Will your wife let you swallow " her " bull's cum ?

Being that you have established a regular bull and he is with your wife bare and she has taken his load already,

now you want it too , will your wife be ok with you taking it directly in your mouth and swallowing his load ?

Cause if he is there for both of you, would that be ok with your wife ?

Wives how would you feel watching your husband suck your bull off and cumming in your husbands mouth watching him swallow his cum .?

And afterwards would it be just normal or would you be weirded out watching that especially if your husband showed that he enjoyed doing it and would want it again.

I have an urge to see my husband "take it from the source", he has eaten more of my Lovers sperm anyway than I ever will mostly because I LOVE for them to cum deep inside of me. He says he would be "willing" if I insist, but then there is virtually no chance of it ever happening as my Lovers believe I am cheating on my husband with them because he is lacking in the sex department. So he's pretty safe in telling me he would be "willing", LOL.

J (the wife)

I have an urge to see my husband "take it from the source", he has eaten more of my Lovers sperm anyway than I ever will mostly because I LOVE for them to cum deep inside of me. He says he would be "willing" if I insist, but then there is virtually no chance of it ever happening as my Lovers believe I am cheating on my husband with them because he is lacking in the sex department. So he's pretty safe in telling me he would be "willing", LOL.

J (the wife)
I live that I’d do it

Being that you have established a regular bull and he is with your wife bare and she has taken his load already,

now you want it too , will your wife be ok with you taking it directly in your mouth and swallowing his load ?

Wives how would you feel watching your husband suck your bull off and cumming in your husbands mouth watching him swallow his cum .?

And afterwards would it be just normal or would you be weirded out watching that especially if your husband showed that he enjoyed doing it and would want it again.
Love to see husband do that. Thats what he wants

That is for the wife to decide. He wants to see her with another,

My wife regular bill was very hot but very st8. One time I told her while we were both masturbating and talking dirty that I wish I could suck and swallow him. She said no, I said why and she said what if he starts liking you suck and swallow him. I can't share him with you. I love to see you with someone else. The best she did was to allow me to lick his cum from her pussy after he had to rush back to work.

My wife regular bill was very hot but very st8. One time I told her while we were both masturbating and talking dirty that I wish I could suck and swallow him. She said no, I said why and she said what if he starts liking you suck and swallow him. I can't share him with you. I love to see you with someone else. The best she did was to allow me to lick his cum from her pussy after he had to rush back to work.
I dont clean my wife or any guy shes with Im not into that the only thing i do is she nakes me clean her vefore she goes out to fuck

J (the wife)
You are talking about my deepest Dreams. Tx

J (the wife)
My wife kind of expects this out of me. According to her, this is the ultimate way to show my acceptance of her bull. Plus, she feels like it is important for me to have a relationship with her bull. I am bi, so I enjoy it.

Let me? She loves it! Most times I’m TOLD too! Lol