Votes: 26 44.8%
  • My partner joined in

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • My partner dropped my off and met me after I was finished

Votes: 16 27.6%

• Total voters

coffeelover

Jul 5, 2021
You or your partners first time as a hotwife, did you do it with your partner with you or alone?

If you did it alone, was that because you found it easier?

Don’t be afraid to give a few details below 😉

Last edited:
I’ve directed and half pushed her and the guy to the outbuilding where he fucked her not knowing she’s my wife.

I think it depends on what you're comfortable with.
We've been in the lifestyle for many years so when I met my new bull for the first in July this year I met him alone to give us a proper chance to get to know each other. Actually we had met for a coffee the summer before but then due to covid lockdown we'd been unable to meet sex. We'd kept in touch via phone and FaceTime calls so after waiting for a year you can imagine how hot we were for each other.
Hubby dropped me off at the hotel and picked me up the following lunchtime, tired, sore but very well fucked and full of cum and very happy that our first proper meet had gone so well xx

The list of responses needs to be expanded to include responses like:
*My partner was not with me
*My partner was in another bedroom or nearby

There's probably lots more!

The first time for us was at a party. My soon to be wife had a few drinks and was taken to an upstairs bedroom and fucked by a guy who turned her on while dancing with her. I, being totally naive did not know this until later when she and I got to our hotel room with her still tipsy. I was horny as hell and more or less ripping her clothes off her when she said "you may not want me tonight, I think I've been bad with someone." Talk about throwing gas on the fire! Within moments I was experiencing seconds with my soon to be wife. She thought I would be mad and was confused but relieved as I ravaged her and told her how much I loved it when "she was bad." Our relationship was off to a good start as we weathered the anxiety her late period created. It forced us to confront pregnancy and what we'd do if she was. We were each 20 years old, and we both noticed I was erect when we talked about it. Anyway, she wasn't PG and we married the next year.

I picked the third option, closest to my experience.

KK’s first three open hot wife encounters were more or less solo. In large part, they were revenge, retribution based as retaliation for an affair I was engaged in.

The first encounter was back-to-back with a guy KK picked up in a local bar - a backseat car-fuck. That night (actually wee hours of the following morning) KK blatantly confessed the encounter, proclaiming that going forward she’d fuck any man she fancied. The following afternoon, KK had the guy visit at our home, locked me out of our bedroom, then fucked his brains out.

The second hot wife encounter was similarly solo - KK went on an overnight hotel date with a colleague/acquaintance rumored to be “horse hung,” an exploratory move on her part, in the same retaliatory mood.

The finale was a holiday gang-bang with six men - it was intended to be an MFM with two guys she connected with on the internet, but it spiraled out of control. That happened in our hotel room, when we were on holiday travel - I was banished from the event, kicked out, and left to drink in a local strip joint to suffer. I got the aftermath, cleaning up the gigantic mess in the hotel suite, and dealing with a hung-over, fucked out wife.

What I consider our first “official,” open hot wife encounter was an unforgettable event. We were traveling on business/pleasure. KK picked up a stranger in the hotel lounge, while I was in our hotel suite concluding a business conference call. Just as the call was winding up, KK showed up in our suite, with her conquest in tow. I watched the whole encounter, up close and personal. The two of them fucked like I wasn’t even present in the room.

All three for me and my wife, I guess.

Our best experiences were live-in lovers. Our first was my best friend in college. He wasn't the marrying type, but my wife loved having sex with him. He moved in with us for the last year and a half of college. So, it was more of a polyamorous arrangement. It happened two more times while I was in the military.

But, my wife has always been free to date others. So, she would go away for a night or a weekend, or her bf would spend a night, or weekend, with us.

My first wife, I was there. i watched, then joined in.

Second wife, her first time was while we were dating, and she did it alone and brought it home to me. Her first time while she was my wife, I was there. I prepped her. ate her pussy, and then turned her over to the guy she had seduced, then joined in.

My wife (of 18 years now, so it looks like third time's the charm) cannot imagine doing it with me present, or a threesome of any kind. That's not entirely true, as she said she told a previous boyfriend she would like to watch him fuck someone. But she's never expressed that sentiment to me, and says me being there is not an option. I'm ok with that. I do think that a big part of her reluctance if from fear that the other guy would freak out, tell others, think bad of her, etc. I hope that one day, she will have a lover who is into it. Who maybe even puts the pieces together and figures out that I must know, and then tell her that he knows I know, and that he doesn't mind, even likes it.

She would still tell him that she wouldn't do it with me there, I'm pretty sure of that. But if he persisted, and if she shared that conversation with me I would also push a little bit from my end, and I think it could be possible. But that's a lot of "if"!

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
I think it depends on what you're comfortable with.
We've been in the lifestyle for many years so when I met my new bull for the first in July this year I met him alone to give us a proper chance to get to know each other. Actually we had met for a coffee the summer before but then due to covid lockdown we'd been unable to meet sex. We'd kept in touch via phone and FaceTime calls so after waiting for a year you can imagine how hot we were for each other.
Hubby dropped me off at the hotel and picked me up the following lunchtime, tired, sore but very well fucked and full of cum and very happy that our first proper meet had gone so well xx
Yes we have done it a LOT and I am now seeing a guy on my own (the guy's choice) and I'm enjoying it. I did see another guy on my own a couple of years back and for 18 months! Mainly my husband has been there to watch which would be his ideal choice. I like both but I am enjoying a weekly seeing-to lol For practical child-care reasons its not been easy to accommodate my husband. He enjoys me when I get home

I would just add that if you have never experienced your wife fucking without you being there, you might want to try it once. I've done both, and I would rather watch and join in, if I had my druthers. But since I don't have the option now, I've been exposed to the intense thrill that comes from waiting, knowing that she's giving herself to him in a way that she wouldn't with an audience. It's hot as hell, and I can visualize it however I prefer

But yeah, I'd still like to actually see her pussy and mouth being penetrated and hear her ecstatic moans being induced by another man.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy