Wives , what aftercare do you give your husband?

Does your husband need aftercare?
If he wants it how do you give him what he wants, do you know if you went to far with a bull and really upset your husband ? How do you make up for that .

For couples that are in lifestyle do you generally swing or let hubby join in .

I'm asking cause I'm interested but I'm not into being denied a spot at the table, so to speak.

Also I understand that another guy will be going to town on wife and when they are done I might want some too or maybe even join .

Aftercare is that only talking about the act or what else can it entail
None for me, it all about her pleasure

Reactions: Couple4MFM
We will see small groups of men we know and trust for intimate parties at my husband's encouragement. During the parties (which are 3-4 straight completely straight mature guys), my husband kisses me, touches me, talks to me but does not touch himself. Once the party is over, two guys usually help me into our walk-in shower as I am very weak , shower me clean, dry me and help me to a fresh bedroom where my husband will be waiting. He is extremely aroused from watching me at the party.

We will see small groups of men we know and trust for intimate parties at my husband's encouragement. During the parties (which are 3-4 straight completely straight mature guys), my husband kisses me, touches me, talks to me but does not touch himself. Once the party is over, two guys usually help me into our walk-in shower as I am very weak , shower me clean, dry me and help me to a fresh bedroom where my husband will be waiting. He is extremely aroused from watching me at the party.
You sound like a lovely wife. Do you let them men cum inside so your husband can feel the sperm inside you?. My wife does that and I must admit it’s the most wonderful thing to feel.

My wife enjoys returning from a date or having a man over to our house for her satisfaction. She wants me caged and naked, and when she is done with the guy, she likes to tease me by playfully tapping on my cage, telling me how the man who just fucked her would not fit into a cage. She then teases me, asking if I am ready for some pussy. It is tormenting but arousing.

Sometimes before I clean her out, she will tell her man to use his cum as lube and to put a butt plug in my ass. Then, she has me clean her up. Regardless of how sloppy and messy she is when I start, I pride myself on how clean she is once I am finished.

cleanup-time-cuckold.jpg

Aftercare is critical with all this. You need to have a hard conversation with your other and decide what is best for the both of you. Meaning does she expect you to be with her after she’s just been with another or does she just want you to clean her up and be happy she was just with another. Then what does she want for you to do to satisfy yourself. Once you start talking all this will open up.
i know personally i would not touch my wife after she did something like that.Matter of fact she would be a single woman

Does your husband need aftercare?
If he wants it how do you give him what he wants, do you know if you went to far with a bull and really upset your husband ? How do you make up for that .

For couples that are in lifestyle do you generally swing or let hubby join in .

I'm asking cause I'm interested but I'm not into being denied a spot at the table, so to speak.

Also I understand that another guy will be going to town on wife and when they are done I might want some too or maybe even join .

Aftercare is that only talking about the act or what else can it entail
Relax with a joint and an all mens magazine.t

I usually make hubby dress up when the bull is here and for hubby aftercare I allow him to keep dressed up until morning, when the bull leaves

Attachments

• 20221015_101737.jpg
    20221015_101737.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 51
  • 20221015_101914.jpg
    20221015_101914.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 49
  • 20221020_234021.jpg
    20221020_234021.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 43
  • 20221022_144725.jpg
    20221022_144725.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 46
  • 20221022_152123.jpg
    20221022_152123.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 53
Mostly she cuddles with me, allows me to lick her and also enjoy and share the semen of her lover.
So I am anyhow included in the erotic and bological triangle. Simetimes she allows me to cumin my diaper by masturbating or humping her leg. It depends of her mood but I get rewardes quite frequently :)

Reactions: cuck52 and Tinitn3
For the wife, isn't having to partake in sex (or any sexual activity) with her husband after sex with a guy chosen because of their sexual ability kind of a big let down? It seems a lot like going to Ruth's Chris for a steak & then stopping for a Taco Bell chalupa on the drive home.

There is a lot of truth in what you said here. I know from my wife's perspective you are right on the mark.

• Love
Reactions: Rizzo
When our guy friend visits it's always 3 rounds with him and 2 for me.
Aftercare....when he leaves we always fuck some more. If I can't cum, usually I can, we just go to sleep. Next morning we fuck for sure.

There is a lot of truth in what you said here. I know from my wife's perspective you are right on the mark.
Totally agree. While we believe as husbands that we allow it and should get aftercare, we don’t get that right anymore. We gave her away. Reclaiming is for stags, not cucks

Reactions: Couple4MFM
You get a really interesting take on what a woman thinks of her cuckold husband/SO when you spend time with them alone. It is unfair to paint with too wide a brush but, surprisingly often the ladies suggest they remain with their cuck inspite of as opposed to because of the guys proclivity to let them sleep around with more desirable guys. Often it appears they stay because it is the path of least resistance and allows them to maintain whatever family/monetary comforts the relationship brings with it. Sometimes the whole thing even sounds a little lonely and sad because their relationships almost seem to be built on a deck of cards.
Agreed

Totally agree. While we believe as husbands that we allow it and should get aftercare, we don’t get that right anymore. We gave her away. Reclaiming is for stags, not cucks

I fully understand my wife's need to find a larger cock. I enjoy seeing her being brought to hard orgasms by a man who fills her pussy and can make her eyes glaze over and roll back in her head while her toes curl. Her legs and body shake in tremors. She is still very generous to me, but when I get my cock inside her, she will ask if I am inside her yet. Why would she want something she can barely feel?