Wives with husbands that suck dick

My wife had a date Friday and she proposed that he comes over so she can give me some more cock sucking lessons. He agreed and is coming over Wednesday night. She said she made him cum in her mouth and wants to see if I can do the same.
Have fun. You will really enjoy the feeling of a cock releasing in your mouth. Make sure to savor the taste. And be proud of yourself for pleasing both your wife and her lover.

I also wish the same. One time she asked me if I wanted to suck cock and I blew it and said no. If it was asked as if she wanted me to, I would have said, if you want me to, but I didn't get that sense. At the time I was eating my cum from her pussy.
Sounds amazing

My wife has had a negative view of bi play, but didn't seem such a big deal to me. Our first swinging experience was with a couple, and his wife wanted to eat my wife while I fucked her, and my wife sucked her husband. Afterwards, my wife said she didn't care for that. Next experience, different couple, without asking, his lady dove in to eat his pie from my wife, while he grabbed my cock and gave me a suck. Made my wife a bit angry...
Then we met a single guy, who is bi. Him and wife were in a 69, and i was fucking her from behind. then stopped for a bit, went to kiss her. She took his cock out of her mouth, we kissed. After, figuring what the heck, grabbed her hand, which was holding his cock, and guided his cock to my mouth, and started sucking. Then we both sucked on it. On the way home, she told me that made her "hot"... We've been back to his house 3 more times... lol

It is my experience that many cucks either suck cock or fantasize about it. I also think many wives like their cuck hubby to suck her man as she watches or shares him.
There is not a more certain point for me to know that I am a cuck- then when I am on my knees in front of her bull, asking permission to suck his cock. He then fucks my wife with that cock whilst I remain on my knees next to bed. When he is done with her, I clean her pussy and I thank him for looking after my wife. Then I ask him to allow me to suck his cock again.

I suck cock on my own. My hotwife has no idea. BUT I also suck her partners when she so instructs.
I do the same but wife is aware and condones. I have an on-going thing with a guy now who I suck off when he calls. Thoroughly enjoy being his personal cock sucker. I also have sucked my wife's lovers when the opportunity arose. Either fluffed them, or sucked them while they fucked. Of course was on clean-up duty as well.

quiero aclarar que quien esta escribiendo es la mitad femenina de esta pareja swinger bisexual y desde mi experiencia personal puedo decir que la experiencia suprema de estar junto a mi hombre y vernos a los ojos mientras podemos sentir como se tocan nuestras lenguas alrededor del cuerpo de la pinga de algún amigo y vernos el gusto que nos da estar así es solamente superado por el ser penetrados juntos por ese mismo amigo