Wife Went Wild (attached pic at end)

BikerBill

Couple
Apr 27, 2017
This event happened several years ago but remains one of our most memorable experiences, I remember it like it was yesterday. Long story but it was a 4-day event!

This 4-day motorcycle rally started out like most others we had been to. Wednesday was set-up camp then kick back and relax with a few beers. The rally grounds were filling up quickly with all sorts of campers & RVs. Late that afternoon 3 guys pulled in next to us with a large enclosed trailer. They introduced themselves as Bob, Will, & John and asked us if that spot was taken. We welcomed them as neighbors and they started setting up camp.

Thursday, after a morning ride & good lunch things started heating up. Many of the ladies were flashing their tits for beads and some just went topless. Ann had put on a sexy loose fitting halter top with no bra and it caught the attention of our new neighbors. They walked over for a visit and we drank a few beers. They tried to coax Ann into flashing her tits for them but she wasn’t up for going that far just yet.

Ann went in the camper to restock our small cooler and Will asked if I would rather they not try to get her to show off for them. I laughed and told them the wilder she gets the more I like it but she’s got to be a little drunk to start getting wild. Will smiled and walked back to their trailer.

Ann came back out with our cooler just as Will was walking up with a cooler, his was full of jello shots. Ann said that she loves jello shots, they assured her they had plenty and kept handing them to her often. An hour later she was flashing her tits for them and not long after that she was topless.

The more drunk Ann got the bolder the guys got with her. Bob started out doing a bump & grind with her to the loud music playing as an excuse to get his hands on her titties. John, Will, and I all took our turns doing the same thing. After a few more jello shots they were no longer looking for excuses to get their hands on her tits, they were just openly playing with them. Then Will brought up the idea of having Ann lay back in her lounge chair so we could put jello on her nipples and lick it off.

John and Bob went first, there was a lot of licking & sucking to get a little bit of jello off her tits and Ann was clearly super turned on. Will & I were taking our time getting the jello off as well and Ann was breathing really hard. While Will was still working on her tit I gave Ann a deep kiss & slid my hand down the front of her shorts and started massaging her hard. Ann broke the kiss with a loud moan, looked at me and said; that’s it, I feel like I’m on fire. You’ve got to take me inside and fuck me now.

Will immediately started massaging both tits & tweaking her already hard nipples, he chuckled and said; what about us! I was a little surprised by everything Ann had already done but was shocked when she looked at Will and said; fine, I’m so fucking horny I’ll fuck you all. Will gave me a questioning look and I just smiled & said, you guys lit the fire so you can help me put it out if you want to.

Will suggested we go to their big enclosed trailer because they had plenty of mattresses laid out on the floor. Ann sucked and fucked all 4 of us until we had to call for a beer break. She jokingly complained about the break but I knew she had to need a break too. Round 2 was even more fun than round 1, then it was time for hot showers and a late supper.

Friday morning Ann & I talked at length about the events of the previous day. Ann was worried about how I felt about it and I assured her I had a great time and loved her even more for it. She said she didn’t know how she was going to face the guys after having done all that with them. I asked Ann if she had as much fun as she appeared to be having with them and she immediately said; Yes, I’ve never been that turned on in my life. I smiled at Ann and told her facing them would be easy because they were going to want to do the same thing today that they did yesterday and so do I!

Friday afternoon when the guys walked over to visit Ann broke the ice quickly by saying; let’s start this afternoon the way we ended it yesterday, I don’t need any jello shots today. Back to their trailer went and once again Ann drained all 4 of us. I had never seen her like this before, she was like a woman possessed.

We cleaned up and went out to enjoy the rally events, had some steaks on the grill and then went up to listen to the band. When we got back to our camper I started getting amorous with Ann thinking about everything my super-hot wife had done. She pushed me back on the bed and said; how about I just give you a good blow job tonight, I’m getting a little sore and I want to be ready for tomorrow. I got instantly hard just thinking about her doing that again and asked if she thought she would be up to it. Ann said; I sure hope so, John told me they have 2 more friends riding in after work tonight and spending the rest of the weekend with them. The blowjob took all of 30 seconds before I exploded.

Sure enough, Saturday morning there were 2 more motorcycles parked outside their trailer. Ann looked out the window & said; I sure hope their friends are as nice as they are because if they’re not it means I’m done playing with them. We agreed that either one of us could call a halt to things at any time if we got uncomfortable.

We got back to our camp around 2 Saturday afternoon and started people watching & drinking beer. A short time later the guys showed up at their camp, they walked straight over and introduced the new-comers as Mike and Dave. I was certain they told Mike & Dave about Ann but they were all very polite and no one said anything about it or got pushy in any way.

