Wives who cheated before they were hot wives.

I'm a little ashamed to admit that we got into the lifestyle because I cheated on my husband. We got married at 19 just before he deployed. Three weeks after the wedding I ended up in a drunken gangbang with 5 guys at a party, the three roommates that were renting the place and a couple of their buddies. I felt guilty about it but it was a really erotic experience. It was humiliating while it happened and I felt violated when they were done but I was really turned on by how roughly they treated me and enjoyed being the center of attention. I ended up going back for more every weekend for the whole year my husband was deployed and they pretty much did everything imaginable to me.

After my husband returned I tried being a faithful wife but that really didn't last long. Shortly before I turned 21 I started an affair with a 36 year old coworker. I felt sorry for him because he was in the middle of a divorce. What I didn't know was that he was getting divorced because he was into cuckolding and his wife wasn't so she was leaving him. Unfortunately my husband quickly found out about the affair and we separated. I started dating my coworker and pretty quickly he started sharing me with his friends which were all in their late 30s and early 40s. He also started taking me to various adult theaters and video stores because me having sex with strangers was a big kink for him. Unfortunately he kept pressuring me to bareback most of these strangers. I went along with it for awhile because I was young and dumb and thought we were in love but eventually I had to break off the relationship with him.

I ended up reconciling with my husband who had also had plenty of sexual adventures while we were separated. We've been in an open marriage ever since and did quite a bit of swinging together. Eventually my husband lost interest in swinging but I still date. We don't really have a traditional cuckold relationship though, he doesn't participate or watch when I play nor does he do clean ups when I get home.

Pics are from when I was 20-21 about 35 years ago and taken by the boyfriend that was into cuckolding. View attachment 1413945View attachment 1413946View attachment 1413947View attachment 1413948View attachment 1413949
Lynn, you were gorgeous then and are probably spectacular now. I applaud you for your journey and the path you took. There was probably some disappointment, but most fulfillment and the fact that you acknowledge what you desire and go get it is admirable.

Reactions: SlutwifeCCuckJ