. She was well known, but was quiet and a bit awkward. She gained confidence throughout adult hood and could kick ass in a board meeting or at karaoke night. But found it amazing that being om a room with her high school mates would bring her back to having the social grace of a pig on figure skates. She could feel the glances and looks from some of the other guests, but no one approached her.

She finished her drink and was standing to try to make a quiet exit when one of the men approached her.

"Sharon? Is that you?"

She smiled, recognizing him as Joseph, a fellow musician in High School.

Another, almost recognizable face joined them. Joseph said, "Bob, you remember Sharon don't know you?"

"Wow," replied Robert, " I didn't recognize you." The three old friends began talking and telling stories. Sharon very quickly returned to her normally outgoing self. The men were laughing, clearly entertained. AFter updates about the previous forty years, they wandered off.

Now, Sharon began to feel that endorphin rush, that buzz she gets when she has the attention of men, other than her husband. She could sense looks from other men and some women in the room. As she tried to cross the room, she couldn't step more than a few feet without someone else, embracing her and expressing awe at her appearance or just planting a kiss on the cheek.

She thought to herself, "This sucks. All of this attention and my husband isn't even here." Attention from men is always welcome, but so far, she only touched other men when Jason was there to appreciate it. She and Jason spoke often about their lifestyle choices, including those choices that allow her to fuck whomever she wants as long as he is able watch. After 20 years, their sex life had included many things and had evolved to cuckoldry. She always found that watching Jason's reaction while she fucked some guy and reminded Jason that he was totally inadequate in the sack was part of the allure to being a hot.

The night wore on. That buzz that started earlier was beginning to blossom into sexual energy. Sharon realized she had two choices. She could chat up the silver haired hottie in the corner who had been watching her and take him out to the parking lot for some raw sex or she could invite him to ride home with her to play with her husband present.

Fortunately or maybe unfortunately, Sharon made her choice. She approached the man who captured her interest.

"I know you, don't I?" She asked.

"Perhaps, it depends on who you are." he replied. They both laughed as they introduced themselves again, after forty years. Phillip was the school geek. He was thin with thick glasses and no social skills in school. But now......

PHillip told Sharon he had been divorced for 23 years and had not found the woman that "clicked" for him. It seemed odd that this was his introduction, but then, she decided to play it out.

"My husband and I have been married for almost 20 years," she said. "We have a great life together even though to some people, it may seems to be an unusual sort of life. We believe in having a good time and living life every day as if tomorrow may not come."

Sharon watched Phillips face as she spoke, She followed his gaze it moved toward her robust cleavage. The music was loud, so they moved closer to one another. She felt his fingers lightly touch her arm as they spoke.
It was very evident to both, that there was a connection. She slid closer to him, and looked up. While continuing to speak about.....whatever, his fingers caressed her back.

"That's it." she said. "I need to step out. Do not go anywhere, Phillip;." She hurried outside, wondering how best to handle this situation, That electric energy was quickly becoming raw horniness. She wanted this man and needed to make it happen,

She texted her husband. "Hey babe. Having a good time. Be home soon. Bringing a friend. Love you."

Sharon went inside and found Phillip. He was quietly standing the same place. The music was very loud, so he bent over close to her.

"Is everything okay?" He asked.

"Sure. Sure. My husband and I were wondering if you would want to come out to the house with me." She tilted her head back, smiled coyly and looked upward at Phillip.

Within a few minutes they had started for the door, He asked is she thought they should leave separately. She grabbed his hand and led him out the door.

As soon as they felt that cool air, she turned toward Phillip. She reached up and drew his head down. She whispered, "Let's go. If you are willing, I have plans for us with Jason." Phillip responded by leaning down, opening her mouth forcefully with his tongue and burying it as if to plunge it to the back of her throat.

For someone as experienced as Sharon, it always strikes her odd that kissing is what gets her attention, what makes her wet. She leaned near him and rubbed her pelvis against his already hard cock.

"Hmmmmmm now this is what I was waiting for."

PHillip was quick to read what was happening and asked Sharon, "Should we wait until we are with your husband?"

