Wife with another guy...what do you like to watch happen?

Loridan

Couple
May 10, 2022
What do you like to watch your wife do with another guy?
Do you sit back and watch them together? Beat off?
Do you lay next to them and watch up close?
For us it's both. Sometimes I sit in a chair and watch them enjoy each other. Great view, I can see how they move together, hear what they say, watch them change positions.
Sometimes I'm right there next to them, really hot to see her on top, I watch from behind seeing her slide up and down his dick, her butt hole right there, drives me wild.
And it's crazy exciting to watch them toung kiss. Don't know why but its hot.
Our friend says the exact same watching her and I get it on. It's fun for all of us.

Most of the time I am sitting and watching my wife enjoy her orgasiums. Sometime I will lay there with them. I enjoy laying on my back, with my wife on her hands and knees kissing me while her boyfriend is doing her from behind. Her little body jerks and her moans as he goes into her really excites me.

Last edited:
I love to watch and it's fun in a chair or sitting right beside them. It's impossible not to beat off while I do lol, but it's not just seeing them fuck. For me it's everything from the gleam in her eyes when he walks in the door, seeing them kiss, touch, how they interact, seeing foreplay and how they undress each other.

Just seeing a man take the woman u love and lead her to your bed, knowing what will happen is a huge turn on for me and I love to see everybpart of that. It can be so hot and so exotic to see the intense sexual passion and to see her truly happy in ways I never could do for her.

I like to sit back and watch them both until after his 1st orgasm. Then I get involved. Once we are fully engaged in a mfm,one of my favs is to lay under Julie in 69 position with Darcy plowing her from behind doggy. Great visual stimulation. Luv to lick her clit while he fucks her, and great place to catch some cum seepage... yum.
After Darcy's first orgasm we are all over the bed and or room in several positions... sometimes involved, sometimes getting a refill.of wine, sometimes taking a bresth and enjoying the view. Threesomes are the most indulgent fun ...
FYI, typically Darcy is good for 5 orgasm's, he gets hard again in 10 minutes whereas it takes me longer, so I stop short of coming often and tag Darcy back in... lol

Last edited:
Everyone here sounds like us. It's mfm threesome fun, not cuck at all.
My mid 50s wife gets wet like she's 22. We don't use rubbers and we both cum inside her. We don't play with the sperm mess but it really adds to the fun.
Very hot to watch him tense up and cum. Crazy hot to watch her body stiffen up as she grunts and cums.

For us it's both. Sometimes I sit in a chair and watch them enjoy each other. Great view, I can see how they move together, hear what they say, watch them change positions.
Sometimes I'm right there next to them, really hot to see her on top, I watch from behind seeing her slide up and down his dick, her butt hole right there, drives me wild.
Our friend says the exact same watching her and I get it on. It's fun for all of us.
Sex for me is 10 times better with another guy who turns her on joining us. I just love watching her enjoy another cock, him cumming inside her and than climbing on for a great feeling of another guy's cum as a lubricant. I don't want any interaction with him but love seeing her fuck and then taking my cock.

I like to sit back and watch them both until after his 1st orgasm. Then I get involved. Once we are fully engaged in a mfm,one of my favs is to lay under Julie in 69 position with Darcy plowing her from behind doggy. Great visual stimulation. Luv to lick her clit while he fucks her, and great place to catch some cum seepage... yum.
After Darcy's first orgasm we are all over the bed and or room in several positions... sometimes involved, sometimes getting a refill.of wine, sometimes taking a bresth and enjoying the view. Threesomes are the most indulgent fun ...
FYI, typically Darcy is good for 5 orgasm's, he gets hard again in 10 minutes whereas it takes me longer, so I stop short of coming often and tag Darcy back in... lol
Love watching my wife fuck and her guy cumming inside
Love to watch them fuck and do oral sex on each other. Love her taking him bare and telling him to cum inside her, then using his cum to lubricate her for me. It can't get any better. She has permission to do anything she wants as long as I'm there and can join them if I want to. Only thing off limits is any sexual activity between him and I except an occasional touch when I'm either putting his dick in for her or massaging her clit with him inside her

I can't imagine having sex with my lover without my husband with us he was the first man in my life and he introduced me to sharing in candaulism the husband is not a squatter and he is not even bi he enjoys watching me while the other fucks me and records it and for me, I say the added excitement is always his presence with us and I've never had sex with someone else without him being by my sideIMG_20210129_084334.jpg

Last edited:
I can't imagine having sex with my lover without my husband with us he was the first man in my life and he introduced me to sharing in candaulism the husband is not a squatter and he is not even bi he enjoys watching me while the other fucks me and records it and for me, I say the added excitement is always his presence with us and I've never had sex with someone else without him being by my sideView attachment 1055846
I have same fantasy