Wives , what aftercare do you give your husband?

Aug 5, 2022
Does your husband need aftercare?
If he wants it how do you give him what he wants, do you know if you went to far with a bull and really upset your husband ? How do you make up for that .

For couples that are in lifestyle do you generally swing or let hubby join in .

I'm asking cause I'm interested but I'm not into being denied a spot at the table, so to speak.

Also I understand that another guy will be going to town on wife and when they are done I might want some too or maybe even join .

Aftercare is that only talking about the act or what else can it entail

If he wants it how do you give him what he wants, do you know if you went to far with a bull and really upset your husband ? How do you make up for that .

I'm asking cause I'm interested but I'm not into being denied a spot at the table, so to speak.

Also I understand that another guy will be going to town on wife and when they are done I might want some too or maybe even join .

Aftercare is critical with all this. You need to have a hard conversation with your other and decide what is best for the both of you. Meaning does she expect you to be with her after she’s just been with another or does she just want you to clean her up and be happy she was just with another. Then what does she want for you to do to satisfy yourself. Once you start talking all this will open up.

We have a guy friend we see regularly for mfm fun. We're definitely not swingers, but we do enjoy this sexy fun and only do it with him.
Aftercare....never herd that term but I get it.
It's not cuckold at all for us, just a lot of sex in a night, we take turns doing her. He definitely has more "sex time" with her when he's visits but I get all I want also. It's easy to see she REALLY likes sex with him. We have gooooood sex for a solid week after he's been with us.
Typical night he goes 3 rounds, sometimes one in her butt. I go twice. Been nights he's gone 4 times. I always fuck her again after he leaves.
Tons of posts on here about husbands that don't ever have sex with the wife, she only does other guys. Or hubby has to wait till he's "allowed", or he must lick her clean, etc.
I would not be into this if my wife was like that.

Our dynamic is I may be able to spoon with her if she allows after the lover leaves but I am not allowed to touch her usually as soon as the date is set…could be 3-5 days before or at least 24 hours or more after. delayed, not denied, is the way our dynamic has morphed.

We have a guy friend we see regularly for mfm fun. We're definitely not swingers, but we do enjoy this sexy fun and only do it with him.
It's not cuckold at all for us, just a lot of sex in a night, we take turns doing her. He definitely has more "sex time" with her when he's visits but I get all I want also. It's easy to see she REALLY likes sex with him. We have gooooood sex for a solid week after he's been with us.
Typical night he goes 3 rounds, sometimes one in her butt. I go twice. Been nights he's gone 4 times. I always fuck her again after he leaves.
Tons of posts on here about husbands that don't ever have sex with the wife, she only does other guys. Or hubby has to wait till he's "allowed", or he must lick her clean, etc.
Agreed 👍

I want to see your wife. Im feeling so sexy now
Really i need to fuck your wife hard as she never tried before
Send me

It really depends on how well the other guy satisfied my wife. One BBC bull wears her out so much that I am not allowed to touch her that night, and generally, she is sore for a few days. She also has a BWC bull who leaves her in the same shape.

I love sloppy seconds, and with several men, I get that after they finish for the last time. Sliding inside her slick, wet, hot, used pussy is incredible. My wife will often climb up on top of me and ride me, so the guy's cum is forced out and runs down my balls and ass crack while she rides me. I normally will cum very fast from this, and then she will climb up and feed me everything she has inside her.

Bedtime02ED.jpg

As others have mentioned, when my wife has a night planned or is going to meet a guy, I am denied sex for days before. She had one very dominant bull who was visiting Florida for three months. He told her that her pussy was off limits to any other man, including her husband. I was not permitted to touch her until he had left the country.

Our dynamic is I may be able to spoon with her if she allows after the lover leaves but I am not allowed to touch her usually as soon as the date is set…could be 3-5 days before or at least 24 hours or more after. delayed, not denied, is the way our dynamic has morphed.
I have a hot girlfriend and I provide the "aftercare" for her!!!! Whether she sees one of her regulars, has a good time with her Hubby, or meets someone new, she always tells me about it, often with the details. And I always try to have a good time with her soon after. Perhaps it's the competitive instinct!!! Sometimes if she has particularly good sex in a particular way with another partner, we will actually imitate that or even re-enact it. We laugh about it and enjoy ourselves. We have done this many times.

She's my main woman; I'm her main man. I don't for a minute think she shares all her feelings with me -- there's always something held back in any relationship. But I can tell when she has someone she cares about, and if one of those relationships gets rocky for some reason, I am there to console her and counsel her.

It really depends on how well the other guy satisfied my wife. One BBC bull wears her out so much that I am not allowed to touch her that night, and generally, she is sore for a few days. She also has a BWC bull who leaves her in the same shape.

I love sloppy seconds, and with several men, I get that after they finish for the last time. Sliding inside her slick, wet, hot, used pussy is incredible. My wife will often climb up on top of me and ride me, so the guy's cum is forced out and runs down my balls and ass crack while she rides me. I normally will cum very fast from this, and then she will climb up and feed me everything she has inside her.

View attachment 941903

As others have mentioned, when my wife has a night planned or is going to meet a guy, I am denied sex for days before. She had one very dominant bull who was visiting Florida for three months. He told her that her pussy was off limits to any other man, including her husband. I was not permitted to touch her until he had left the country.
Exactly how the hotwife treats me

When other men fuck my wife, sliding my rock hard cock into that soppy wet, cum filled pussy for sloppy 2nds is what I guess I could call my after care! Never heard it called that before, but it sounds good to me...lol.
My wife let's me put my cock in her pussy after she has fucked other men only to let me take a few strokes to see how stretched out she is and then tells me to stop because she can't feel me after having a real cock... I'm usually not allowed to fuck her for at least 48 hours ... She will keep me naked and edging myself for hours during that time without cumming... We both love her to humiliate me and give me blue balls for days... When she does allow me to cum she makes me eat it.. Usually she will feed it to me from a spoon while she has a large didlo up my ass....

nT_tft4t54tsdneravd3xv9gjyk_600.jpg
mmmm then enjoyment for my husband is.the watching...mmm if he is good I let him cum on my feet

My wife does not allow me to touch her for a minimum of 5-7 days before she meets her Bull.