"Fuctk, no, " she said. She practically pulled Phillip to her SUV, fumbling with his zipper while he pulled her skirt up. That she had no panties on was evident and damned exciting, She put her hand to his chest and said, "A minute please? " Having picked up her cell phone, Sharon selected the camera option and asked, "Do you mind if I take a picture of.....uh?"

"Go right ahead."Phillip said.

Sharon bent her knees and aimed the camera at his already eager cock. She snapped a photo and quickly typed, "Hey babe. Sorry I can't wait. We will be home soon tho" She showed Phillip the text, he smirked and nodded. She clicked SEND.

At home, Jason had just finished showering and was lounging in running pants, awaiting Sharon and her new friend, He looked at his phone to check the time and noticed he had a text message waiting.

He started to get annoyed that she had broken one of their agreements. Swinging and kink are activities they engage in to add to their marriage, not disrespect one another. Then, he noticed his usually flaccid penis was starting to respond. Jason decided to see where the evening would take him and his beautiful, fleshy erotic wife. Trust was a huge part of their relationship as it has to be with anyone engaging in Hot wife/cuck play or BDSM.

In the meantime, Jason was rock hard and ready for Sharon. Seeing her unclad pussy was nearly too much to handle. She opened the back of her SUV and and bent over to spread a blanket.. As she did so, again, Jason had full view of her now glistening twat. He began stroking his cock, slowly while watching her arranging the covering. She then, reached further into the SUV and pulled out a gym bag. He watched as she unzipped the bag and groaned when he saw it was full of a collection of vibrators and other sex toys. He even thought he saw some leather poking through the collection. That was enough.

Jason grabbed Sharon by the waist and slid his fingers from her ass forward passing her pussy and finding her clit. She gasped as he touched her tiny, sensitive bits and squirmed. She pressed her ass toward him. His fingers circling her vagina, while she wiggled trying to get something, anything inside her hole.

"Now, ", Sharon demanded. "You better start fucking me now or I am going to find someone who will."

Jason wondered, but only for a moment, what happened to the shy, young girl who graduated from high school, still a virgin? He sensed by the tone in her voice that she was perfectly confident and possibly, he had found the woman who would take charge. Whatever she was, he was only too happy to accommodate her.

"Lick my juice from your fingers," Sharon said. Jason did so.

"Good, now that you really know what I am about, you will do whatever I tell you to do for the next three hours. Do NOT tease me or call me bitch, slut or whore. That is my job. Do NOT try to tell me what to do or put your cock anywhere with out my approval. And lastly,I have been dominant in my sex life for more than 20 years and will
press your limits, but trust me. If you can't do that, we should stop now."

She heard him groan and sensed that he was stroking his cock with more energy than before.

"NOW, I want your cock inside my cunt."

"Finally, " Jason thought to himself. He thrust himself deep inside her and stayed still a moment. Savoring the velvet heat from her hot, juicy body.

"Fuck me, I said. Fuck me now and fuck me hard."

Phillip squeezed her hips with his hands and started pummelling her cunt. After several thrusts, Sharon said, "I want it hard. Is that it?"

Phillip groaned, unsure if fucking her harder was going to be satisfying. He didn't think he could control himself.
HIs throbbing tool started pounding her pussy, repeatedly. She met each movement by pressing her ass cheeks toward him. Her pussy was full of cock and was so wet it was slippery.

Then, she heard Phillip almost wimper, "I can't. I am going to come."

Sharon repllied, "I want you to come deep inside me.........now." His final thrust, while happening all too soon led to a satisfying release of his junk into her twat. He stayed there for a moment and rested his head on her and tried to get control of his breathing.

He wanted to speak, to apologize for coming after only a few minutes. He wanted to explain that it had been some time since he had gotten laid. He wanted to say a lot of things, but could not speak. She wriggled her body against him and he moaned.

Sharon turned beneath him, having to practically hold him and keep him from collapsing. "Well done. Phil. Well, done."

She caressed his buttocks and thighs, appreciating his physicality and gently brushed back his hair with her hand. She then, pushed him away from her. Phillip was quite surprised and very concerned that she would be dismissing him.

