Wifeys first time last night.

Jericho

Wifey and I have long talked about a MMF. Recently she had said she wouldn’t mind my friend B. being “The Guy”.

B. Was down for it and came over last night. Wifey sat between us on the couch after awhile and I began to kiss her. She looked into my eyes as if to ask me if it was okay. I told her to thank our friend for coming over. They starting kissing and it was pretty electric.
Thing progressed to where we have her standing naked and in a captain Morgan pose with B. Licking her pussy and me behind her feeling her tots and kissing her neck. I told her she was being a bad hostess for not sucking our cocks.

So she told him to sit down and she pulled his shorts down and revealed a very below average cock. (Doh!) She still went to town on it taking turns between him and I.

We took it to the bedroom and tried to take turns fucking her but he was having performance problems so I banged her out with my 7.5 inch cock while she kept sucking his cock.

After I gave her my load she concentrated on him blowing and jerking him aggressively until he came on his own stomach.

We chilled out for a few but he left and wifey said I had work to do. So I saddled up and made sure she got hers.

All in all not fantastic but we did have fun. He was handsome, respectful and clean. Just a bit small and a bit soft.

Wifey and I have long talked about a MMF. Recently she had said she wouldn’t mind my friend B. being “The Guy”.

B. Was down for it and came over last night. Wifey sat between us on the couch after awhile and I began to kiss her. She looked into my eyes as if to ask me if it was okay. I told her to thank our friend for coming over. They starting kissing and it was pretty electric.
Thing progressed to where we have her standing naked and in a captain Morgan pose with B. Licking her pussy and me behind her feeling her tots and kissing her neck. I told her she was being a bad hostess for not sucking our cocks.

So she told him to sit down and she pulled his shorts down and revealed a very below average cock. (Doh!) She still went to town on it taking turns between him and I.

We took it to the bedroom and tried to take turns fucking her but he was having performance problems so I banged her out with my 7.5 inch cock while she kept sucking his cock.

After I gave her my load she concentrated on him blowing and jerking him aggressively until he came on his own stomach.

We chilled out for a few but he left and wifey said I had work to do. So I saddled up and made sure she got hers.

All in all not fantastic but we did have fun. He was handsome, respectful and clean. Just a bit small and a bit soft.
That's a shame BUT now she's done this once, she's got passed the hardest step and will hopefully play again and fingers crossed, next time she has a guy with a bigger, harder cock xx

Him not being fully hard may not be a perpetual thing with him. Being in that situation is not something most people are used to, and being in close proximity to another man who is naked and fully aroused could also take some getting used to. On top of which, sounds like you've got a big pecker and that could have been intimidating to him.

I wouldn't rule out giving it another chance. If alcohol was involved before, leave it out the next time if you try again. Also, maybe give them some alone time at first, see if that helps his fucking.