Wives that want to become pregnant by their lovers

coastalkid

Male
Jul 26, 2016
California, USA
I've never been able to understand (so be kind to my honest question) why women want to become pregnant by their lovers. My wife and I have only one son (an adult now) and we had him when we were young. Our thinking was we'd have our freedom from the heavy responsibility for the needs of a child. Even in adulthood our son has health issues that have required us to remain involved in his well being. We are for the most part "empty-nesters" and we have the freedom to travel and do things independently. Essentially, we are free to enjoy ourselves as a couple without the day to day task of being responsible for a child.

The conception of a child is a decision that should have an understanding of the implications and commitment. There are genetic risks with any couple that plans to become pregnant. It would seem an even greater risk to become pregnant with someone who's health history is vague or unknown.

I can only suppose the draw is the taboo or that some women just enjoy being pregnant. Another guess could be that it's relatively young women that want this and women that feel like their child bearing years are slipping away. It could also be a husband and wife that have willingly accepted the full responsibility together no matter what happens.

Like I said those are guesses from an honest question because I don't know. I do know I've read posts that have expressed the desire and they seem genuine. So, is this more fantasy stuff I'm reading, especially when it's interracial and even more complicated? I'm figuring it's like a lot of this site and others, a small percentage of real people posting their real experiences and a LARGE amount of fantasy disguised as purported reality.

Taboo is a common fantasy. I think most wives that get pregnant to lovers do so by accident. But I’m also sure that there are those that carry through in it.
I agree with you. It has to be a very small percentage of women that have this craving. Unless there's a conception issue and all parties know going into it what the responsibilities are, this seems like a lot to ask of a spouse.

I'm down for it but I told my wife if we go through with it we have to make an only fans account to help with bills lol she changed her mind asap. The only reason I'm fine with it is because I have a vasectomy.
Are you really down with it or was that just a test to see if she was interested enough to consider your Only Fans idea to go ahead with the idea of getting pregnant? If she had said she was "down" to the Only Fans idea, how would you respond?

Are you really down with it or was that just a test to see if she was interested enough to consider your Only Fans idea to go ahead with the idea of getting pregnant? If she had said she was "down" to the Only Fans idea, how would you respond?
Yea I'm really down with it... The OF is for extra money we have three kids already. If she wanted to only do OF I'm down for that too.

I was asked to do this by a couple few years ago. Told em I would never do that with anyone. It's a little weird to me hearing about this and it might be more common in this lifestyle than you'd think
Did they ask you why you wouldn't do it? If it's weird to you and you're a "bull" do really believe it is as you say more common that people desire this? A night or a weekend of fun that results in a lifetime commitment seems like a steep price to pay don't you think?

I/we only have a single son (now an adult) and he has been diagnosed (he has had it since birth and it was not discovered until he has been an adult) with Spina Bifida. His condition will result in a slow debilitating condition. We are finally moving to get him on disability to help with the financial burden that accompanies it. This was completely unanticipated. My wife and I are healthy, without any issues, and we never expected to be facing the situation we find ourselves in.

This world is hard enough raising a healthy child let alone one with a permanent disability. As a parent I had dreams of sending my son off to become successful and happy. It turns out our situation was not so simple.

Reactions: Sextravert
Some counterpoint: I've been part of a very small, insular, but active fetish circle for a number of years involving impregnation, breeding, insemination; both realized scenarios, and fantasy scenarios. I know we are not the only such group - however there's no real way of knowing with objectivity how widespread this is.

Our circle includes women and men interested in one or more of the aspects of being pregnant, including lactation fantasies, as well as real insemination scenarios. The breadth and depth of some of this is fascinating. I've met women who love being pregnant, men who fetishize sex with pregnant women, couples that fantasize about impregnation and breeding, all the way to couples that use this as an alternative to IVF.

