WIFES FUCKED HARD

WOW, in just 1.31 minutes toward the end I aware I seen my sexy redhead un shared unaware wife's face and hair, as I replayed x7 my cock was weeping dew drops as I didn't dare touch it, I'd explode and kill this super sex high, every inch of me wants 2c my sweet sexy wife Blacked until after I've cum, then I know I can't tell her for fear after 2 decades she would go fuckcrazy and leave me b4 the new excitement wore down. darn in such a Blabbermouth now, I'm usually kinda shy..

This was my wife back in the day. It’s been a few years we lived in an apartment complex. We had two young girls we were in our upper 20s and I made friends with the guy that lived above us. He was about 20 it was going to college, he would come down to take a break from studying he was great with our little girls and he was cool to party with . One night he came around 8 o’clock. I open the door and said hey I’m putting my little girls to bed but Jens up my wife you guys can hang out for about a half hour until the girls go to sleep. So I went in the room to put him to sleep well I guess I did too. I looked at my clock and it said 9:45, I walked out to the living room, but no one was there. Then I went back to our room and the door was just open a little bit as I was walking to it I could hear the bed squeaking. I open the door to find my wife on top of our 20 year old friend fucking his brains out . I froze and watched as she rode up and down his big cock, as I watched I noticed my cock getting harder and pretty soon I had my cock out and I was jerking off, she flipped over, and her head was buried in the pile as her ass was in the air. He got behind it, and I watch as her ass clapped around his cock. She was begging for it, harder and harder each thrust he even grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled it, as he fucked her with one hand, holding her head back, the other hand had a hold of one of her tits squeezing it . She begged for his cum, he said he was getting close and he flipped her back over and fuck her missionary as a fuck she was screaming and moaning and told them she wanted him to cum on her tits as he pulled out and a huge blow exploded across my wife’s tits and she rubbed it in telling him what a great fuck we had .. I quietly snuck back into my girls room as I heard the front door close. I got up and went into the bedroom the same bed where she just fucked my friend I got in the bed I reached over and started to play with her wet pussy she got on top of me and rode me till I came deep in her . A couple of days later I came home and he was already there. I looked in our room and I could tell that they probably get fucked in there before. I got there two weeks. After that he came around 8 o’clock again I went in the girls room, gave them about an hour went down the hall and again jerked off as I watched 10 pound my wife in my bed and I never told her I saw it ..

Attachments

• IMG_5303.jpeg
    IMG_5303.jpeg
    65.6 KB · Views: 196
This was my wife back in the day. It’s been a few years we lived in an apartment complex. We had two young girls we were in our upper 20s and I made friends with the guy that lived above us. He was about 20 it was going to college, he would come down to take a break from studying he was great with our little girls and he was cool to party with . One night he came around 8 o’clock. I open the door and said hey I’m putting my little girls to bed but Jens up my wife you guys can hang out for about a half hour until the girls go to sleep. So I went in the room to put him to sleep well I guess I did too. I looked at my clock and it said 9:45, I walked out to the living room, but no one was there. Then I went back to our room and the door was just open a little bit as I was walking to it I could hear the bed squeaking. I open the door to find my wife on top of our 20 year old friend fucking his brains out . I froze and watched as she rode up and down his big cock, as I watched I noticed my cock getting harder and pretty soon I had my cock out and I was jerking off, she flipped over, and her head was buried in the pile as her ass was in the air. He got behind it, and I watch as her ass clapped around his cock. She was begging for it, harder and harder each thrust he even grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled it, as he fucked her with one hand, holding her head back, the other hand had a hold of one of her tits squeezing it . She begged for his cum, he said he was getting close and he flipped her back over and fuck her missionary as a fuck she was screaming and moaning and told them she wanted him to cum on her tits as he pulled out and a huge blow exploded across my wife’s tits and she rubbed it in telling him what a great fuck we had .. I quietly snuck back into my girls room as I heard the front door close. I got up and went into the bedroom the same bed where she just fucked my friend I got in the bed I reached over and started to play with her wet pussy she got on top of me and rode me till I came deep in her . A couple of days later I came home and he was already there. I looked in our room and I could tell that they probably get fucked in there before. I got there two weeks. After that he came around 8 o’clock again I went in the girls room, gave them about an hour went down the hall and again jerked off as I watched 10 pound my wife in my bed and I never told her I saw it ..
She's hot!