"Get dressed, we have to get going." She adjusted her skirt and left her hair a mess. She left her pussy, wet and skanky with his jism.

Phillip finally found his words, feeling like a clumsy teenager. "I'm sorry, I mean....."

Sharon interrupted him and said, "Did you do what I asked? Then don't apologize."

"You didn't come, did you? " asked Phillip. She was so sloppy wet, he felt he had to ask to be sure.

"No, but I didn't want to, " said Sharon. "I will do what I want and get what I like. Don't you worry." She smirked slyly.

Sharon reached back into the SUV, grabbed her favorite purple vibrator and her keys. "You're driving. We still have 2 and half hours left."

For some reason unknown to him, Phillip walked Sharon to the passenger side, opened the door and helped her intl the vehicle. In the new millenium, this sort of manner was seldom shown. But, just being there with Sharon made :phillip want to treat her with respect and deference.

"Thank you, Phil. You are a quick study." She settled into her seat, and said, "We are heading to Springfield. "

Attachments

• whip.jpg
    whip.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 110
My wife recently attended her HS reunion and went to a party afterward. She originally wanted me to come with her but she decided she was too tired.

She ended up going anyway and as she has lost a lot of weight and grew her hair out she got lots of male attention at the bar. She told me that she met a man that she had been friends with at high school and he went from being a 'skinny nerd' into a 'hunk'. She said that they had talked in the corner for a while and then went out onto the deck for an extended private chat.

She told me that she was aroused but didn't really do anything with him.

Anyway she sent me an e-mail with the following story attached.

What do you think really happened?

In the story she referred to me as Jason.

I don't have a good word processing program, so am writing this in e mail. AFter all, this is for you and about you, sort of. I wrote this Saturday night. I would have loved to have you with me at the reunion. Since you weren't, here is a little something for.you

Forty years!
It had been forty years since she attended high school. Oftentimes, it feels like only a few weeks had passed, She begins the evening of her class reunion in her pajamas with a new James Patterson paperback. It had been a long and trying week. To relax with oreos and book was to have been the perfect evening. Her husband was to have joined her, but circumstances being what they were, he was home.

Sharon heard her phone notify her of a text. It was her friend, Patrick,"Hey Sharon, the gang's all here."

"Dammit," she mumbled. In translation, the text really said, "Hey there, we are here at the reunion. Where are you? If you are not on your way here, we will be coming to get you." Patrick could be very pushy, very stubborn and she could never deny him anything, anyway.

Twenty minutes later, she found herself trying to park her car at a run down, whole in the wall, rural bar/restaurant. Parking was difficult so she had plenty of time to rethink what she was doing. It took all of her wi power not to drive into the parking lot and exit just as quickly,

Sharon climbed the stairs to the wooden deck and look around at the many faces. Some seemed familiar, most did not. That she very quickly took note of several very attractive, well built men in their fifties was certainly incentive to join the party. One of the organizers greeted her and offered her a drink.

"I'll have water with lemon, thanks." Drink in hand, Sharon slowly walked in. Patrick wasn't there yet. She thought she would just sit, drink her water and leave. AFter all, she wasn't popular in high school. She was well known, but was quiet and a bit awkward. She gained confidence throughout adult hood and could kick ass in a board meeting or at karaoke night. But found it amazing that being om a room with her high school mates would bring her back to having the social grace of a pig on figure skates. She could feel the glances and looks from some of the other guests, but no one approached her.

She finished her drink and was standing to try to make a quiet exit when one of the men approached her.

"Sharon? Is that you?"

She smiled, recognizing him as Joseph, a fellow musician in High School.

Another, almost recognizable face joined them. Joseph said, "Bob, you remember Sharon don't know you?"

"Wow," replied Robert, " I didn't recognize you." The three old friends began talking and telling stories. Sharon very quickly returned to her normally outgoing self. The men were laughing, clearly entertained. AFter updates about the previous forty years, they wandered off.

Now, Sharon began to feel that endorphin rush, that buzz she gets when she has the attention of men, other than her husband. She could sense looks from other men and some women in the room. As she tried to cross the room, she couldn't step more than a few feet without someone else, embracing her and expressing awe at her appearance or just planting a kiss on the cheek.

