With my sort of colleague

My ex wife and I had been chatting about progressing from swinging as a couple, which we had been doing for around one year, to her taking a boyfriend or lover and telling me about it. I was encouraging this as I am bisexual and was playing illicitly with bi and gay men whenever I could. I felt that as a bi man I couldn't satisfy her fully and wanted her to have the sex she wanted to. We had discussed various ways in which this might happen but I wasn't sure she was that keen and was perhaps even a little frustrated that she wouldn't do anything about it because I found the idea so horny.

A week or so later, we were both invited to a client dinner at The Kensington Hotel in London. I was seated next to my wife who was on my left and to her left was a very charming and good looking South African executive who was a senior member of our client team. I had no idea about this at the time but I later found out that all through the meal this man had been playing footsie with my wife and with my urging fresh in her ears, she had given him some gentle encouragement.

It was all very subtle and probably would have done nowhere as we were all dining at a large table in the private dining room.

At the end of the evening, we rose and had a drink in the bar before heading back down to the coat check. I went to the loo on the way back up and as I coming out of the men's room, I bumped into my wife and this executive having what looked like a little tete a tete just outside the ladies' room. They weren't kissing although they might have been a few seconds earlier. But what I did see was a small piece of paper in my wife's hands. They made nothing of it and I wasn't going to make a scene so we said a polite goodbye and made our way back to the car and drove the short distance home.

I seem to remember that we talked about it in the car and my wife admitted that she had been given his number and anyway what of it, this was something that I had been trying to encourage. Yes, I said but not with a colleague and not like that. She kind of snapped back that it wasn't for me to say when and where and even who. I was excited on the one hand but slightly annoyed on the other. I asked her if she was going to meet him and she said that he had suggested going back to the same hotel in the morning where the guy was staying but she hadn't decided whether to or not.

The next day, my wife left for work and I didn't feel in a position to ask if she was going to meet my colleague. But she did and came home that evening a little sheepish. Eventually over a few glasses of wine, she told me the whole story. How she had called in late for work and instead had gone back to the hotel and up to his room and how he had torn off her clothes and fucked her senseless. She was quite breathless as she told me how good it had been, how naughty, how liberating and what a beautiful cock he had and how well he had treated her and how he had been ever so worried about me finding out.

She never quite admitted whether or not a condom had been used but the two of us had the most amazing sex that night.
She didn't want to give me the blow by blow account I demanded but it was clear that she had had an amazing time.

I had to see the guy a few times after that until he left to go to another company. It was uncomfortable but I suppose I had wished it upon myself.

Last edited: