Wife Work at a turnpike booth overnight

Steph3822

Couple
My beautiful life of many years informed me that she got turned on by a young man she worked with overnight was her trainer They flirted with each other all summer long touch each other kiss but she swears she never had sex with him hard to believe I told her the same night I had a wet dream about her and this man that made her feel so wet between her legs. I told her it was very much of a turn on for me thinking of her getting wet for another man and we still you certain situation at work as pillow talk And why did she get wet and jerk off when she was talking to me my orgasm was so strong she had big smile across her beautiful lips I think she was really surprised how my orgasm was I think she did, fuck him but she’s afraid to hurt me, if she told me the truth. I told her many times i’d like the thought of her with her trainer

Attachments

• PSX_20190823_220600.jpg
    PSX_20190823_220600.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 112
My beautiful life of many years informed me that she got turned on by a young man she worked with overnight was her trainer They flirted with each other all summer long touch each other kiss but she swears she never had sex with him hard to believe I told her the same night I had a wet dream about her and this man that made her feel so wet between her legs. I told her it was very much of a turn on for me thinking of her getting wet for another man and we still you certain situation at work as pillow talk And why did she get wet and jerk off when she was talking to me my orgasm was so strong she had big smile across her beautiful lips I think she was really surprised how my orgasm was I think she did, fuck him but she’s afraid to hurt me, if she told me the truth. I told her many times i’d like the thought of her with her trainer
Great legs.