Wifes Feelings

C&M Hotwife

Couple
Oct 29, 2021
Good day

My wife and I recently had our first threesome (Mfm). My wife as expect is fond of her new boyfriend. How do wife's feeling develope for their boyfriend. Do they typically end up falling in love with them. Just wondering past experiences from others.

I know my wife loves me, can a woman be in love with two men?

Good day

My wife and I recently had our first threesome (Mfm). My wife as expect is fond of her new boyfriend. How do wife's feeling develope for their boyfriend. Do they typically end up falling in love with them. Just wondering past experiences from others.

I know my wife loves me, can a woman be in love with two men?
THEY SHOULD NOT and if that starts then STOP SEEING THAT GUY NOW and never see him again.

The hottest scenario for your wife is that you’re not necessarily enjoying this but will reluctantly allow it rather than lose her, and that you’ll reluctantly accept her need to have sex with this hotter/bigger other man. The only thing that matters is that you love her and support her, and that she remains officially married to you. Her feelings towards either of you don’t matter and are none of your business.

This is a popular topic today. Within the parameters of a hotwife/cuck or stag Vixen feelings for the other guy are strictly verboten. Now if you want to be poly and live as a thruple. Having feelings seems reasonable.

The hottest scenario for your wife is that you’re not necessarily enjoying this but will reluctantly allow it rather than lose her, and that you’ll reluctantly accept her need to have sex with this hotter/bigger other man. The only thing that matters is that you love her and support her, and that she remains officially married to you. Her feelings towards either of you don’t matter and are none of your business.
I can’t disagree more with this. Being “officially” married doesn’t mean anything if there isn’t complete open and honest communication between the husband and wife. Emotional connection is a good thing for sex but genuine feelings are things that, from every experienced person I’ve talked to or read posts from, should be avoided. The actual marriage connection is the single most important aspect of this whole dynamic. Emotional infidelity should not occur in this lifestyle or you run the risk of losing that relationship.

I can’t disagree more with this. Being “officially” married doesn’t mean anything if there isn’t complete open and honest communication between the husband and wife. Emotional connection is a good thing for sex but genuine feelings are things that, from every experienced person I’ve talked to or read posts from, should be avoided. The actual marriage connection is the single most important aspect of this whole dynamic. Emotional infidelity should not occur in this lifestyle or you run the risk of losing that relationship.
As someone who has been a bull and previously to that been cuckolded, I am pretty sure the woman enjoys the sex most when the husband isn’t getting as much pleasure from it as she is, the taboo element enhances the sexual experience for her. And she is the goddess; the most important person in this situation.

As someone who has been a bull and previously to that been cuckolded, I am pretty sure the woman enjoys the sex most when the husband isn’t getting as much pleasure from it as she is, the taboo element enhances the sexual experience for her. And she is the goddess; the most important person in this situation.
Absolutely, but if someone doesn’t identify as a cuckold, but instead as a stag, the sex should be the focus and the emotions should not be. Of course she is the center of attention, and the person who derives the most pleasure from the encounter, but when it comes to the emotional secrecy you were talking about, open communication is KEY

My wife (of 30 years) had a long term lover early in our marriage. Probably started 5 years after we married. We'd had a few erotic threesomes with other guys before and were not inexperienced, although we weren't balls out swingers either. We'd never heard the terms "cuckold" or "hotwife" before, but we knew we liked her having extra males from time to time. Still, we had never discussed the implications of her "falling in love"l with another guy.

My wife was very attracted to a certain male coworker. Their work travel schedules often put them in the same out of town locations for overnights. She'd told me she found him attractive and if the opportunity arose........ naturally, I encouraged her. One night after a small party in our home, everyone had left except him. I'd already gone to bed (the alcohol was doing its work on me). My wife and Paul began making out downstairs in the living room and soon after she took him to the guest bedroom and went to bed with him. I'll skip the rest of the more lurid details, pregnancy scares, etc. but that's how it started.

