Wife

Seen enough. STOP ALREADY!!
Is there someone holding a gun to your head and making you look ? You act like this is the first couple that posted multiple pics on this site. Some people have been posting for years and showing the same pics over and over. You’ve bullied other people on this sight before this. Move on Sgt. if you don’t like the content.

Is there someone holding a gun to your head and making you look ? You act like this is the first couple that posted multiple pics on this site. Some people have been posting for years and showing the same pics over and over. You’ve bullied other people on this sight before this. Move on Sgt. if you don’t like the content.
Agreed I am very much enjoying the posts!

Here's a thought; how about you move on?
Or, you can mind your own fuckin business...

Believe it or not, this is between me and the poster of these insipid pix of the skinny broad with all the tats.
Its has a bit less than zero to do with you. You don't care for my opinion, thats ok by me.

And what you determine as bullying is in fact my OPINION. Last I looked, I am able to state that here. Unless it offends you, apparently.

A gun to my head? What an odd thing to come up with.

Best pix ever...
Get a life ! Debates and opinions are fine. You’re a bully. As you’ve just proven.

Reactions: WillyStroker
Here's a thought; how about you move on?
Or, you can mind your own fuckin business...

Believe it or not, this is between me and the poster of these insipid pix of the skinny broad with all the tats.
Its has a bit less than zero to do with you. You don't care for my opinion, thats ok by me.

And what you determine as bullying is in fact my OPINION. Last I looked, I am able to state that here. Unless it offends you, apparently.

A gun to my head? What an odd thing to come up with.

Best pix ever...
Oh yes. Just for your education. When you post in public , it becomes public. See how that works. Send a private message if don’t want to share your insults.” Gun to your head” really ? That’s sayings been around since before you were bullying people. Haha

Its ok. Now u just have to stop putting it up everyday. Same old pix every day.
How about her sucking a big cock or taking a good fucking with all her tats?? Geez, give it a rest. Ur using up bandwidth!
Quite attractive BODY. However, as u continue to post the same shameful, self denigrating pix w/those idiot tats EVERYDAY....
it becomes old hat and just plain boring. We've all seen more than enough of the "art" on her nice body.
Got ANYTHING different?
I never get tired of a hubby sharing his wife!!

Reactions: Tof82