Wife's sloppy seconds pussy.

Few years back we were with another couple. My wife let our friend cum in her pussy. Once he finished in her I hopped between her legs and eagerly plunged my cock in her. It was amazing! I've never felt her feel so good as fucking her used cunt. It was so hot and creamy. And she was so loose sensitive from the pounding before she moaned so much. With every stroke her pussy would make that great slurping sound. She took a good amount of cum that weekend. I really wanted to feel her used like that again. Unfortunately that was the last night we swung before she had her health issues. Hopefully she get back in the saddle now that she's doing more with her health.

Has anyone else fucked their wife after other men? Did you think it was as awesome as I did?
Yes! I always liked the way it felt after I had came in her the first time, but my dick wasn't as sensitive to touch it seemed for the second round. I wanted to feel it that wet and hot with my really stiff, just waiting to burst,hard on for the first round kinda boner. When I finally convinced her to have a threesome it was so damned good sliding all the way in her sloppy seconds pussy after the BBC used her first!

Few years back we were with another couple. My wife let our friend cum in her pussy. Once he finished in her I hopped between her legs and eagerly plunged my cock in her. It was amazing! I've never felt her feel so good as fucking her used cunt. It was so hot and creamy. And she was so loose sensitive from the pounding before she moaned so much. With every stroke her pussy would make that great slurping sound. She took a good amount of cum that weekend. I really wanted to feel her used like that again. Unfortunately that was the last night we swung before she had her health issues. Hopefully she get back in the saddle now that she's doing more with her health.

Has anyone else fucked their wife after other men? Did you think it was as awesome as I did?
I love sloppy seconds

I fucked my ex wife after we were separated, I still had all of my stuff at her house and had stopped by to pick up some things. She had just got home from a late afternoon "with the girls" and looked super sexy. I grabbed her from behind and she was very reluctant at first, I thought it was because we were separated. No, she was still turned on from fucking her new boyfriend, he had just dumped a huge load in her pussy that afternoon. She pulled up her skirt and bent over and said I could fuck her (the last time I ever did.) I did not understand why her panties were so wet, and she was wet deep inside and so silky smooth on my cock, it was the best she had ever felt, I mean it was just incredible. It was one of the only times that we had sex where I didn't go down on her, and now I wish I would have! I will never forget how smooth and sexy her pussy felt that day!

Yes. Dated since freshman year of high school. She always cheated on me n it was obvious. I knew immediately. I'd ask her if she's cheating and if she got fucked. She'd play games lie smirk and giggle as she would deny. We would fuck and I'd always suck her creampie pussy clean as she would tell me details of her rendezvous. As soon as we finish fucking she would claim it was all just a story. This went on for years n I loved it.

I couldn't agree more with your description of how the wife's pussy feels, plus knowing another man has cum in her turns me on even more. As you said it is awesome. My wife is in to it as well and up to now I have been lucky enough to experience her creampie many many times. Another man's cum makes a great lubricant only problem I have so far is I am so turned on by it I usually end up cumming too soon...lol.

I can subscribe every word you wrote, especially about the sound and how the pussy feels sensitive!

Reactions: DonD
I fucked my ex wife after we were separated, I still had all of my stuff at her house and had stopped by to pick up some things. She had just got home from a late afternoon "with the girls" and looked super sexy. I grabbed her from behind and she was very reluctant at first, I thought it was because we were separated. No, she was still turned on from fucking her new boyfriend, he had just dumped a huge load in her pussy that afternoon. She pulled up her skirt and bent over and said I could fuck her (the last time I ever did.) I did not understand why her panties were so wet, and she was wet deep inside and so silky smooth on my cock, it was the best she had ever felt, I mean it was just incredible. It was one of the only times that we had sex where I didn't go down on her, and now I wish I would have! I will never forget how smooth and sexy her pussy felt that day!
That’s addictive

Reactions: DonD
kinda tying in a couple of stories here (ones I will write about one day).....but one evening my wife and I were drinking, and I ended up heading to bed earlier than her. When she finally joined me in bed, I went to go down on her, but she resisted (which is unusual for her...). I figured it was since she was drunk and rarely came when she was drunk. I insisted, then there was an awkward pause as I had her panties down.....I was tasting something salty and her hole also tasted used.....I have tasted my own ejaculate lots of times, and never out of a woman. She came from my tongue bath (again....very odd for her drunk state). I entered her, and came very quickly for my drunken state as well!!

A year later I entered her and came, denying her of an orgasm....then I abruptly went down on her.....I had to feel and taste what a freshly used and creamed pussy tasted like.

Although we have never discussed the happenings of her drunk night, based on my experiment, I am certain I tasted and felt my first (and hopefully not last) sloppy seconds!