Wives, do you enjoy using a strap on dildo on your husband?

coastalkid

Male
From
CA, US
Jul 26, 2016
California, USA
Do you get anything out of using a strap on on your husband? Was it your idea or did your husband ask for it? Does your husband get prepped with an enema? It seems like it would be messy if he didn't. Do you have any suggestions about particular manufacturers for what you have found to be a quality device? If you do fuck your husband regularly do you have any fun stories about it?

What specifically was/is the issue, too painful, too messy, or do you feel like less of a man if you followed through with it?
Yep. Pain is the factor. Cannot even handle the doctor shoves his finger in my ass. I am lucky she loves getting fucked in the ass. I do wish i could return the favor because I know it really turns her on thinking about it.

Do you get anything out of using a strap on on your husband? Was it your idea or did your husband ask for it? Does your husband get prepped with an enema? It seems like it would be messy if he didn't. Do you have any suggestions about particular manufacturers for what you have found to be a quality device? If you do fuck your husband regularly do you have any fun stories about it?
If done right plenty of lube easevinto.itba small onecthen firther from.there it csn be enjoyable. Then she can say now you knowcwhybi like to be Fucked

Yep. Pain is the factor. Cannot even handle the doctor shoves his finger in my ass. I am lucky she loves getting fucked in the ass. I do wish i could return the favor because I know it really turns her on thinking about it.
You can get used to it. Just as easily as a woman can. Start with something small, a vibe for example, and progress gradually to larger. Just remember to bear down, as though you were pushing something out. Don't tighten up as a reflex.

You can get used to it. Just as easily as a woman can. Start with something small, a vibe for example, and progress gradually to larger. Just remember to bear down, as though you were pushing something out. Don't tighten up as a reflex.
My hotwife doesnt peg me .but she did one time take my ass ..Heres what happened
One night we had and extreme night of sex i really gave it to her hard and rough ..she was sore and the next day after some rest she said i will.make you paid i enjoyed it but turn around is fair play i assumed thzt she was going to fuck.me hard ay with me etc.well the next nigbt we are in bed and i was on my.stomach
.She started rubbing me playing with.my cock..Then she said its time to fuck
The nexr thing she is ribbing my ass and something is cold she was lubbing my ass first a finger which felt goog she stop.then started again this time she brought out her 12 in hard plastic vibrator.She libed ot up and started pushing it in my ass ..i said you cant do that..I was told your TAKING IT ALL.once again i said you Its not goi g to.work.she told ne your taking it more lube more push.. The next thing she said get up on all fours.. she kept pushing .she started pulling on.my cock each stroke of my cock she pushed it inbetwen pulling my cock and pushig it in my ass . By this this time one feeling took.the place of the other ..She said well.you have pver half of it in your ass it wont be ling before you have 12 in of hard pkastic cock in your ass. Before long she did have it all.the way in ..She said itold you you were going to get 12 in of cock.in your ass. WHAT i didnt know that itvwasnt tirned on
.She got in all.in my ass and turned it on . The vibra really nade me blow ..I was told she has never had any cock ever cum so much that was the only time it ever happened but it was an experience ill never forget .This is one hundred percent true ask me anything you want.
I learned that night that if she says im.gettimg fuck.i know she means it

My hotwife doesnt peg me .but she did one time take my ass ..Heres what happened
One night we had and extreme night of sex i really gave it to her hard and rough ..she was sore and the next day after some rest she said i will.make you paid i enjoyed it but turn around is fair play i assumed thzt she was going to fuck.me hard ay with me etc.well the next nigbt we are in bed and i was on my.stomach
.She started rubbing me playing with.my cock..Then she said its time to fuck
The nexr thing she is ribbing my ass and something is cold she was lubbing my ass first a finger which felt goog she stop.then started again this time she brought out her 12 in hard plastic vibrator.She libed ot up and started pushing it in my ass ..i said you cant do that..I was told your TAKING IT ALL.once again i said you Its not goi g to.work.she told ne your taking it more lube more push.. The next thing she said get up on all fours.. she kept pushing .she started pulling on.my cock each stroke of my cock she pushed it inbetwen pulling my cock and pushig it in my ass . By this this time one feeling took.the place of the other ..She said well.you have pver half of it in your ass it wont be ling before you have 12 in of hard pkastic cock in your ass. Before long she did have it all.the way in ..She said itold you you were going to get 12 in of cock.in your ass. WHAT i didnt know that itvwasnt tirned on
.She got in all.in my ass and turned it on . The vibra really nade me blow ..I was told she has never had any cock ever cum so much that was the only time it ever happened but it was an experience ill never forget .This is one hundred percent true ask me anything you want.
I learned that night that if she says im.gettimg fuck.i know she means it
My wife fucks my asshole at least twice a week

I always take am enema first.. She has been fucking my ass for years.. It was a mutual part of femdom marriage and my humiliation..

Suggest getting a thin toy that pumps up -- it will streach your sissy-pussy so you can handle a strapon cock or a real cock without the pain.
Yup, gotta open that boi pussy up first, I start with small dildos and work my way up to one the size of the cock I'll be getting fucked with. I never take a dildo or cock without douching out real well first.

She used to but didn’t get enjoyment from giving to me but one of her bulls took my ass as punishment to trying to fuck her whilehe was asleep in the other room. She told him I tried and came into my bedroom to “talk “ to me about….I was told never to tell her