Wifes bday today! Need some studs in central Texas! She only 4'10".. TINY!! Only 105lbs too!!

this naughty school girl should be disciplined ASAP
i saved the photo to my wanking collection as well cause have school girl fantasy for years
i saved the photo to my wanking collection as well cause have school girl fantasy for years

Thanks! We love that you are saving the picture to jack off too!! How about making it a reality? Give us up date pics and vids of you cumming to my wife!!

Sexy little rumpus. She may need a big dick but I’d love to give her an extended tongue lashing to get her ready for that lucky guy. I’d count myself just as 🍀 lucky, quite honestly!

Reactions: CredsCouple69
Do you have kik or snap?
No. We dont do any of that stuff i guess i need to seeing everbodybelse uses it for this. You can text us if youre cool with that. We can swap pics and vids and if you have Duo, its a droid face time app we can do live stuff and or just hook up. Let me know and ill dm you our number.

No. We dont do any of that stuff i guess i need to seeing everbodybelse uses it for this. You can text us if youre cool with that. We can swap pics and vids and if you have Duo, its a droid face time app we can do live stuff and or just hook up. Let me know and ill dm you our number.
Ok ya thats fine