Wife's Try Out

mikjen

Couple
Oct 27, 2016
My wife and I have often joked about her having sex with another man in a half serious way. She is in her early thirties and an attractive woman. Last month we were invited to a presentation evening for a local sports club, Jen was dressed in a low cut dress that showed some of her cleavage.

When we arrived we had a few drinks and started chatting to some people we knew. There was quite a good group playing and couples were on the dance floor. Jen likes to dance and went off with her girlfriends to take to the floor. I stayed talking and having some more drinks. Occasionally I would catch a glimpse of Jen dancing with various partners, male and female.

After a while I lost sight of her but took no notice as I was enjoying myself drinking and chatting to some mates. After about half to three-quarters of an hour she returned to me. She leaned over from her chair and told me she had something to tell me when we got home.

Eventually the party wound down and we took a taxi home, she seemed eager to get back. It was only a short journey. I went to the bathroom to relieve myself then came back to where Jen was in the living room. She looked at me and said, "I did it", "Did what?", I asked. "Had sex with another guy". I must admit at first I was a bit shocked at her announcement. "When was this?". She then started to tell me the whole story.

While she was dancing, a young rugby player who was at the presentation asked her to dance, she said he was a nice looking chap and she readily agreed. After a few dances he asked her if she wanted a drink, she accepted his invitation. They sat and chatted for a while, she said she noticed that he was looking at her cleavage now and again, and she began flirting with him. She said he started to use a bit of innuendo, referring to her breasts. He then put his arm around her, and as he did so he brushed against her tits. Jen said she was starting to get a bit horny, and when he suggested they go outside to get a bit of air, she readily agreed. After a short walk into the grounds of the venue the young man put his arm round her waist and leaned over and started to kiss her on the neck. She responded by kissing him on the lips, and as she did so he ran his hand over her breasts, Jen said she did not resist him and he then started to fondle her breasts and kissing her more passionately. She then felt his hand slide down her back and move across the front of her body and he started to rub her between her thighs. Slowly, she said, he reached down to the hem of her dress and began to pull it up, Jen then felt his hand sliding the inside of her thighs until it reached her panties. She said he fumbled for a while and then his hand went inside the leg of her pants and began stroking her pubic area. Jen felt his fingers part her flaps and his finger slip inside her. She said at this point she was soaking and his fingers slipped in and out of her with ease. After a few minutes of this he withdrew from her and kissed her then placing his hands on her shoulders, turned her round so that she had her back to him. He then pulled her dress up over her bottom and proceeded to pull her pants down. Jen heard the sound of his zip being pulled down and he pulled down his trousers and pants and she felt his penis brush against her. She spread her legs a little wider and after a bit of positioning she felt him slide into her. For about ten minutes he pounded her giving her a tremendous orgasm, Jen said she then felt him push into her as far as he could and then he groaned and she felt him pump his load into her. She said they were like dogs knotted together for a while as he emptied himself in her. Then they kissed and parted and she came to find me.

As she sat on the sofa she pulled up her dress and showed me the massive wet patch on her pants. We then had the best sex we have had for a long time. Now the ice has been broken we can look forward to some more adventures.

My wife and I have often joked about her having sex with another man in a half serious way. She is in her early thirties and an attractive woman. Last month we were invited to a presentation evening for a local sports club, Jen was dressed in a low cut dress that showed some of her cleavage.

When we arrived we had a few drinks and started chatting to some people we knew. There was quite a good group playing and couples were on the dance floor. Jen likes to dance and went off with her girlfriends to take to the floor. I stayed talking and having some more drinks. Occasionally I would catch a glimpse of Jen dancing with various partners, male and female.

After a while I lost sight of her but took no notice as I was enjoying myself drinking and chatting to some mates. After about half to three-quarters of an hour she returned to me. She leaned over from her chair and told me she had something to tell me when we got home.

Eventually the party wound down and we took a taxi home, she seemed eager to get back. It was only a short journey. I went to the bathroom to relieve myself then came back to where Jen was in the living room. She looked at me and said, "I did it", "Did what?", I asked. "Had sex with another guy". I must admit at first I was a bit shocked at her announcement. "When was this?". She then started to tell me the whole story.

While she was dancing, a young rugby player who was at the presentation asked her to dance, she said he was a nice looking chap and she readily agreed. After a few dances he asked her if she wanted a drink, she accepted his invitation. They sat and chatted for a while, she said she noticed that he was looking at her cleavage now and again, and she began flirting with him. She said he started to use a bit of innuendo, referring to her breasts. He then put his arm around her, and as he did so he brushed against her tits. Jen said she was starting to get a bit horny, and when he suggested they go outside to get a bit of air, she readily agreed. After a short walk into the grounds of the venue the young man put his arm round her waist and leaned over and started to kiss her on the neck. She responded by kissing him on the lips, and as she did so he ran his hand over her breasts, Jen said she did not resist him and he then started to fondle her breasts and kissing her more passionately. She then felt his hand slide down her back and move across the front of her body and he started to rub her between her thighs. Slowly, she said, he reached down to the hem of her dress and began to pull it up, Jen then felt his hand sliding the inside of her thighs until it reached her panties. She said he fumbled for a while and then his hand went inside the leg of her pants and began stroking her pubic area. Jen felt his fingers part her flaps and his finger slip inside her. She said at this point she was soaking and his fingers slipped in and out of her with ease. After a few minutes of this he withdrew from her and kissed her then placing his hands on her shoulders, turned her round so that she had her back to him. He then pulled her dress up over her bottom and proceeded to pull her pants down. Jen heard the sound of his zip being pulled down and he pulled down his trousers and pants and she felt his penis brush against her. She spread her legs a little wider and after a bit of positioning she felt him slide into her. For about ten minutes he pounded her giving her a tremendous orgasm, Jen said she then felt him push into her as far as he could and then he groaned and she felt him pump his load into her. She said they were like dogs knotted together for a while as he emptied himself in her. Then they kissed and parted and she came to find me.

As she sat on the sofa she pulled up her dress and showed me the massive wet patch on her pants. We then had the best sex we have had for a long time. Now the ice has been broken we can look forward to some more adventures.
did u eat her?

Nice . Would be expecting chapter 2 of this . .