They became a regular item and our sex lives were supercharged, it was good for all three of us. One morning after he left (they'd slept together in our guest bedroom, same as always, he was not comfortable with me in bed with them) my wife shared with me that she had feelings for him and wanted to be honest with me about it (as if I didn't know!). She said she would break it off if it presented a threat to our own relationship. I asked her if she could deal with it. "I can love two men," she said, "and I only want to be married to you. I think I love Paul as well, and I certainly love sex with him," she said, almost in tears. I reassured her that I was good with the situation as long as it didn't negatively impact our marriage and we agreed to be sure and communicate with one another if we were insecure, saw threats, and so on. Selfishly, I really wanted it to continue as our marital sex since their relationship started was just over the top good! We both agreed that was the case.

This relationship lasted about five years. It only ended because Paul's wife became insecure and jealous. None of us wanted negative impacts on our marriages, so my wife and Paul broke it off. The end of it was not without tears, but we all lived through it. Paul's marriage survived as well, and he and my wife had one reunion about 3 years later, - a weekend in a luxury resort. While they enjoyed the weekend together, it was painful for them in a way. That was well over 20 years ago.

My wife (of 30 years) had a long term lover early in our marriage. Probably started 5 years after we married. We'd had a few erotic threesomes with other guys before and were not inexperienced, although we weren't balls out swingers either. We'd never heard the terms "cuckold" or "hotwife" before, but we knew we liked her having extra males from time to time. Still, we had never discussed the implications of her "falling in love"l with another guy.

My wife was very attracted to a certain male coworker. Their work travel schedules often put them in the same out of town locations for overnights. She'd told me she found him attractive and if the opportunity arose........ naturally, I encouraged her. One night after a small party in our home, everyone had left except him. I'd already gone to bed (the alcohol was doing its work on me). My wife and Paul began making out downstairs in the living room and soon after she took him to the guest bedroom and went to bed with him. I'll skip the rest of the more lurid details, pregnancy scares, etc. but that's how it started.

They became a regular item and our sex lives were supercharged, it was good for all three of us. One morning after he left (they'd slept together in our guest bedroom, same as always, he was not comfortable with me in bed with them) my wife shared with me that she had feelings for him and wanted to be honest with me about it (as if I didn't know!). She said she would break it off if it presented a threat to our own relationship. I asked her if she could deal with it. "I can love two men," she said, "and I only want to be married to you. I think I love Paul as well, and I certainly love sex with him," she said, almost in tears. I reassured her that I was good with the situation as long as it didn't negatively impact our marriage and we agreed to be sure and communicate with one another if we were insecure, saw threats, and so on. Selfishly, I really wanted it to continue as our marital sex since their relationship started was just over the top good! We both agreed that was the case.

This relationship lasted about five years. It only ended because Paul's wife became insecure and jealous. None of us wanted negative impacts on our marriages, so my wife and Paul broke it off. The end of it was not without tears, but we all lived through it. Paul's marriage survived as well, and he and my wife had one reunion about 3 years later, - a weekend in a luxury resort. While they enjoyed the weekend together, it was painful for them in a way. That was well over 20 years ago.
under stand that

I understand mine is a minority opinion here. In a nutshell, men need to understand that women are wired differently. If a wife is engaging in sexual intimacy with another man, I think it is very likely she will develop feelings for him. How you gonna label those feelings? What is the litmus test ... a wife or her husband can determine if she has "fallen in love"?

I think there is also a danger in trying to forbid feelings. Since feelings are private by definition, this could effectively push the feelings into the shadows. She may deny having them, even to herself. That feels more dangerous than feeling them, and being open.

It's threatening, for sure. What to do? That's how women are wired. That's a pretty broad brush of course, and YMMV.

I understand mine is a minority opinion here. In a nutshell, men need to understand that women are wired differently. If a wife is engaging in sexual intimacy with another man, I think it is very likely she will develop feelings for him. How you gonna label those feelings? What is the litmus test ... a wife or her husband can determine if she has "fallen in love"?

I think there is also a danger in trying to forbid feelings. Since feelings are private by definition, this could effectively push the feelings into the shadows. She may deny having them, even to herself. That feels more dangerous than feeling them, and being open.

It's threatening, for sure. What to do? That's how women are wired. That's a pretty broad brush of course, and YMMV.
respect your opinion but totally disagree

I hope my wife will do this. 😍

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat