Wives and their girlfriends

My first real "girlfriend" not long after I was married, just a couple of years. She wasn't the first girl I ever went down on but she was where I
learned how to do it really well. She married the guy across the street and we soon found ourselves attracted to one another. Once we got started, there was no stopping us. I had waited so long for this and I couldn't keep my face out of her pussy. She was so conveniently located, my husband was gone quite a bit and her husband loved our play. I would just grab some wine, walk across the street, have a glass or two and then get her naked and eat her pussy till she couldn't take it anymore. She was one of my fondest sexual experiences.

Mrs Hotwife

1649120408951.png

I spent an amazing time with this blonde beauty. She was just a "summer love" and short term girlfriend, but we were inseparable. I wish so much that she lived near me. I would love to have a permanent girlfriend like her. Another girl I couldn't keep my face out of her pussy! sigh....

1649130048075.png 1649130345264.png

My first real "girlfriend" not long after I was married, just a couple of years. She wasn't the first girl I ever went down on but she was where I
learned how to do it really well. She married the guy across the street and we soon found ourselves attracted to one another. Once we got started, there was no stopping us. I had waited so long for this and I couldn't keep my face out of her pussy. She was so conveniently located, my husband was gone quite a bit and her husband loved our play. I would just grab some wine, walk across the street, have a glass or two and then get her naked and eat her pussy till she couldn't take it anymore. She was one of my fondest sexual experiences.

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 782309
Oh that is so hot you little slut. If I was your husband I'd stay home more just to watch!!!!!

I spent an amazing time with this blonde beauty. She was just a "summer love" and short term girlfriend, but we were inseparable. I wish so much that she lived near me. I would love to have a permanent girlfriend like her. Another girl I couldn't keep my face out of her pussy! sigh....

View attachment 782417 View attachment 782418
OH you hot little fucking slut cunt muncher, I'd love taking your ass as you eat her!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 782417 View attachment 782418
Oh I love your wife eating out the other little slut!!! From reading some of her stories she has had lots of practice at it and loves the taste as do I. I'd love to taste her as well!!!!