Wives that want to become pregnant by their lovers

coastalkid

Male
Gold
I've never been able to understand (so be kind to my honest question) why women want to become pregnant by their lovers. My wife and I have only one son (an adult now) and we had him when we were young. Our thinking was we'd have our freedom from the heavy responsibility for the needs of a child. Even in adulthood our son has health issues that have required us to remain involved in his well being. We are for the most part "empty-nesters" and we have the freedom to travel and do things independently. Essentially, we are free to enjoy ourselves as a couple without the day to day task of being responsible for a child.

The conception of a child is a decision that should have an understanding of the implications and commitment. There are genetic risks with any couple that plans to become pregnant. It would seem an even greater risk to become pregnant with someone who's health history is vague or unknown.

I can only suppose the draw is the taboo or that some women just enjoy being pregnant. Another guess could be that it's relatively young women that want this and women that feel like their child bearing years are slipping away. It could also be a husband and wife that have willingly accepted the full responsibility together no matter what happens.

Like I said those are guesses from an honest question because I don't know. I do know I've read posts that have expressed the desire and they seem genuine. So, is this more fantasy stuff I'm reading, especially when it's interracial and even more complicated? I'm figuring it's like a lot of this site and others, a small percentage of real people posting their real experiences and a LARGE amount of fantasy disguised as purported reality.

I follow a girl on IG that posts all about her non monogamous lifestyle. Shes married to a white guy and they are super happy but she only sleeps around with black men (and her husband of course) but recently she's been posting about how she's pregnant with her black lovers baby. It's pretty hot but not sure I could ever live out that type of fantasy. Not for me

I've never been able to understand (so be kind to my honest question) why women want to become pregnant by their lovers. My wife and I have only one son (an adult now) and we had him when we were young. Our thinking was we'd have our freedom from the heavy responsibility for the needs of a child. Even in adulthood our son has health issues that have required us to remain involved in his well being. We are for the most part "empty-nesters" and we have the freedom to travel and do things independently. Essentially, we are free to enjoy ourselves as a couple without the day to day task of being responsible for a child.

The conception of a child is a decision that should have an understanding of the implications and commitment. There are genetic risks with any couple that plans to become pregnant. It would seem an even greater risk to become pregnant with someone who's health history is vague or unknown.

I can only suppose the draw is the taboo or that some women just enjoy being pregnant. Another guess could be that it's relatively young women that want this and women that feel like their child bearing years are slipping away. It could also be a husband and wife that have willingly accepted the full responsibility together no matter what happens.

Like I said those are guesses from an honest question because I don't know. I do know I've read posts that have expressed the desire and they seem genuine. So, is this more fantasy stuff I'm reading, especially when it's interracial and even more complicated? I'm figuring it's like a lot of this site and others, a small percentage of real people posting their real experiences and a LARGE amount of fantasy disguised as purported reality.
I can perhaps explain this as I've been involved as a sperm donor in clinics as well as in private settings. In my experience at least, people decide for pregnancy due to male factor infertility and then the talks come regarding the method of insemination. Most couples will go for artificial insemination but then there's ones who prefer naturally, at least the woman does. It's all about spicing things up and making the whole process more fun and involving rather than dealing with syringes and equipment. I don't think there's a much bigger and deeper reason beyond that. Most of the stories you'll hear are products of fantasies so these spontaneous pregnancies are not really a thing of reality. At least not as common as deliberate sperm donation.

Reactions: coastalkid
I follow a girl on IG that posts all about her non monogamous lifestyle. Shes married to a white guy and they are super happy but she only sleeps around with black men (and her husband of course) but recently she's been posting about how she's pregnant with her black lovers baby. It's pretty hot but not sure I could ever live out that type of fantasy. Not for me
Sorry i dont belive ina couple having aba y to get there jollies because the wife wants tge guy that shes fucking it That is wrong. Most times after the fact the guy is gone and yout rasieing a kid for 18 years if the child has amedi al problems tbat needs the true father you have a pfoblem FUCK ALL.YOU WANT IT NOT Fair to the child or any or anyo r else use your head ot your pussy to make life decisions

Reactions: coastalkid
Sorry i dont belive ina couple having aba y to get there jollies because the wife wants tge guy that shes fucking it That is wrong. Most times after the fact the guy is gone and yout rasieing a kid for 18 years if the child has amedi al problems tbat needs the true father you have a pfoblem FUCK ALL.YOU WANT IT NOT Fair to the child or any or anyo r else use your head ot your pussy to make life decisions
I agree with you.

Everyone knows the potential risks and consequences of pregnancy. Those who choose to follow that path do it for a multitude of reasons. Husband no longer being able to supply potent sperm could be one.
The tabboo associated with getting pregnant from another man.
The ultimate submission from both of them as the bull completes his status in their marriage.
Everyone has their reasons.