Wife's sloppy seconds pussy.

I fucked my ex wife after we were separated, I still had all of my stuff at her house and had stopped by to pick up some things. She had just got home from a late afternoon "with the girls" and looked super sexy. I grabbed her from behind and she was very reluctant at first, I thought it was because we were separated. No, she was still turned on from fucking her new boyfriend, he had just dumped a huge load in her pussy that afternoon. She pulled up her skirt and bent over and said I could fuck her (the last time I ever did.) I did not understand why her panties were so wet, and she was wet deep inside and so silky smooth on my cock, it was the best she had ever felt, I mean it was just incredible. It was one of the only times that we had sex where I didn't go down on her, and now I wish I would have! I will never forget how smooth and sexy her pussy felt that day!
Almost married her again 😃

That was one of the best feelings I had . Ever felt the fantastic feeling when inside her pussie with another guy and the guy start pulsating with you deep inside , this must’ve been the the most overwhelming orgasm I’ve ever experienced when I came mixing our seed inside my wife’s pussie. If you haven’t experienced this you must do it the most incredible sex high I’ve ever had
Agreed, nothing better...

As the husband, I find "seconds" to be best when I'm in bed with my wife and her lover and can enter her immediately after her lover finishes cumming. That way, she's still sexed up, his cum is still warm inside her and he can withdraw without feeling guilty for doing so immediately after cumming in her. It doesn't have to be a cuckold scenario, - works well in a threesome as well.
We enjoy mfm with a guy we know. Your description is exactly how we roll. We're not cuckold at all. He'll be doing her, her best cums are about 30 min into them going in several positions then he'll get on top and go to town. She cums HARD, that gets him off, he rolls off her and I slide in. Yea she's all sexed up and horny as hell.

Damn good thread....We're comfy with our friend now, typical night is like...
They start, kiss, oral, sex in several positions, 30 min(?) into it he'll get on top and really gets to fucking her, she'll tense up and cum hard, very sexy to watch, that gets him off, he pulls out, I slide in, she is turned on and horny as hell. I don't last long. We lay there chatting and kissing till he's hard. She'll face me and we kiss while he does her spooning. 2nd round we swap back and forth a lot. She has two loads and it's messy, its up on her pub area, in her butt crack and on her thighs. We go till he or I cums again. She'll go ******** and wipes off. She gets back into bed and they start again. Its usually 3 cums for him and 2 for me but has been more a few nights. He leaves, we spoon and fuck slow till I cum if I can. Next morning we shower and always have sex right after. We have sex that night and every night for a week after.

I fucked my wife once after a Pakistani with about 8 or 9 inches fucked her as his first white wife he ever fucked . Afterwards I took her in a spoon position fucking her drenched pussy. My whole crotch was drenched with Pakistani cum . He became a regular fuck and I became a regular sloppy seconds .
I am a white woman,I have been fucked several times by Indian and Pakistani men who I worked for,and like you my white husband has fucked me after when I still have cum in me and he admitted he enjoyed it.

I couldn't agree more with your description of how the wife's pussy feels, plus knowing another man has cum in her turns me on even more. As you said it is awesome. My wife is in to it as well and up to now I have been lucky enough to experience her creampie many many times. Another man's cum makes a great lubricant only problem I have so far is I am so turned on by it I usually end up cumming too soon...lol.
I agree with the discription as well of how good it feels. But I’ve found I enjoy a thick load like my own. It feels slicker, and last longer as lube.