Wives, do you enjoy using a strap on dildo on your husband?

My ex gf loved the power rush that came with pegging. I would come home, she would be wearing a night gown, my maid dress, lingerie and heels would be on the bed. I would shower, prep and come down stairs. She works take off the robe to reveal lingerie or a corset and her 8" natural feel strapon. I was mesmerized by the way it would sway as she moved and it would have a nice natural curve and some bend but not too much. As she got closer I would drop up my knees and she would tease and face fuck me. I would have to curress it against my face, lick the tip kiss it. She would Push it deep in to my throat until I choked.

I would have to be on all fours. She wanted to watch herself fuck me in front of the mirror whilst verbally degrading me and telling me my place as her slave. She would often finger my ass and rim me before the main event. If I came and she managed to catch it in her hand, she would use my cum as lube on me.

Even now, I still crave the submissive degradation whilst been dressed as a maid, schoolgirl or secretary.

Last edited: