Will she be tempted to make out n suck him again?

Archaic29

So we are a couple...shes in her 30s and I am in my 40s (Not married to each other). We have shared a super hot relationship so far and the sex has been mindblowing. I introduced her to hotwife stuff by talking about how I would find it intriguing if she thought about or saw another man. I started by asking her to narrate a few incidents in her past. She got into it as well and we started using the memories which resulted in us thinking "what if!!!".
So thers this friend she is meeting again for coffee. I have signalled to her its a red zone since she may get involved. She has told me she will keep it platonic. In my heart its conflicting excitement!

what happened when they met last about two weeks back:
Incident:
This was probably the hottest and most conflicting. She messaged me that she would be going to see this friend who she has seen before as well. They had a history but there was nothing off late. I got a message in the night saying they were going for a drive and that was the cue. As much as I wanted to stop her cuz I know where this was going, a voice in me said she is hot for him. She wants him bad. I imagined her pussy juices flowing by now. I was overpowered and helpless. I did not respond back, but in my mind I was imagining him on her. I felt almost like she was telling me, I want to fuck him so bad cuz my pussy needs him even if you mind, and somehow that was a turn on. I had to get off thinking of this. Finally she msged saying she wanted to talk. And she narrated how he kissed her and then in no time they were in the back seat and he stripped her naked.licked her all over and they kissed like she has never kissed, violently. Her lips were bruised. She told me that she could not stop it from happening, and said may be she should have stopped it or should have told me before. She said once he kissed her she forgot about everything and just gave in. She sucked him and licked his chest and kissed him back as hard as he did. She said he was passionate and sucked her boobs like a maniac! This happened without us deciding and the conflict was even more. But the hotness of knowing that she is such a horny girl that she just could not stop and was totaylly into it was hot for me. She wanted him to fuck her and was ready but due to other constraints they had to stop. In my mind this whole situation made me rock hard each time i thought about it.

We spoke in length about this, and as much as i love her like crazy, i know that if any of the above happens again with or without my wish, she knows she can just tell me and feel my dick getting hard. SHe knows that all of that will over power any objections.

what is going to happen? And what should i do?

fyi she has already started hot conversations with me about an imaginary this person which i will share if i get responses. Is she getting me into the mood?

Last edited:
Reactions: sjhopefulguy