Wishing my wife would

Boogaloo

Male
Verified
Hi all.
Im from the south west England.
I have always had the desire to have my wife come home from a night out with a well used pussy and a nice creampie for me to play with.
I was a bull for a couple for several years. And always wished he would fuck my wife but he wouldnt. And my wife liked the fantasy but would never play around. I am now re married my current wife would divorce me for even mentioning my fantasy so i am stuck dreaming sigh.
Anyway thats a little of my back story i will tell you all about how it started with my fantasy another day

That's too bad that she's not into it.. that would really suck. My girl is totally into it and ready to fuck a complete stranger the first chance she gets whether I'm watching or not.

Very good looking size 14 5ft10 big chest and as sexy as hell to look at will try to get some good non face pics when shes not looking

I would love her to go out one night and come home with a fresh creampie for me how she gets it is up to her as long as she has a lot of fun

Not really sure the first time.
I know its very tame but i did se her get close to a bloke he gave her a hug when he was sitting down my view slightly obscured she later told me he tryed to kiss her. the bloke went for lips but she turned and he kissed her cheek (she says). when we were out one night. when i asked about it later she said he was realy nice looking. But it was her faceial expretion and her reaction (very hard to describe) when i asked if she got kissed on the lips made me doubt it was on the cheek. It made me horny for a few days.