Without sounding weird, bi, or whatever you enjoy...do the men that have sex with your wife look sexy to you?

You’re not weird! I think the bulls that have fucked my wife are sexy when they’re fucking her. Seeing a fit young bull with their big dick taking my wife while she makes noises I’ve never heard before makes the guys extra hot!
One single friend we know, it was about a year or more before he got to fuck my wife. We'd just moved to FL, he was fairly local. He came over we met at a restaurant, then she rode with him to our house. We sat around the pool, talked and fooled around a bit. As we stood to go in the house, I started undressing my wife, got her shorts off and my gawd!!! Was she ever wet - running down her legs wet! I just watched& videoed this encounter. His cock was about 7" and fatter than mine. He got down and ate wife's pussy - when he stood, pussy juice was hanging in strings from his chin, lol. The started to fuck, missionary, when he sunk his cock in, the grunt/groan she let out, hot! He's a much bigger, but not fat, guy than I, something my 100lb Asian wife likes. So her legs are pinned way wide, just due to his size. He was pounding her pussy hard - and she started making sounds I've never heard her make, and I've dang sure not made her make those noises. Was so hot hearing her. He had pounded away for a while, and rolled off on his back for a breather - he didn't get it, lol. My wife jumped up, straddled hi, grabbed his dick, and bam! Impaled herself on it, and rode like a mad woman! Those sounds though! We watched the video later, and she was like "that's me"? LOL

One single friend we know, it was about a year or more before he got to fuck my wife. We'd just moved to FL, he was fairly local. He came over we met at a restaurant, then she rode with him to our house. We sat around the pool, talked and fooled around a bit. As we stood to go in the house, I started undressing my wife, got her shorts off and my gawd!!! Was she ever wet - running down her legs wet! I just watched& videoed this encounter. His cock was about 7" and fatter than mine. He got down and ate wife's pussy - when he stood, pussy juice was hanging in strings from his chin, lol. The started to fuck, missionary, when he sunk his cock in, the grunt/groan she let out, hot! He's a much bigger, but not fat, guy than I, something my 100lb Asian wife likes. So her legs are pinned way wide, just due to his size. He was pounding her pussy hard - and she started making sounds I've never heard her make, and I've dang sure not made her make those noises. Was so hot hearing her. He had pounded away for a while, and rolled off on his back for a breather - he didn't get it, lol. My wife jumped up, straddled hi, grabbed his dick, and bam! Impaled herself on it, and rode like a mad woman! Those sounds though! We watched the video later, and she was like "that's me"? LOL
I fully believe the part of hearing sounds she has never made with you. In the very, very few times I have watched or listened, my wife has let out moans that have actually concerned me. But she was just having fun that I have never been able to give her in 22 yrs.