Wife's sloppy seconds pussy.

Is she really tired or just denying you as w my wife does to reinforce your cuck status . I would imagine her date would insist on sending her home with a fresh cream pie to further his bull status.
I have wondered if she was moving me to be more of a cuckold, I know she let's me fuck her only once a week

I so enjoy laying under her in 69... her pussy just above my mouth... take a few licks and that awesome flow of semen starys to seep out... dripping down.. reach out with my tongue, slurp that up... go in for more.. yum.
Then lick her clit to an orgasm with her pussy contracting.. more cum to savor..
Now its my turn, she spins around to ride me.. I slide in easily, so wet n loosened by his large cock... I don't last long... plunge deep and hold while ejaculating... she then returns to 69 on top of me... yum again.. I get her cleaned up as her bf is hard again...
Luv it...

My wife had some older couple join us after we meet them a couple of times for drinks to get to know each other. Every time we meet them Jeff would whisper to my wife he wanted to fuck her brains out and would show her his Dick Pic on his phone and had her touch it at bar while he was sitting next to her. She finally agreed to have them come back to the house for "more drinks" . Long story short Jeff ended up fucking my wife and while he was fucking her made her cum and squirt all over the bed so much it was so soaked and wet, i was so jealous and turn on so much while i watch him fuck her and enjoy her and she was enjoying his BIG cock, he even had her talking dirty which she does not do. He asked her to tell me whos pussy is it now? i was like like what? and she said its Yours Jeff, he made her look at me and told her tell him...She looked at me and said this pussy is your now Jeff as she came on his dick and squirted all over his condom that we took it off how wet it was and he winked at me and he fucked the hell out of her and he busted his load in her! i almost lost my load how trun on i was of him fucking my wife like a slut. Then he said you can fuck her now as she was laying there with her legs open and his load oozing out i stuck my dick inside my wifes wide open pussy i slide right in. I asked her if she liked how Jeff fucked her she said yes loved it best fuck she ever had as she was looking at him standing there drinking his beer while i was fucking her she was in her own world looking at Jeff while i was fucking her used warn pussy that Jeff just fucked. After i left my load in her Jeff said let me fill her mouth next, she open her mouth and grab his ass to push his cock deep in her throat, after she swallowed his load he said give your wife a kiss she did well. I was so hard and turn on she told me come here babe give me a kiss. I kissed her and she smiled at me and said thanks baby
That is so hot. I am very jealous sir

Few years back we were with another couple. My wife let our friend cum in her pussy. Once he finished in her I hopped between her legs and eagerly plunged my cock in her. It was amazing! I've never felt her feel so good as fucking her used cunt. It was so hot and creamy. And she was so loose sensitive from the pounding before she moaned so much. With every stroke her pussy would make that great slurping sound. She took a good amount of cum that weekend. I really wanted to feel her used like that again. Unfortunately that was the last night we swung before she had her health issues. Hopefully she get back in the saddle now that she's doing more with her health.

Has anyone else fucked their wife after other men? Did you think it was as awesome as I did?
I have never done that but always wanted to. Jerk off all the time thinking about fucking my wifes cummy pussy.

I so enjoy laying under her in 69... her pussy just above my mouth... take a few licks and that awesome flow of semen starys to seep out... dripping down.. reach out with my tongue, slurp that up... go in for more.. yum.
Then lick her clit to an orgasm with her pussy contracting.. more cum to savor..
Now its my turn, she spins around to ride me.. I slide in easily, so wet n loosened by his large cock... I don't last long... plunge deep and hold while ejaculating... she then returns to 69 on top of me... yum again.. I get her cleaned up as her bf is hard again...
Luv it...
That's pretty much how we roll....we don't slurp up the cum, she wipes off between usually but we do lick her clit and she cums quick from licking after she's been fucked. I can taste the sperm for sure but it's how turned on she gets that makes it fun.

Lol...we have the opposite dilemma. I am getting close to trying it. As far as other guys at first I had not interest. It just happened, she was in our spare bedroom having fun while I waited. They finished and she came down stairs and I asked her how was it and she raised up her negligee to show me here swollen pussy. I pushed her on to the stairs and dove in, it was so hot. Since then I have done it many times, recommend you try it at least once.
I’ve still yet to have even tried my own. I’ve attempted to cum in my mouth many years ago but with no success. I’ve been tempted to do it with my ex wife after we had fucked, again many years ago, but I always chickened out. Lol. Maybe some day...

I’ve still yet to have even tried my own. I’ve attempted to cum in my mouth many years ago but with no success. I’ve been tempted to do it with my ex wife after we had fucked, again many years ago, but I always chickened out. Lol. Maybe some day...
Ha, I totally get it. You have to work up to it, at least I did. Eating the wife's creampie was spontaneous and I sort of went for it. I would add that I became curious and wanted to give a blowjob to another man including swallowing. This was a little different but I did do it, although if I remember right I had a lot of help from Captain Morgan...lol. Sometime a little liquid courage does not hurt. After that first time though, I never looked back.

Ha, I totally get it. You have to work up to it, at least I did. Eating the wife's creampie was spontaneous and I sort of went for it. I would add that I became curious and wanted to give a blowjob to another man including swallowing. This was a little different but I did do it, although if I remember right I had a lot of help from Captain Morgan...lol. Sometime a little liquid courage does not hurt. After that first time though, I never looked back.
Oh yeah, I’d definitely have to get some help from either a lot of tequila or vodka !! Lol!