She thought to herself, "This sucks. All of this attention and my husband isn't even here." Attention from men is always welcome, but so far, she only touched other men when Jason was there to appreciate it. She and Jason spoke often about their lifestyle choices, including those choices that allow her to fuck whomever she wants as long as he is able watch. After 20 years, their sex life had included many things and had evolved to cuckoldry. She always found that watching Jason's reaction while she fucked some guy and reminded Jason that he was totally inadequate in the sack was part of the allure to being a hot.

The night wore on. That buzz that started earlier was beginning to blossom into sexual energy. Sharon realized she had two choices. She could chat up the silver haired hottie in the corner who had been watching her and take him out to the parking lot for some raw sex or she could invite him to ride home with her to play with her husband present.

Fortunately or maybe unfortunately, Sharon made her choice. She approached the man who captured her interest.

"I know you, don't I?" She asked.

"Perhaps, it depends on who you are." he replied. They both laughed as they introduced themselves again, after forty years. Phillip was the school geek. He was thin with thick glasses and no social skills in school. But now......

PHillip told Sharon he had been divorced for 23 years and had not found the woman that "clicked" for him. It seemed odd that this was his introduction, but then, she decided to play it out.

"My husband and I have been married for almost 20 years," she said. "We have a great life together even though to some people, it may seems to be an unusual sort of life. We believe in having a good time and living life every day as if tomorrow may not come."

Sharon watched Phillips face as she spoke, She followed his gaze it moved toward her robust cleavage. The music was loud, so they moved closer to one another. She felt his fingers lightly touch her arm as they spoke.
It was very evident to both, that there was a connection. She slid closer to him, and looked up. While continuing to speak about.....whatever, his fingers caressed her back.

"That's it." she said. "I need to step out. Do not go anywhere, Phillip;." She hurried outside, wondering how best to handle this situation, That electric energy was quickly becoming raw horniness. She wanted this man and needed to make it happen,

She texted her husband. "Hey babe. Having a good time. Be home soon. Bringing a friend. Love you."

Sharon went inside and found Phillip. He was quietly standing the same place. The music was very loud, so he bent over close to her.

"Is everything okay?" He asked.

"Sure. Sure. My husband and I were wondering if you would want to come out to the house with me." She tilted her head back, smiled coyly and looked upward at Phillip.

Within a few minutes they had started for the door, He asked is she thought they should leave separately. She grabbed his hand and led him out the door.

As soon as they felt that cool air, she turned toward Phillip. She reached up and drew his head down. She whispered, "Let's go. If you are willing, I have plans for us with Jason." Phillip responded by leaning down, opening her mouth forcefully with his tongue and burying it as if to plunge it to the back of her throat.

For someone as experienced as Sharon, it always strikes her odd that kissing is what gets her attention, what makes her wet. She leaned near him and rubbed her pelvis against his already hard cock.

"Hmmmmmm now this is what I was waiting for."

PHillip was quick to read what was happening and asked Sharon, "Should we wait until we are with your husband?"

"Fuctk, no, " she said. She practically pulled Phillip to her SUV, fumbling with his zipper while he pulled her skirt up. That she had no panties on was evident and damned exciting, She put her hand to his chest and said, "A minute please? " Having picked up her cell phone, Sharon selected the camera option and asked, "Do you mind if I take a picture of.....uh?"

"Go right ahead."Phillip said.

Sharon bent her knees and aimed the camera at his already eager cock. She snapped a photo and quickly typed, "Hey babe. Sorry I can't wait. We will be home soon tho" She showed Phillip the text, he smirked and nodded. She clicked SEND.

At home, Jason had just finished showering and was lounging in running pants, awaiting Sharon and her new friend, He looked at his phone to check the time and noticed he had a text message waiting.

He started to get annoyed that she had broken one of their agreements. Swinging and kink are activities they engage in to add to their marriage, not disrespect one another. Then, he noticed his usually flaccid penis was starting to respond. Jason decided to see where the evening would take him and his beautiful, fleshy erotic wife. Trust was a huge part of their relationship as it has to be with anyone engaging in Hot wife/cuck play or BDSM.

