Wives that quit being a hot wife

coastalkid

Male
Gold
I don’t expect to get responses from many wives, but I’d like to know what prompted the decision? How did your husband take it? Does he hold out hope you’ll change your mind? Are there aspects that you miss? It seems like once you’re done, you’re done for good. Is that true?

My wife has stopped doing MFM's for various reasons. We had our life disrupted about 6 years ago by our son. Long story short he met a girl...and they both got hooked on meth. Him being a type 1 diabetic since he was 6 years old didn't work so well with Meth. Then one Sunday afternoon, after numerous tries to kick the meth his girlfriend gave up. She went into the bedroom and put a 38 to her chin and pulled the trigger. He broke open the door to see her standing there with her face blown open because she was at the wrong angle, the bullet came out her nose. Our son moved back in with us. After about a year he had a near death experience and has been clean since that day, about 5 years now and doing good. But he lived with us for close to 5 years. That put a stop to bring guys home, we did go to hotels with a few every now and then. So that, her getting older and gaining weight has changed her. I'm still the same and still have the desire to share her, so I am just frustrated. Our own sex life has dwindled year after year and I have pretty much given up on getting it back.

Not saying she is quitting, but May was really drunk a few days ago on our Caribbean holiday. Not in an environment where she would have been fucked by someone else. But I tried to fuck her when we got home and, in her drunkenly slurred voice, told me I hurt her because I was too big and lasted too long. She also told me I couldn't get it up without 10 pills, to which I responded "I'm already up.

Not sure what to make of this!

My wife has stopped doing MFM's for various reasons. We had our life disrupted about 6 years ago by our son. Long story short he met a girl...and they both got hooked on meth. Him being a type 1 diabetic since he was 6 years old didn't work so well with Meth. Then one Sunday afternoon, after numerous tries to kick the meth his girlfriend gave up. She went into the bedroom and put a 38 to her chin and pulled the trigger. He broke open the door to see her standing there with her face blown open because she was at the wrong angle, the bullet came out her nose. Our son moved back in with us. After about a year he had a near death experience and has been clean since that day, about 5 years now and doing good. But he lived with us for close to 5 years. That put a stop to bring guys home, we did go to hotels with a few every now and then. So that, her getting older and gaining weight has changed her. I'm still the same and still have the desire to share her, so I am just frustrated. Our own sex life has dwindled year after year and I have pretty much given up on getting it back.
Some things are more important than fooling around. Very glad your son has turned his life around.

My wife has long dry spells. There's one friend she will still let fuck her if the circumstances are right, but he lives interstate and is married, so hookups are rare. She is ambivalent now and not fussed if it never happens again. She is in he 60s now and says that she had a lot of fun and is satisfied with what we have done (see my stories).

We recently split up. She wanted to dial things down and just have a small number of men she saw regularly. I wanted her to keep going with as many men as possible.

Splitting up came out of nowhere though so I’m still in a bit of shock. I think I pushed it too hard to be honest, she knew I wanted her doing a shift as a street prostitute while I watched and that was the next big idea. It was all too much I think.

You think you pushed to hard? LOL!!! she was willing to have a small group of men and that wasn’t enough for you, wtf. No shit she dumped you! You had a winning ticket but it wasn’t enough and you fucked it up, definitely on you. No normal woman wants to be a prostitute at all, let alone a street whore, get your head checked. Finding new decent guys sucks too, it’s never ending work. Having regulars is the way to go if you are going to be doing this for the long haul. You will never find another woman like her again, I see in your future…real prostitutes 😂 🤮
Ok well I can’t argue I suppose

Many years ago my wife was a hotwife. Over a period of several years she fucked at least a dozen different men. Then she got a yeast infection and stopped hotwifing. Last month we went to Hedonism and she got back into hotwifing for the week and fucked two different guys. But when we got home she had another yeast infection. I have a feeling she's going to stop fucking other guys again. We're going to discuss it this weekend. I'm hoping she doesn't want to stop again.

You think you pushed to hard? LOL!!! she was willing to have a small group of men and that wasn’t enough for you, wtf. No shit she dumped you! You had a winning ticket but it wasn’t enough and you fucked it up, definitely on you. No normal woman wants to be a prostitute at all, let alone a street whore, get your head checked. Finding new decent guys sucks too, it’s never ending work. Having regulars is the way to go if you are going to be doing this for the long haul. You will never find another woman like her again, I see in your future…real prostitutes 😂 🤮
Everyone is different. There are no general rules or limits. He alone can judge if he has gone too far. To get to this stage is that the walk was not so far. And don't forget that life isn't just about sex. There are other factors that tip the balance. On the other hand open and naughty women are not so rare, this forum is the proof. What seems unthinkable for some is fun for others. We musn't have prejudices and accept everyone as they are. When they say my wife is a whore, we both say thank you. 😂. We support each other.

Reactions: Dumpedstag
Many years ago my wife was a hotwife. Over a period of several years she fucked at least a dozen different men. Then she got a yeast infection and stopped hotwifing. Last month we went to Hedonism and she got back into hotwifing for the week and fucked two different guys. But when we got home she had another yeast infection. I have a feeling she's going to stop fucking other guys again. We're going to discuss it this weekend. I'm hoping she doesn't want to stop again.
Did she get the yeast infection while using a condom,or she went Bareback???

Did she get the yeast infection while using a condom,or she went Bareback???
Yeast infections are pretty easily preventable and easily treatable. Attention to hygiene is critical in an active sex life. She should discuss this with her gyno...some meds can increase the chances of yeast infection as do sexual habits and hygienic habits.