Individual motivations are all over the map; by far, I find the scenarios involving actual impregnation the most fascinating, erotic, and sensual. I've experienced these in the range of anonymous impregnation, encounters where the woman barebacks random cocks in what amount to gangbang events, repeated until she's impregnated, to encounters on the romantic side, involving the couple and a select lover, hand-picked to impregnate the wife.

Probably greater than half of the individuals fall into the fantasy/role-play part of this domain, the remainder are interested in "the full Monty."

I've never been able to understand (so be kind to my honest question) why women want to become pregnant by their lovers. My wife and I have only one son (an adult now) and we had him when we were young. Our thinking was we'd have our freedom from the heavy responsibility for the needs of a child. Even in adulthood our son has health issues that have required us to remain involved in his well being. We are for the most part "empty-nesters" and we have the freedom to travel and do things independently. Essentially, we are free to enjoy ourselves as a couple without the day to day task of being responsible for a child.

The conception of a child is a decision that should have an understanding of the implications and commitment. There are genetic risks with any couple that plans to become pregnant. It would seem an even greater risk to become pregnant with someone who's health history is vague or unknown.

I can only suppose the draw is the taboo or that some women just enjoy being pregnant. Another guess could be that it's relatively young women that want this and women that feel like their child bearing years are slipping away. It could also be a husband and wife that have willingly accepted the full responsibility together no matter what happens.

Like I said those are guesses from an honest question because I don't know. I do know I've read posts that have expressed the desire and they seem genuine. So, is this more fantasy stuff I'm reading, especially when it's interracial and even more complicated? I'm figuring it's like a lot of this site and others, a small percentage of real people posting their real experiences and a LARGE amount of fantasy disguised as purported reality.
I agree possible health issues inthe future as well as the other guy being around. Explaining to the child when they get older i think.having a child for sexual fantasy and fullfillment is wrong

Some counterpoint: I've been part of a very small, insular, but active fetish circle for a number of years involving impregnation, breeding, insemination; both realized scenarios, and fantasy scenarios. I know we are not the only such group - however there's no real way of knowing with objectivity how widespread this is.

Our circle includes women and men interested in one or more of the aspects of being pregnant, including lactation fantasies, as well as real insemination scenarios. The breadth and depth of some of this is fascinating. I've met women who love being pregnant, men who fetishize sex with pregnant women, couples that fantasize about impregnation and breeding, all the way to couples that use this as an alternative to IVF.

Individual motivations are all over the map; by far, I find the scenarios involving actual impregnation the most fascinating, erotic, and sensual. I've experienced these in the range of anonymous impregnation, encounters where the woman barebacks random cocks in what amount to gangbang events, repeated until she's impregnated, to encounters on the romantic side, involving the couple and a select lover, hand-picked to impregnate the wife.

Probably greater than half of the individuals fall into the fantasy/role-play part of this domain, the remainder are interested in "the full Monty."
My wife and her ex used to do the IVF. It never worked. Then they resorted to his buddies jacking off in cups and her ex dumping it inside her. It all changed when she met me. Hormones maybe was lacking? Cause when I came around she got pregnant.

I certainly fantasized about various bulls getting me pregnant over the years. Especially the black ones since I'm white. I think the taboo of having a mixed race child which of course would have exposed me as a married black cock slut was probably the big turn on there. Fortunately common sense prevailed. Having a child is a lifetime commitment and shouldn't be under taken lightly. Especially not to fuel a twisted sexual fantasy.
That is so true white black.or anyone you dont bring a child into.this world for umyour secual.full fillment

Play is fine BUT YOU XONT DO IT PERIOD OT NOT RIGht and a child should never be put int that position

Reactions: IrishBull
Taboo is a common fantasy. I think most wives that get pregnant to lovers do so by accident. But I’m also sure that there are those that carry through in it.
Agree. When we 1st started wife sharing we had a long discussion about the consequences. Basically if a man has sex with a woman there is a chance she will fall pregnant, birth control or not. No birth control is 100% effective. So if you're going to share your wife with another man you MUST except that she may fall pregnant to him. If you can't then don't do it.