Wives Having Interracial Sex On Business Trips

UK Corp sales rep. w/ her client while on a business trip to India
View attachment 939594
I may have responded already, not sure.........but my Boss/Lover asked me to "entertain" a couple groups of potential Clients while on business trips with him (we were involved in a long term affair together). I agreed, and REALLY enjoyed doing this, but he got mad both times because (he said) "you enjoyed it too much!!" so it never happened again. Too bad, I really did enjoy it.....and worth noting, EVERYONE I "entertained" became a Client and most of them still are!! LOL

J (the wife)

I may have responded already, not sure.........but my Boss/Lover asked me to "entertain" a couple groups of potential Clients while on business trips with him (we were involved in a long term affair together). I agreed, and REALLY enjoyed doing this, but he got mad both times because (he said) "you enjoyed it too much!!" so it never happened again. Too bad, I really did enjoy it.....and worth noting, EVERYONE I "entertained" became a Client and most of them still are!! LOL

J (the wife)
You are a good team player and a good worker!

Reactions: europa992

J (the wife)
Pray tell !!

Reactions: Wannabecuck895