We had been drinking & visiting for an hour or so when Will asked Ann if she would like some more jello shots. Ann smiled & said sure. When Will came back with the cooler we all had a couple of shots then all the guys were just drinking beer. They kept pushing the jello shots at Ann, she liked them but was not drinking nearly as heavily as she did Thursday. Ann was flashing her tits for them but that was about it and the guys appeared to accept that was as far as things were going today and did not push for anything more.

Ann went into the camper to restock our small cooler again and when she came out she was topless. She set the cooler on the table, laid back in her lounge chair with her arms over her head and said; now it’s time for you men to have more jello.

There were 6 men standing there with big smiles. John & Will jumped right in, after that no one even bothered putting jello on her tits we just all took turns getting her worked up. It was not long before we were back in the guy’s trailer.

I could not believe Ann was fucking and sucking me and 5 other men. I think we invented some new sex positions that day. At times 5 of us were massaging various parts of her body while the 6th was fucking her. Ann was going wild with orgasms, I thought she was going to pass out. Finally, Bob called for a beer break.

We all had a beer while Ann was catching her breath. All the guys were about ready for round 2 when Ann announced she was to sore to fuck again right now. Everybody had a little chuckle, as it turned out Mike & Dave were the only guys there that didn’t have some mighty tender balls from 3 days of hard sex. Ann smiled and told Mike & Dave she would find them later if she was up for more but don’t count on it.

We woke up Sunday morning and I rolled over & started massaging around on Ann, she said she was still pretty sore but she could probably take care of Mike & Dave one more time if I wanted her to. I told her; it’s already been one hell of a weekend, lets just take care of each other then get started on the long drive home. The drive home did not seem as long as I thought it would, I guess we had plenty to talk about!

I took the pic after round 1 Thursday, she was taunting us to start round 2!
DSC00596-2.jpg

This event happened several years ago but remains one of our most memorable experiences, I remember it like it was yesterday. Long story but it was a 4-day event!

This 4-day motorcycle rally started out like most others we had been to. Wednesday was set-up camp then kick back and relax with a few beers. The rally grounds were filling up quickly with all sorts of campers & RVs. Late that afternoon 3 guys pulled in next to us with a large enclosed trailer. They introduced themselves as Bob, Will, & John and asked us if that spot was taken. We welcomed them as neighbors and they started setting up camp.

Thursday, after a morning ride & good lunch things started heating up. Many of the ladies were flashing their tits for beads and some just went topless. Ann had put on a sexy loose fitting halter top with no bra and it caught the attention of our new neighbors. They walked over for a visit and we drank a few beers. They tried to coax Ann into flashing her tits for them but she wasn’t up for going that far just yet.

Ann went in the camper to restock our small cooler and Will asked if I would rather they not try to get her to show off for them. I laughed and told them the wilder she gets the more I like it but she’s got to be a little drunk to start getting wild. Will smiled and walked back to their trailer.

Ann came back out with our cooler just as Will was walking up with a cooler, his was full of jello shots. Ann said that she loves jello shots, they assured her they had plenty and kept handing them to her often. An hour later she was flashing her tits for them and not long after that she was topless.

The more drunk Ann got the bolder the guys got with her. Bob started out doing a bump & grind with her to the loud music playing as an excuse to get his hands on her titties. John, Will, and I all took our turns doing the same thing. After a few more jello shots they were no longer looking for excuses to get their hands on her tits, they were just openly playing with them. Then Will brought up the idea of having Ann lay back in her lounge chair so we could put jello on her nipples and lick it off.

John and Bob went first, there was a lot of licking & sucking to get a little bit of jello off her tits and Ann was clearly super turned on. Will & I were taking our time getting the jello off as well and Ann was breathing really hard. While Will was still working on her tit I gave Ann a deep kiss & slid my hand down the front of her shorts and started massaging her hard. Ann broke the kiss with a loud moan, looked at me and said; that’s it, I feel like I’m on fire. You’ve got to take me inside and fuck me now.

Will immediately started massaging both tits & tweaking her already hard nipples, he chuckled and said; what about us! I was a little surprised by everything Ann had already done but was shocked when she looked at Will and said; fine, I’m so fucking horny I’ll fuck you all. Will gave me a questioning look and I just smiled & said, you guys lit the fire so you can help me put it out if you want to.

Will suggested we go to their big enclosed trailer because they had plenty of mattresses laid out on the floor. Ann sucked and fucked all 4 of us until we had to call for a beer break. She jokingly complained about the break but I knew she had to need a break too. Round 2 was even more fun than round 1, then it was time for hot showers and a late supper.

