Wives taking black dick in public...

Because I have ED for8 years and dementia for 4 wife thinks it's ok to talk and laugh with black neighbour Vince he's 33 .half our age .and she dresses in very short skirts and dresses when in the garden when she is talking to him .but I know what's going on.im sure he will end up fucking her
Hungry wife

Attachments

• IMG_20221002_144212454.jpg
    IMG_20221002_144212454.jpg
    606.1 KB · Views: 124
Because I have ED for8 years and dementia for 4 wife thinks it's ok to talk and laugh with black neighbour Vince he's 33 .half our age .and she dresses in very short skirts and dresses when in the garden when she is talking to him .but I know what's going on.im sure he will end up fucking her
good for her. please keep us updated.

Reactions: DonD
It is though to have those medical problems but you are a good and loving husband to be open to your wife living a full life for things you cannot provide.

Last edited: