Wife's last playtimes ( for now!)

Oct 25, 2016
Wales
My wife chose her next lover,and although the event was not even worth writing about as on the first meet , his one condom broke,so full sex was abandoned, and in the follow up meeting,he ' couldn't perform', it was a ' milestone ' event for two reasons..
Reason one was because she met him for the second time alone,a guy had gone to my house to fuck my wife without me there.
Reason two, was that I took the decision to record proceedings ...
This was agreed by the other guy, and although the wife was a bit apprehensive , she also agreed.
I can't deny that it's still a turn on to watch them perform, but both meetings would take less than one paragraph to put in writing!
Her next , and last guy she's met was certainly worth writing about...
He was a well built guy, and I won't beat about the bush here, he was 8+ inches in length, and his girth was bigger than anything my wife had come across.. ever!
I met him at an agreed pick up point, had a chat , then brought him home to my waiting wife.
I did the intros, explained that I would definitely be staying downstairs out of the way , and after a little talking, as planned I went into the kitchen, and as planned , I returned to the living room to find them gone .
I just sat down to enjoy what was happening in our bedroom just above where I was sitting... with the cameras rolling !.
This story now includes two perspectives, one of what I heard , and secondly from watching the recording later!.
I had all the sounds, headboards banging, groans of pleasure, and the unmistakable sound of another guy fucking my wife in our bed, that would have been enough, but to have it on film!....
I watched them rolling around, kissing passionately, with him rubbing her cunt through her jeans.
He then undid her jeans, lowered her zip, and slid his hand into her panties and started to finger fuck her.
She then put him on his back, and as he kicked off his jeans, she kissed him down to his boxers, then off they came to reveal his huge cock!.
She gave out a loud ' wow', her tone giving away the fact that it scared her, but undeterred , she went about spending 5 minutes sucking his cock, opening her mouth as wide as she could to take as much of him in as she could, what a sight and sound to hear a guy feeling such pleasure as she fucked his cock with her mouth.
Eventually he sat up and reached for a condom, my wife stroking his back as he put it over his cock.
When he turned to her, she naturally went to lay on her back, but he stopped her, putting her on her belly instead, and proceeded to lay over her from behind, spreading her legs as he guided his huge cock towards her shaven cunt..
Even watching the video made me hold my breath, I wanted to see this unfold.
Ever so slowly he pressed the head of his cock into her cunt, my wife's only words were " please go easy, please go slow".
Every inch, every nudge had her gasping, her head buried in the pillows, her hands gripping the bed sheets so tightly, every thrust deeper than the last , every thrust stretching her tight cunt, and boy did I want him to stretch her like never before!.
He was fucking her now, yet another guy was using my wife,she was taking yet another mans cock, my wife was being used like a total slut , and I was loving it.
He then grabbed her hips to move her up onto all fours, and after a little gentle thrusting, he gripped her hips and started to slam into her, the room filled with the sound of her gasping for air, and the slapping sound of his huge cock thrusting in and out of her balls deep, maybe it's wrong of me, but I know my wife would not stop what had started, she becomes submissive , and although I thought his cock was too big for her, I wanted him to keep going, I so wanted him to open her up and get every last inch of his huge cock inside her.....
But I needn't have worried, he pulled out of her, lay on his back , and she simply mounted him, and guided his cock into her cunt, and with a huge gasp, she lowered herself onto his cock and started to ride him, he was so wide, but she just slammed her cunt up and down his shaft, and as the camera was behind them, I was treated to the full view of his thick cock thrusting in and out of her well stretched cunt..
She eventually buried her head in his shoulders, and wrapped her arms around his neck , he knew she was coming ,so took that as his opportunity to really slam his cock in and out of her, good god!, to hear her cumin so hard over another mans cock, as he mercilessly proceeded to fuck her wide open, I never thought she was capable of that kind of fucking.
It was his turn now, she climbed off,peeled off his condom, and pushed her mouth down over his cock, and boy was it my lucky day,as she was facing the camera,I think she forgot, but to see her having to open her mouth as wide as she could to take his cock was something else.
She sucked his cock for a few minutes, then must have realised she was on camera, as she looked at the lense,then looked away in embarrassment .
I knew the moment was upon her as he moved a hand up to grip her shoulder ... his cum was hitting the roof of her mouth, she was gripping his cock so tight , she was milking every last drop of cum out of his balls, and like a good girl she was swallowing every last drop .
After he left, I took her back upstairs , pushed her onto the bed, and simply fucked her, telling her I loved her,telling her what a good slut she is.
God, her cunt was a mess, it looked red and puffy,and he'd stretched her so much that her hole felt twice the size as normal,but I didn't care, she felt dirty, she felt well used, my prim and proper wife had become a slut, a fuck toy for other men to use, a cum bucket for many men, which all made me want to and enjoy cumin inside her even more....
It's been a while since another man has fucked her, she going to do it again, she wants to, and I cannot wait to see the next man lead her to our bed fuck her like the total slut that she's become, I just cannot wait to hear the next man filling her cunt with his cum.......