In the meantime, Jason was rock hard and ready for Sharon. Seeing her unclad pussy was nearly too much to handle. She opened the back of her SUV and and bent over to spread a blanket.. As she did so, again, Jason had full view of her now glistening twat. He began stroking his cock, slowly while watching her arranging the covering. She then, reached further into the SUV and pulled out a gym bag. He watched as she unzipped the bag and groaned when he saw it was full of a collection of vibrators and other sex toys. He even thought he saw some leather poking through the collection. That was enough.

Jason grabbed Sharon by the waist and slid his fingers from her ass forward passing her pussy and finding her clit. She gasped as he touched her tiny, sensitive bits and squirmed. She pressed her ass toward him. His fingers circling her vagina, while she wiggled trying to get something, anything inside her hole.

"Now, ", Sharon demanded. "You better start fucking me now or I am going to find someone who will."

Jason wondered, but only for a moment, what happened to the shy, young girl who graduated from high school, still a virgin? He sensed by the tone in her voice that she was perfectly confident and possibly, he had found the woman who would take charge. Whatever she was, he was only too happy to accommodate her.

"Lick my juice from your fingers," Sharon said. Jason did so.

"Good, now that you really know what I am about, you will do whatever I tell you to do for the next three hours. Do NOT tease me or call me bitch, slut or whore. That is my job. Do NOT try to tell me what to do or put your cock anywhere with out my approval. And lastly,I have been dominant in my sex life for more than 20 years and will
press your limits, but trust me. If you can't do that, we should stop now."

She heard him groan and sensed that he was stroking his cock with more energy than before.

"NOW, I want your cock inside my cunt."

"Finally, " Jason thought to himself. He thrust himself deep inside her and stayed still a moment. Savoring the velvet heat from her hot, juicy body.

"Fuck me, I said. Fuck me now and fuck me hard."

Phillip squeezed her hips with his hands and started pummelling her cunt. After several thrusts, Sharon said, "I want it hard. Is that it?"

Phillip groaned, unsure if fucking her harder was going to be satisfying. He didn't think he could control himself.
HIs throbbing tool started pounding her pussy, repeatedly. She met each movement by pressing her ass cheeks toward him. Her pussy was full of cock and was so wet it was slippery.

Then, she heard Phillip almost wimper, "I can't. I am going to come."

Sharon repllied, "I want you to come deep inside me.........now." His final thrust, while happening all too soon led to a satisfying release of his junk into her twat. He stayed there for a moment and rested his head on her and tried to get control of his breathing.

He wanted to speak, to apologize for coming after only a few minutes. He wanted to explain that it had been some time since he had gotten laid. He wanted to say a lot of things, but could not speak. She wriggled her body against him and he moaned.

Sharon turned beneath him, having to practically hold him and keep him from collapsing. "Well done. Phil. Well, done."

She caressed his buttocks and thighs, appreciating his physicality and gently brushed back his hair with her hand. She then, pushed him away from her. Phillip was quite surprised and very concerned that she would be dismissing him.

"Get dressed, we have to get going." She adjusted her skirt and left her hair a mess. She left her pussy, wet and skanky with his jism.

Phillip finally found his words, feeling like a clumsy teenager. "I'm sorry, I mean....."

Sharon interrupted him and said, "Did you do what I asked? Then don't apologize."

"You didn't come, did you? " asked Phillip. She was so sloppy wet, he felt he had to ask to be sure.

"No, but I didn't want to, " said Sharon. "I will do what I want and get what I like. Don't you worry." She smirked slyly.

Sharon reached back into the SUV, grabbed her favorite purple vibrator and her keys. "You're driving. We still have 2 and half hours left."

For some reason unknown to him, Phillip walked Sharon to the passenger side, opened the door and helped her intl the vehicle. In the new millenium, this sort of manner was seldom shown. But, just being there with Sharon made :phillip want to treat her with respect and deference.

"Thank you, Phil. You are a quick study." She settled into her seat, and said, "We are heading to Springfield. "
sweet sex ytits to lick and suck