Wife's business trip with her boss, I now know I am a true cuckold

DonD

Male
Dec 6, 2021
I will start with the reminder that my wife went on a business trip with her boss. She was gone for a week. She has been fucking other guys for about a year now and I know she has had many men. I grew to know I was a basic cuckold but I think I am becoming more into it.

I know she was going to fuck her boss on the week trip and she did. She told me every morning before their meetings and every evening too. when she got home also told me about a few of her bosses friend that were at the meeting got to have fun with her. She said one evening her boss and 2 others played with her. She told me about the new experiences like being spit roasted and also dp. she was surprise how much she liked that. she said one time her boss and one of the guys were in her pussy and ass and her boss told the other guy to"make her airtight" which she found out was a cock in her mouth too. She told me that all the guys loved that she would take the all bareback and they could cum in her.

The thing that really got me to realize that I was a cuck. when she got home her boss was dropping her off. It was late and I had gone up to bed. I heard them come in and he was trying to talk her into one more fuck to end the week.. at first she said no but she gave in and they started to fuck on the couch. I slipped down to peek on them and he was on top of her being fucked. I was quiet and could hear them talking. He was asking her if he fucked better than me witch she didn't hesitate in saying much better then me. the she told him his big cock was so much better then my little one. I am 6" so he must be big. As he shot his cum into her she gave him a passionate kiss and told him she loved his cock. they kissed for a little bit then got dressed and he left. as he walked out he told her to be to work early the next day so they could fuck again.

except what i saw when they were in the living room, which my wife doesn't know I saw, she told me all about her sexy trip. My cock got hard and she told me she just wanted jack me as she told me the story. I am wondering if my cock just doesn't make it for her anymore.

I will start with the reminder that my wife went on a business trip with her boss. She was gone for a week. She has been fucking other guys for about a year now and I know she has had many men. I grew to know I was a basic cuckold but I think I am becoming more into it.

I know she was going to fuck her boss on the week trip and she did. She told me every morning before their meetings and every evening too. when she got home also told me about a few of her bosses friend that were at the meeting got to have fun with her. She said one evening her boss and 2 others played with her. She told me about the new experiences like being spit roasted and also dp. she was surprise how much she liked that. she said one time her boss and one of the guys were in her pussy and ass and her boss told the other guy to"make her airtight" which she found out was a cock in her mouth too. She told me that all the guys loved that she would take the all bareback and they could cum in her.

The thing that really got me to realize that I was a cuck. when she got home her boss was dropping her off. It was late and I had gone up to bed. I heard them come in and he was trying to talk her into one more fuck to end the week.. at first she said no but she gave in and they started to fuck on the couch. I slipped down to peek on them and he was on top of her being fucked. I was quiet and could hear them talking. He was asking her if he fucked better than me witch she didn't hesitate in saying much better then me. the she told him his big cock was so much better then my little one. I am 6" so he must be big. As he shot his cum into her she gave him a passionate kiss and told him she loved his cock. they kissed for a little bit then got dressed and he left. as he walked out he told her to be to work early the next day so they could fuck again.

except what i saw when they were in the living room, which my wife doesn't know I saw, she told me all about her sexy trip. My cock got hard and she told me she just wanted jack me as she told me the story. I am wondering if my cock just doesn't make it for her anymore.
No it doesn’t.

I was in the same boat with my ex, after fucking her hung coworker and us DVP her, my 6 inches was only good for her ass till he took that too.

Reactions: DonD

I always like my ex to jack me off while share the details. Then I got her to ride my face while sharing the details.

My wife usually just jerks me off too. We have sex (intercourse) ocasionally, but generally fewer times a year than one has fingers on a hand and ALWAYS with a condom on (since November 2012) as well as she puts her diaphragm in. Her Boss/Lover, and any others also, go totally bare and she never uses her diaphragm any more (all the birth control she uses). If she gets pregnant, we will have the baby and just let people think its mine, assuming its not VERY obviously not mine, as in Black or Hispanic.
Her Lovers are not aware I know about their affairs. And she tells all of them they are better Lovers than I am due to my diminuitive endowment. They all seem to prefer this situation, that she is cheating with them because they are better Lovers. This works well for us, not for everyone.

CW

This reminds me of a story I just read. its behind a pay wall but its worth every penny imo

My wife usually just jerks me off too. We have sex (intercourse) ocasionally, but generally fewer times a year than one has fingers on a hand and ALWAYS with a condom on (since November 2012) as well as she puts her diaphragm in. Her Boss/Lover, and any others also, go totally bare and she never uses her diaphragm any more (all the birth control she uses). If she gets pregnant, we will have the baby and just let people think its mine, assuming its not VERY obviously not mine, as in Black or Hispanic.
Her Lovers are not aware I know about their affairs. And she tells all of them they are better Lovers than I am due to my diminuitive endowment. They all seem to prefer this situation, that she is cheating with them because they are better Lovers. This works well for us, not for everyone.

CW
Inquess you could say ot makes for better boss employee relationship.and better working environment as well.as job security

Some men are just born with a silver spoon in their ass/mouth