Wife would treat fuck buddy like a husband

edboo

So we have had experiences with MMF, my wife has to like the person and feel some connection. We have a fantasy "friend" and we both agree should it turn real he would be treated as a second husband and with all the benefits. I do shift work so when I am work they would do everything a husband and wife would do and obviously going to bed and fucking. I used to be a very jealous person but since I have experienced watching her being fucked by another it now turns me on no end. The idea that we have another cock on tap to see to her needs is a big turn on.

So we have had experiences with MMF, my wife has to like the person and feel some connection. We have a fantasy "friend" and we both agree should it turn real he would be treated as a second husband and with all the benefits. I do shift work so when I am work they would do everything a husband and wife would do and obviously going to bed and fucking. I used to be a very jealous person but since I have experienced watching her being fucked by another it now turns me on no end. The idea that we have another cock on tap to see to her needs is a big turn on.
I have a fuckbuddy half my age

I have told this story several times now , my wife found a big cock she worked part time for him , he was a bachelor with his own place 15 years older than her and had known her since she was born, I created a situation that would give him the opportunity, he grabbed it with both hands, he was much bigger than me, could stay longer and cum more, she soon told me not to bother trying to fuck her when he had been there, she soon went to work for him full time,they were together all day and he fucked her anytime he wanted, a lot o f people in their circle of friends thought they were married, they might as well have been as she would often spend the night in his bed , he fucked her 1,000s of times as it went on for almost 20 years.

I have told this story several times now , my wife found a big cock she worked part time for him , he was a bachelor with his own place 15 years older than her and had known her since she was born, I created a situation that would give him the opportunity, he grabbed it with both hands, he was much bigger than me, could stay longer and cum more, she soon told me not to bother trying to fuck her when he had been there, she soon went to work for him full time,they were together all day and he fucked her anytime he wanted, a lot o f people in their circle of friends thought they were married, they might as well have been as she would often spend the night in his bed , he fucked her 1,000s of times as it went on for almost 20 years.
hope she puts you in panties and bra and dress and heels and you help her suck his cock

• Love
Reactions: Ladonawire
my Wife don’t like to play husband and wife. She likes to play queen and slave with her bullssssssssssssss. Yes many bull.
My wife is my queen and her bull is kind of like my king. She doesnt consider me a real man and makes me obey her bull when he visits to fuck her. I have to fetch him beers and cook meals for them both. He brings over his dirty laundry that I must hand wash and dry and fold neatly while they fuck in the master bedroom. I can hear them while I'm scrubing his clothes in the laundry room and later if I didn't do a satisfactory job or if I'm disrespectful to him he punishes me with his belt.They both enjoy humiliating me and she loves to cane me.

My wife is my queen and her bull is kind of like my king. She doesnt consider me a real man and makes me obey her bull when he visits to fuck her. I have to fetch him beers and cook meals for them both. He brings over his dirty laundry that I must hand wash and dry and fold neatly while they fuck in the master bedroom. I can hear them while I'm scrubing his clothes in the laundry room and later if I didn't do a satisfactory job or if I'm disrespectful to him he punishes me with his belt.They both enjoy humiliating me and she loves to cane me.
You should also try human furniture, knee down be their drink table to put drink on your back.

Your head must be in the floor and licking their toes.

You should also try human furniture, knee down be their drink table to put drink on your back.

Your head must be in the floor and licking their toes.
I often lick my wifes feet and toes and those of her hot girlfriends. My dominant wife wears these sexy thigh high boots and I must be on my knees,I'm not allowed to raise my head above the top of her boots. If I do I get wacked with her cane. When she comes home from work or shopping she has me serve her a glass of wine or a tea and kneel at her feet massaging them.

Reactions: metalma123
Absolutely has to be a connection and attention. She is not extremely picky but has
her standards. Mostly played with people we know long term is her plan. Now we are looking for a ”friend” to play with that meets her standard. But that’s not as easy as I thought it would be. At least in Wisconsin.

He has spent weekends at our house and when he is with us they are husband and wife. Even when we go out she sits next to him in the car, he drives, and she holds his hand when they walk and sits next to him in the booth at the restaurant. When we return home they sleep together and I sleep on the day bed in the bedroom. I do love it when I wake up in the middle of the night and they are making slow love like 2 lovers. It looks beautiful to witness. Evenly and Joel look like they were meant for each other

He has spent weekends at our house and when he is with us they are husband and wife. Even when we go out she sits next to him in the car, he drives, and she holds his hand when they walk and sits next to him in the booth at the restaurant. When we return home they sleep together and I sleep on the day bed in the bedroom. I do love it when I wake up in the middle of the night and they are making slow love like 2 lovers. It looks beautiful to witness. Evenly and Joel look like they were meant for each other
My wife Shannon has treated me like a tag along since we first started dating. I remember in high school going to the drive in movies and having to sit alone in the back while her and her "other" boyfriend made out in the front seat. Sometimes I was sent to the snack bar to sit on the bench while they fucked in the car At the high school dances, even though I went with her, she would dance with her crush and I waited on the sidelines alone. Just like you described, they too would walk hand in hand or his arm around her waist while I followed behind. It was all a game to remind me that she could go with other guys while I had to remain loyal. That was our agreement. Being as small as I was I felt it was the best I could do. Even though it was a humiliating tease, I learned to actually enjoy it. She was teaching me where my place was and enjoying every bit of it.