Friday morning Ann & I talked at length about the events of the previous day. Ann was worried about how I felt about it and I assured her I had a great time and loved her even more for it. She said she didn’t know how she was going to face the guys after having done all that with them. I asked Ann if she had as much fun as she appeared to be having with them and she immediately said; Yes, I’ve never been that turned on in my life. I smiled at Ann and told her facing them would be easy because they were going to want to do the same thing today that they did yesterday and so do I!

Friday afternoon when the guys walked over to visit Ann broke the ice quickly by saying; let’s start this afternoon the way we ended it yesterday, I don’t need any jello shots today. Back to their trailer went and once again Ann drained all 4 of us. I had never seen her like this before, she was like a woman possessed.

We cleaned up and went out to enjoy the rally events, had some steaks on the grill and then went up to listen to the band. When we got back to our camper I started getting amorous with Ann thinking about everything my super-hot wife had done. She pushed me back on the bed and said; how about I just give you a good blow job tonight, I’m getting a little sore and I want to be ready for tomorrow. I got instantly hard just thinking about her doing that again and asked if she thought she would be up to it. Ann said; I sure hope so, John told me they have 2 more friends riding in after work tonight and spending the rest of the weekend with them. The blowjob took all of 30 seconds before I exploded.

Sure enough, Saturday morning there were 2 more motorcycles parked outside their trailer. Ann looked out the window & said; I sure hope their friends are as nice as they are because if they’re not it means I’m done playing with them. We agreed that either one of us could call a halt to things at any time if we got uncomfortable.

We got back to our camp around 2 Saturday afternoon and started people watching & drinking beer. A short time later the guys showed up at their camp, they walked straight over and introduced the new-comers as Mike and Dave. I was certain they told Mike & Dave about Ann but they were all very polite and no one said anything about it or got pushy in any way.

We had been drinking & visiting for an hour or so when Will asked Ann if she would like some more jello shots. Ann smiled & said sure. When Will came back with the cooler we all had a couple of shots then all the guys were just drinking beer. They kept pushing the jello shots at Ann, she liked them but was not drinking nearly as heavily as she did Thursday. Ann was flashing her tits for them but that was about it and the guys appeared to accept that was as far as things were going today and did not push for anything more.

Ann went into the camper to restock our small cooler again and when she came out she was topless. She set the cooler on the table, laid back in her lounge chair with her arms over her head and said; now it’s time for you men to have more jello.

There were 6 men standing there with big smiles. John & Will jumped right in, after that no one even bothered putting jello on her tits we just all took turns getting her worked up. It was not long before we were back in the guy’s trailer.

I could not believe Ann was fucking and sucking me and 5 other men. I think we invented some new sex positions that day. At times 5 of us were massaging various parts of her body while the 6th was fucking her. Ann was going wild with orgasms, I thought she was going to pass out. Finally, Bob called for a beer break.

We all had a beer while Ann was catching her breath. All the guys were about ready for round 2 when Ann announced she was to sore to fuck again right now. Everybody had a little chuckle, as it turned out Mike & Dave were the only guys there that didn’t have some mighty tender balls from 3 days of hard sex. Ann smiled and told Mike & Dave she would find them later if she was up for more but don’t count on it.

We woke up Sunday morning and I rolled over & started massaging around on Ann, she said she was still pretty sore but she could probably take care of Mike & Dave one more time if I wanted her to. I told her; it’s already been one hell of a weekend, lets just take care of each other then get started on the long drive home. The drive home did not seem as long as I thought it would, I guess we had plenty to talk about!

View attachment 23253[/QUOTEI
I share my wife too and think every couples deserves that pleasure

View attachment 23253

Reactions: Tmac969
In Indiana, private security. Gets wild. Haven't been in a few years. I think abate puts it on.
The Abate sponsored rally is called "The Boogie", it's a really fun/wild rally we have gone to a few times. I did a little search and found the Bean Blossom Festival is a bluegrass music event however I also found an event on those same grounds called the Bean Blossom BikerFest. We have never been to either of those events but the BikerFest does sound like it might be a fun weekend.

Reactions: AxelP
The Abate sponsored rally is called "The Boogie", it's a really fun/wild rally we have gone to a few times. I did a little search and found the Bean Blossom Festival is a bluegrass music event however I also found an event on those same grounds called the Bean Blossom BikerFest. We have never been to either of those events but the BikerFest does sound like it might be a fun weekend.
We haven't been in a few years.

It is very thrilling to know that the towel is covering up her pussy full of cum
She was certainly full and unfortunately for one of the guys the towel didn't save the sheets, not sure which one was sleeping on that mattress :confused:

i really loved your story. hope it was true. because it was awesome.. thank you
l benton
I'm glad you enjoyed it. Like I said, that event happened several years ago and I remember it like it was yesterday. We've had lots of fun at many different bike rallies as well as other types of events since that happened but that remains the most memorable for both of us.

Reactions: gr852