wife's business trip with her boss

DonD

Male
Dec 6, 2021
As some of you know my wife has been dating other men since last December. When she first started she would be an evening date then it sot to be she would spend the night with the guy. She also has had a couple long weekend dates and she loved those. At first I didn't like her dating but got used to it and even started getting turned on by it. When she was on a date I would wonder what they were doing at that moment and I would masturbate. I would cum more with her on dates then when I would when I actually fucked her.

In the past she always met the guys somewhere else so I never got to meet them. well Sunday afternoon her boss came to pick her up for the trip they were going on for business. Now I know when she is with the guys she fucks and sucks them and even kisses them but I never saw her doing it. Well we her boss came in she gave him a very passionate kiss right in front of me. shocked me but I didn't show her it bothered me at all. He grabbed her suitcase and took it to his car and came back in to say goodbye. Another deep passionate kiss with him and then she came over to me and gave me a little peck on the cheek and told me she would see me in a week. then her boss turned to me and told me to have a good week and not to worry that she would be well fucked all week. I have read a lot of cuckold stories on here but this is the first time I really knew I was a cuckold. It made me feel bad but again made me horny. When they drove away I went up to my bedroom and jacked off, and I have jacked off several time a day since. I may wear my cock out lol.

I know right now she probably has his cock deep in her and has several loads of his cum. I am sure her boss was right she will be well fucked.

As some of you know my wife has been dating other men since last December. When she first started she would be an evening date then it sot to be she would spend the night with the guy. She also has had a couple long weekend dates and she loved those. At first I didn't like her dating but got used to it and even started getting turned on by it. When she was on a date I would wonder what they were doing at that moment and I would masturbate. I would cum more with her on dates then when I would when I actually fucked her.

In the past she always met the guys somewhere else so I never got to meet them. well Sunday afternoon her boss came to pick her up for the trip they were going on for business. Now I know when she is with the guys she fucks and sucks them and even kisses them but I never saw her doing it. Well we her boss came in she gave him a very passionate kiss right in front of me. shocked me but I didn't show her it bothered me at all. He grabbed her suitcase and took it to his car and came back in to say goodbye. Another deep passionate kiss with him and then she came over to me and gave me a little peck on the cheek and told me she would see me in a week. then her boss turned to me and told me to have a good week and not to worry that she would be well fucked all week. I have read a lot of cuckold stories on here but this is the first time I really knew I was a cuckold. It made me feel bad but again made me horny. When they drove away I went up to my bedroom and jacked off, and I have jacked off several time a day since. I may wear my cock out lol.

I know right now she probably has his cock deep in her and has several loads of his cum. I am sure her boss was right she will be well fucked.
Honestly, she sounds like an incredible woman! You are a lucky man, enjoy!

Reactions: AndyCee777 and DonD
J's Boss believed I was unaware of their affair, so although he picked her up frequently for trips, etc and dropped her off after them, there was never any "in my face" PDA between them. They did sneak in a few "in the car" kisses before he dropped her off, and an occasional "lean over and give him a peck" when he picked her up........but they always were clandestine and careful about it. He has had sex more with her during their affair that I will ever be able to with her myself!! I am one and dun, and a couple times a month would be a LOT of intercourse for us. She jerks me off a LOT more than that tho.

CW

• Love
Reactions: AndyCee777 and DonD
reminds me of this story hehe