Wives giving blowjobs

My wife sucking a friend of ours early one morning. He stayed at our house the night before so he would not have to drive home after drinking. I went in to wake him up, and he was lying on the bed, nude, with a raging hard-on while sound asleep. I returned to the kitchen and told my wife she needed to see something. She dropped her bathrobe, climbed on the bed, and started to suck him off to wake him up.

She swallowed his big load and he says it is the best way he has ever been woke up. My wife swore his cum in her mouth made her coffee bitter later that morning.

View attachment 1423398
Omfg lucky friend. Wife looks so good.

Reactions: BJ Queen and Rem503
My wife sucking a friend of ours early one morning. He stayed at our house the night before so he would not have to drive home after drinking. I went in to wake him up, and he was lying on the bed, nude, with a raging hard-on while sound asleep. I returned to the kitchen and told my wife she needed to see something. She dropped her bathrobe, climbed on the bed, and started to suck him off to wake him up.

She swallowed his big load and he says it is the best way he has ever been woke up. My wife swore his cum in her mouth made her coffee bitter later that morning.

View attachment 1423398
Just once I would like to be woke up like that.

Reactions: Wannabecuck895
My wife has always enjoyed sucking a man's cock. She says when she was younger her Mom scared her to death with fear of getting pregnant so she quickly found she could satisfy guys by sucking their cock and making them cum. When we met, she was still a virgin below the waist but had sucked more cocks than she could recall. She still loves to suck cock and I have seen her offer blowjobs to a lot of guys.

A guy we know was talking about how he can't find a woman who sucks dick, my wife said she could understand that since she loves sucking a man off. She told him she would cuck him off if he wanted, and she said yes, they went inside our bedroom and as she got ready she tied her hair back, telling him he could cum in her mouth, but not to cum in her hair.

Blowjob-Preparation.png

My wife has always enjoyed sucking a man's cock. She says when she was younger her Mom scared her to death with fear of getting pregnant so she quickly found she could satisfy guys by sucking their cock and making them cum. When we met, she was still a virgin below the waist but had sucked more cocks than she could recall. She still loves to suck cock and I have seen her offer blowjobs to a lot of guys.

A guy we know was talking about how he can't find a woman who sucks dick, my wife said she could understand that since she loves sucking a man off. She told him she would cuck him off if he wanted, and she said yes, they went inside our bedroom and as she got ready she tied her hair back, telling him he could cum in her mouth, but not to cum in her hair.

Fuck. Lucky you and lucky guy. Love her ass too. My wife has not sucked cock in over 30 years

Fuck. Lucky you and lucky guy. Love her ass too. My wife has not sucked cock in over 30 years
My wife could probably not go three days without sucking a cock. We had a couple we were friends with back in the late '90s, and the other lady asked my wife to have sex with her husband for her. The other wife did not enjoy sex and she told my wife, everything is equal, women like my wife can enjoy lots of married men whose wives don't want to have sex. It was like my wife could help save marriages in her own special way.

My wife could probably not go three days without sucking a cock. We had a couple we were friends with back in the late '90s, and the other lady asked my wife to have sex with her husband for her. The other wife did not enjoy sex and she told my wife, everything is equal, women like my wife can enjoy lots of married men whose wives don't want to have sex. It was like my wife could help save marriages in her own special way.
Wow. Very hot