Wifes new friend from swinger party

NghtyLiLBlnde84

Couple
Gold
Haven't written about my wife in a while but she has been bad. Last thread I really had going was wife's bf old flame. So that dude is a dumbass lol idk if his wife found out or what but whatever... that fizzled out. After a month or so my wife really needed to get fucked I could tell and what I had wasn't doing it. We are close and have sex all the time but yeah size and health issues...
Anyways if you've ever seen my other posts u know I love being cuckolded and even though I really had to talk her into it in the beginning she now loves it. Really she is looking for a bf/bull on the side that we are both cool with... and I'll get turned on watching or listening to her or just knowing. With the swinger community we are in... lots of married couples with jealous wives and of course not many single guys.
Still she wanted to go to one of the parties..we haven't been in forever. I knew she was going to be with 2 couples I trust to watch out for her so I told her to go and have some fun. Hours later she texts me and tells me she had sucked 2 of our friends cocks at the same time

First for both of them with my wife. Both thanked me later lol. Then she sends me a picture of her sucking a cock. Not huge like the normal guys she plays with but a little thicker then me. Then a pic of them together chest up. I figured we'll she didn't find the big cock she was looking for.. oh well. The next day she told me he fucked her really good. He was married and she said she met his wife real quick..I said in my head yeah another jealous wife..one time thing...etc
Later I find out they are chatting all day everyday. She likes him...I find out his wife is all for it because she's asexual and she wants him to find someone. She smokes, she can come over and we can smoke and listen to her husband J fuck my wife. So after the party maybe 3 days later she tells me he's coming over. It's late and I go in the guest room across from our bedroom. He knows I'm in there listening.
I recorded the audio so I can listen later but I hear him throw her on the bed, she's sucking his cock. He licks her for a second and I hear him take control of her. She's cumming left and right...calling him daddy. They fucked on and off for 2hrs. And when he's trying to leave she jumped on his dick and starting riding it with no condom. He ends up flipping her over and cumming on her back. She came in to show me her lower back and ass dripping with cum after he left. I never heard her make moans like that with me or play partners.
The next week I was out of town and he was coming over with food and dick.
She set uo the recorder in the bedroom. You hear him come in and fuck her right in the kitchen. I had a blink camera hidden under the bed so I could go live anytime and hear them fucking. He really fucked her this time... she was coming over and over again...lots of positions just going from really hard to slow. She tells him after hours that she's never cum that much. He said he was looking for like a regular gf.. but I think my wife jumped at that a little too soon. He kind of avoided that topic. He just got into the LS and his wife is like fuck whoever you want. Anyways..all the recordings I've heard I've tried to get my wife to humiliate me in anyway...like he's better etc. Never anything. But at the end of the recording they are talking about how much they love their spouses but getting what they need sexually.. and my wife says yeah I get bent over the kitchen for a couple min and that's it. I need this. And I got super fucking turned on. Yeah been busy lately. Usually not like that lol. Anyways we'll see where this one goes.

Haven't written about my wife in a while but she has been bad. Last thread I really had going was wife's bf old flame. So that dude is a dumbass lol idk if his wife found out or what but whatever... that fizzled out. After a month or so my wife really needed to get fucked I could tell and what I had wasn't doing it. We are close and have sex all the time but yeah size and health issues...
Anyways if you've ever seen my other posts u know I love being cuckolded and even though I really had to talk her into it in the beginning she now loves it. Really she is looking for a bf/bull on the side that we are both cool with... and I'll get turned on watching or listening to her or just knowing. With the swinger community we are in... lots of married couples with jealous wives and of course not many single guys.
Still she wanted to go to one of the parties..we haven't been in forever. I knew she was going to be with 2 couples I trust to watch out for her so I told her to go and have some fun. Hours later she texts me and tells me she had sucked 2 of our friends cocks at the same time

First for both of them with my wife. Both thanked me later lol. Then she sends me a picture of her sucking a cock. Not huge like the normal guys she plays with but a little thicker then me. Then a pic of them together chest up. I figured we'll she didn't find the big cock she was looking for.. oh well. The next day she told me he fucked her really good. He was married and she said she met his wife real quick..I said in my head yeah another jealous wife..one time thing...etc
Later I find out they are chatting all day everyday. She likes him...I find out his wife is all for it because she's asexual and she wants him to find someone. She smokes, she can come over and we can smoke and listen to her husband J fuck my wife. So after the party maybe 3 days later she tells me he's coming over. It's late and I go in the guest room across from our bedroom. He knows I'm in there listening.
I recorded the audio so I can listen later but I hear him throw her on the bed, she's sucking his cock. He licks her for a second and I hear him take control of her. She's cumming left and right...calling him daddy. They fucked on and off for 2hrs. And when he's trying to leave she jumped on his dick and starting riding it with no condom. He ends up flipping her over and cumming on her back. She came in to show me her lower back and ass dripping with cum after he left. I never heard her make moans like that with me or play partners.
The next week I was out of town and he was coming over with food and dick.
She set uo the recorder in the bedroom. You hear him come in and fuck her right in the kitchen. I had a blink camera hidden under the bed so I could go live anytime and hear them fucking. He really fucked her this time... she was coming over and over again...lots of positions just going from really hard to slow. She tells him after hours that she's never cum that much. He said he was looking for like a regular gf.. but I think my wife jumped at that a little too soon. He kind of avoided that topic. He just got into the LS and his wife is like fuck whoever you want. Anyways..all the recordings I've heard I've tried to get my wife to humiliate me in anyway...like he's better etc. Never anything. But at the end of the recording they are talking about how much they love their spouses but getting what they need sexually.. and my wife says yeah I get bent over the kitchen for a couple min and that's it. I need this. And I got super fucking turned on. Yeah been busy lately. Usually not like that lol. Anyways we'll see where this one goes.

It would be great if you upload some of her conversations and some of the audio of her fucking 🙂

Reactions: NghtyLiLBlnde84
any updates?
Not yet. I didn't end up going that one night they actually went out because his kids were gone. Took her out to eat. She sucked his cock in the car and then fucked her twice at his house and dropped her off. Just today he invited us over tomorrow to hang out with him and his wife but we have other plans. I'm thinking soon. Also we are going to a hotel swingers party in a few weeks and we have a room with a king bed. He will be there and so will other guys who definitely want to fuck her. Hoping I can get a video.