Wife's toys

Kneel2Zod

Male
Gold
Anyone else enjoy or have any particular fantasies about wife's toy collection? I myself like picturing her spraying tons of squirt everytime she's alone fucking her pussy and ass. On occasion we've incorporated it into act and I got to spy her getting off during a facetime once with guy she was cheating with. Recently got turned on to new experience after chatting with another member here incidentally of jacking on them. I was fortunate to have gotten chance to try this particular kink out on one side had hurriedly forgotten to put away in haste before heading to her night shift. It was so arousing getting to get a taste before blowing my load all over it.

Attachments

• IMG_20230522_063940595.jpg
    IMG_20230522_063940595.jpg
    824.7 KB · Views: 103
We have two toys in the collection, both realistic dildos. The first I acquired was centered around a bedroom fantasy that we frequented, well before hot-wifing ever started. That dildo has a name, after KK's fantasy lover "Brad."

The second was acquired in the last couple of years - a custom real-feel molded from one of KK's lover's cock. Balls too... It makes me squirt spontaneously, when I fuck her with these toys into squirting orgasmic bliss.

I was really excited when I bought my wife an 8” Jelly Vibe, I thought it was going to be her favorite and I could catch her playing with it sometime!

75DA709B-33C3-4863-9F02-0FC5345907EC.jpeg3A400C16-9F90-4739-BD6F-DA0B247C9FE8.jpeg

Nope, her favorite is still her Lovense Lush, I love it too since I can fuck her when she has it inside her. I can grip the tail to the base of my cock and use it like a penis extender or pull it almost all the way out of her while I am balls deep, stretching her pussy wide and put pressure on her g-spot.

CEC85E9B-3F8D-4C79-A29B-E1ABA11E65B7.jpeg

Her second favorite is still her magic bullet, and when I catch her masterbating it’s always with both the bullet and her “pink whale” Lovense.

91346D05-E4A2-4C8E-AF50-393F5C1344E3.jpegFEAF39B4-D5F9-4C17-B3EA-E4584CE76F34.jpeg

I also love that she doesn’t clean her toys after she’s done using them, so if I catch her right after I can taste all of her juices! She also leaves a nice white paste all over her toys when she’s done! It’s also a turn on to see her smell her Lovense after she takes it out when she is done!

I was really excited when I bought my wife an 8” Jelly Vibe, I thought it was going to be her favorite and I could catch her playing with it sometime!

View attachment 1539660View attachment 1539661

Nope, her favorite is still her Lovense Lush, I love it too since I can fuck her when she has it inside her. I can grip the tail to the base of my cock and use it like a penis extender or pull it almost all the way out of her while I am balls deep, stretching her pussy wide and put pressure on her g-spot.

View attachment 1539657

Her second favorite is still her magic bullet, and when I catch her masterbating it’s always with both the bullet and her “pink whale” Lovense.

View attachment 1539659View attachment 1539658

I also love that she doesn’t clean her toys after she’s done using them, so if I catch her right after I can taste all of her juices! She also leaves a nice white paste all over her toys when she’s done! It’s also a turn on to see her smell her Lovense after she takes it out when she is done!
Must be fun

View attachment 1539657

I love seeing her work!

View attachment 1539657

It’s also a turn on to see her smell her Lovense after she takes it out when she is done!

CED43C96-B713-4CAB-94CC-0D2B80FF656E.jpeg7DB1A9B5-C669-45FA-8A13-0B7F619F26F6.jpegA56028F2-21C5-4D2E-89B5-A84FF4E7A08C.jpeg

View attachment 1539657

AWESOME - both your wife and what she's doing in the pics! Lucky you! I'm still "on my (long long) way of getting my wife to focus more on what once appeared to be her true desires: i.e. an intensive sex life with a man who's proud and happy to have landed her rather than demanding she get implants and botox injections ;) Best wishes to the both of you. Hit me up if you're into chatting (do read my thread first, please). Martin

View attachment 1539657

New Valentine’s Day Gift… Lovense Nora Rabbit style double vibe. She came in under a minute and squirted about 90-seconds later. Safe to say I think she likes it!

B56FF2FC-0CDE-452A-8E7B-A22E87603624.jpeg2F610D39-E388-48A6-8755-6C05BF866640.jpegAED13CB2-862E-4388-86F2-8E8AE9EEBE62.jpeg4D33D76D-3712-41AD-BB0D-A76AFB20ADDA.jpegF6D5CF72-60A1-4402-9A22-6881768C129F.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Backwoodsman179