My wife chose her next lover,and although the event was not even worth writing about as on the first meet , his one condom broke,so full sex was abandoned, and in the follow up meeting,he ' couldn't perform', it was a ' milestone ' event for two reasons..
Reason one was because she met him for the second time alone,a guy had gone to my house to fuck my wife without me there.
Reason two, was that I took the decision to record proceedings ...
This was agreed by the other guy, and although the wife was a bit apprehensive , she also agreed.
I can't deny that it's still a turn on to watch them perform, but both meetings would take less than one paragraph to put in writing!
Her next , and last guy she's met was certainly worth writing about...
He was a well built guy, and I won't beat about the bush here, he was 8+ inches in length, and his girth was bigger than anything my wife had come across.. ever!
I met him at an agreed pick up point, had a chat , then brought him home to my waiting wife.
I did the intros, explained that I would definitely be staying downstairs out of the way , and after a little talking, as planned I went into the kitchen, and as planned , I returned to the living room to find them gone .
I just sat down to enjoy what was happening in our bedroom just above where I was sitting... with the cameras rolling !.
This story now includes two perspectives, one of what I heard , and secondly from watching the recording later!.
I had all the sounds, headboards banging, groans of pleasure, and the unmistakable sound of another guy fucking my wife in our bed, that would have been enough, but to have it on film!....
I watched them rolling around, kissing passionately, with him rubbing her cunt through her jeans.
He then undid her jeans, lowered her zip, and slid his hand into her panties and started to finger fuck her.
She then put him on his back, and as he kicked off his jeans, she kissed him down to his boxers, then off they came to reveal his huge cock!.
She gave out a loud ' wow', her tone giving away the fact that it scared her, but undeterred , she went about spending 5 minutes sucking his cock, opening her mouth as wide as she could to take as much of him in as she could, what a sight and sound to hear a guy feeling such pleasure as she fucked his cock with her mouth.
Eventually he sat up and reached for a condom, my wife stroking his back as he put it over his cock.
When he turned to her, she naturally went to lay on her back, but he stopped her, putting her on her belly instead, and proceeded to lay over her from behind, spreading her legs as he guided his huge cock towards her shaven cunt..
Even watching the video made me hold my breath, I wanted to see this unfold.
Ever so slowly he pressed the head of his cock into her cunt, my wife's only words were " please go easy, please go slow".
Every inch, every nudge had her gasping, her head buried in the pillows, her hands gripping the bed sheets so tightly, every thrust deeper than the last , every thrust stretching her tight cunt, and boy did I want him to stretch her like never before!.
He was fucking her now, yet another guy was using my wife,she was taking yet another mans cock, my wife was being used like a total slut , and I was loving it.
He then grabbed her hips to move her up onto all fours, and after a little gentle thrusting, he gripped her hips and started to slam into her, the room filled with the sound of her gasping for air, and the slapping sound of his huge cock thrusting in and out of her balls deep, maybe it's wrong of me, but I know my wife would not stop what had started, she becomes submissive , and although I thought his cock was too big for her, I wanted him to keep going, I so wanted him to open her up and get every last inch of his huge cock inside her.....
But I needn't have worried, he pulled out of her, lay on his back , and she simply mounted him, and guided his cock into her cunt, and with a huge gasp, she lowered herself onto his cock and started to ride him, he was so wide, but she just slammed her cunt up and down his shaft, and as the camera was behind them, I was treated to the full view of his thick cock thrusting in and out of her well stretched cunt..
She eventually buried her head in his shoulders, and wrapped her arms around his neck , he knew she was coming ,so took that as his opportunity to really slam his cock in and out of her, good god!, to hear her cumin so hard over another mans cock, as he mercilessly proceeded to fuck her wide open, I never thought she was capable of that kind of fucking.
It was his turn now, she climbed off,peeled off his condom, and pushed her mouth down over his cock, and boy was it my lucky day,as she was facing the camera,I think she forgot, but to see her having to open her mouth as wide as she could to take his cock was something else.
She sucked his cock for a few minutes, then must have realised she was on camera, as she looked at the lense,then looked away in embarrassment .
I knew the moment was upon her as he moved a hand up to grip her shoulder ... his cum was hitting the roof of her mouth, she was gripping his cock so tight , she was milking every last drop of cum out of his balls, and like a good girl she was swallowing every last drop .
After he left, I took her back upstairs , pushed her onto the bed, and simply fucked her, telling her I loved her,telling her what a good slut she is.
God, her cunt was a mess, it looked red and puffy,and he'd stretched her so much that her hole felt twice the size as normal,but I didn't care, she felt dirty, she felt well used, my prim and proper wife had become a slut, a fuck toy for other men to use, a cum bucket for many men, which all made me want to and enjoy cumin inside her even more....
It's been a while since another man has fucked her, she going to do it again, she wants to, and I cannot wait to see the next man lead her to our bed fuck her like the total slut that she's become, I just cannot wait to hear the next man filling her cunt with his cum.......

Buddy that story is sooo hot. Omg. I want that soo badly,
Can i give u my email.
I want u to teach me, or give me sum pointers on how to get her excited about doing this. We have been married for 32 years. Met her when she was 16, she's like a fine wine, just keeps getting better and better.

Thankyou
Scroll down to find stories of her other meetings...
By all means , you appear 100% genuine, and I fully understand what it feels like to what this do badly.
Please beware though, once the first guy has fucked her, and you learn to manage the certain jealousy, you will just crave the next guy... then the next ...this is something you will keep wanting

How does a man get his wife to do this?
How does a man get his wife to do this?
I guess there are many different approaches ...
I found introducing ' openness ' into our marriage a way to get my wife comfortable thinking about other men.
Asked her firstly if she fancied famous men, then given a choice, who would she be naughty with( harmless fun).
Moved onto getting her to point out guys she found attractive, and slowly turned it into who she'd fuck.
Once I broke down that wall, she was a little less shocked when I told her I'd let her fuck another guy.
However shocked she was, it planted that seed in her head.... and there's no way she couldn't at least think about the offer.....and in our case, she took the offer.. more than once.
I started with a wife that I couldn't and wouldn't dare open up to, to a wife who knows sleeping with men pleases me .

Reactions: Riversideman