Wife's biggest creampies from bull #6 (about 2 years ago).

kinykayla85

We miss bull #6 (our sixth guy) and his big loads. He was a no-fap practitioner and this is the result of 34 days worth of cum in my wife. He pounded her out for about 45 minutes, came in her pussy, and left so that I could come inside and see. Very hot experience. We have been hotwifing on and off for about 8 years. Last pic is how she entices the bulls online..lol

Attachments

• bull 6f.jpg
    bull 6f.jpg
    788 KB · Views: 81
  • bull 6g.jpg
    bull 6g.jpg
    750.1 KB · Views: 76
  • bull 6h.jpg
    bull 6h.jpg
    702.4 KB · Views: 84
  • enticing bull 1.jpg
    enticing bull 1.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 87
  • pics to entice bull.jpg
    pics to entice bull.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 83
  • wet and swollen about to do bull 2.JPG
    wet and swollen about to do bull 2.JPG
    1,022.7 KB · Views: 75
a few more of my wife kayla. some with different bulls over the years. some i was there and took pics and video. other times she surprises me and comes home fucked. and other times i wait in car and come in right after they are done. fun times

Attachments

• bull 2a.JPG
    bull 2a.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 62
  • bull 2b.JPG
    bull 2b.JPG
    869.3 KB · Views: 58
  • bull 2c.JPG
    bull 2c.JPG
    1,001.2 KB · Views: 58
  • bull 2d.JPG
    bull 2d.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 59
  • bull 2e.JPG
    bull 2e.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 60
  • bull 2f.JPG
    bull 2f.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 58
  • bull 2g.JPG
    bull 2g.JPG
    962.1 KB · Views: 58
bull 4 or 5 i cant remember. we have our bulls tested as part of requirement because we insist on creampies. this one was one of the meatier ones that she had. she was stretched and swollen multiple times she was with him. last pic is her pussy swollen from a pounding with our first bull years ago.

Attachments

• bull 5b.jpg
    bull 5b.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 65
  • bull 5c.jpg
    bull 5c.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 65
  • bull 1c.JPG
    bull 1c.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 82
We miss bull #6 (our sixth guy) and his big loads. He was a no-fap practitioner and this is the result of 34 days worth of cum in my wife. He pounded her out for about 45 minutes, came in her pussy, and left so that I could come inside and see. Very hot experience. We have been hotwifing on and off for about 8 years. Last pic is how she entices the bulls online..lol
Absolutely stunning! Wow

That looks amazing!