Wifey on Business Trip

Wifey is on a week long business trip. We’ve had intense dirty talk during sex about her taking other cocks in a MFM with me or doing a blowbang with someone she’s met at the bar, but always only a fantasy. Before Wifey left, we joked and I said don’t be too slutty at the bars. She gave me a hot kiss and said we’ll see. How should I encourage this week to move things along? Again, we’re early stages of this lifestyle and don’t want to push too hard.. would ideally want to be there, but would love for her to at least dip her toes in.

Thoughts?
She should drsss sexy revealing z little make eye contact with a guy if she likes what she sees then just see what happens especially if they are both there forva few days

Before we started doing the hot wife thing, KK and I did lots of pillow-talk / role-play sessions. She regularly travels for business, has since we've been married - the getting fucked on a business trip scenario was one of my pillow-talk "go-to" scenes. KK's first realistic dildo was acquired for this purpose - she even named it, "Brad," after a guy she worked with that she found hot...

There was a downside to this - while KK responded positively every time I played out the fantasy to her, cumming explosively, writhing in bed like an animal, she always told me after, "It'll never happen." What I didn't know at the time is that she was actually acting on these fantasies during travel - cheating on me - it went on for about two years like that. Eventually, she confessed the whole thing, but in dribs and drabs.
My wife has travelled for business she calls me rveryday when she leaves she yells me how long she will.be gone thrn a day or two before her expected day I GET A CALL YTHE MEETING HAS BE BE EXYENDED ANOTHER DAY . tgat is mysignal that her Nd her boss have inginished budiness that needs to be yajen care off

• Love
Reactions: europa992
My wife has travelled for business she calls me rveryday when she leaves she yells me how long she will.be gone thrn a day or two before her expected day I GET A CALL YTHE MEETING HAS BE BE EXYENDED ANOTHER DAY . tgat is mysignal that her Nd her boss have inginished budiness that needs to be yajen care off
i like it when a wife fucks her boss. it is so hot knowing they are together all day long.