Wives , what aftercare do you give your husband?

Oct 14, 2022
Does your husband need aftercare?
If he wants it how do you give him what he wants, do you know if you went to far with a bull and really upset your husband ? How do you make up for that .

For couples that are in lifestyle do you generally swing or let hubby join in .

I'm asking cause I'm interested but I'm not into being denied a spot at the table, so to speak.

Also I understand that another guy will be going to town on wife and when they are done I might want some too or maybe even join .

Aftercare is that only talking about the act or what else can it entail
None for me, it all about her pleasure

Reactions: Couple4MFM

CanadianKutie

Female
Sep 27, 2022
We will see small groups of men we know and trust for intimate parties at my husband's encouragement. During the parties (which are 3-4 straight completely straight mature guys), my husband kisses me, touches me, talks to me but does not touch himself. Once the party is over, two guys usually help me into our walk-in shower as I am very weak , shower me clean, dry me and help me to a fresh bedroom where my husband will be waiting. He is extremely aroused from watching me at the party.

HotAsianwife

Male
From
US
Mar 3, 2022
United States
We will see small groups of men we know and trust for intimate parties at my husband's encouragement. During the parties (which are 3-4 straight completely straight mature guys), my husband kisses me, touches me, talks to me but does not touch himself. Once the party is over, two guys usually help me into our walk-in shower as I am very weak , shower me clean, dry me and help me to a fresh bedroom where my husband will be waiting. He is extremely aroused from watching me at the party.
You sound like a lovely wife. Do you let them men cum inside so your husband can feel the sperm inside you?. My wife does that and I must admit it’s the most wonderful thing to feel.

Couple4MFM

Couple
Gold member
Dec 21, 2021
USA
My wife enjoys returning from a date or having a man over to our house for her satisfaction. She wants me caged and naked, and when she is done with the guy, she likes to tease me by playfully tapping on my cage, telling me how the man who just fucked her would not fit into a cage. She then teases me, asking if I am ready for some pussy. It is tormenting but arousing.

Sometimes before I clean her out, she will tell her man to use his cum as lube and to put a butt plug in my ass. Then, she has me clean her up. Regardless of how sloppy and messy she is when I start, I pride myself on how clean she is once I am finished.

cleanup-time-cuckold.jpg

LLCanon

Sep 19, 2020
Aftercare is critical with all this. You need to have a hard conversation with your other and decide what is best for the both of you. Meaning does she expect you to be with her after she’s just been with another or does she just want you to clean her up and be happy she was just with another. Then what does she want for you to do to satisfy yourself. Once you start talking all this will open up.
i know personally i would not touch my wife after she did something like that.Matter of fact she would be a single woman

WillowJ

Couple
Nov 25, 2022
Does your husband need aftercare?
If he wants it how do you give him what he wants, do you know if you went to far with a bull and really upset your husband ? How do you make up for that .

For couples that are in lifestyle do you generally swing or let hubby join in .

I'm asking cause I'm interested but I'm not into being denied a spot at the table, so to speak.

Also I understand that another guy will be going to town on wife and when they are done I might want some too or maybe even join .

Aftercare is that only talking about the act or what else can it entail
Relax with a joint and an all mens magazine.t