Wives with husbands that suck dick

I know what I get out of having my dick sucked, but I've always wondered why so many people enjoy sucking a guy's cock so much. I asked Carol why she enjoys it so much, and she just laughed. Never answered.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
I think it would be very hot to watch when cuck husband is sucking bulls cock when doing forplay.
I didn’t ask , but when my honey was getting pounded by her first , who I happened to set up for her and was black , at his apartment; her already squirting, after seconds, I casually leaned over and asked for a taste , first for her, first she ever seen me suck cock too, “Perfect” . We came to an instant understanding, her bbc was gonna be shared !

Reactions: HDguyinusa
i know why. Sucking cock is an experience that no one will forget. Especially if you get a nice big stiff cock to start with
Unless you can understand the feeling one gets holding another mans dick in your mouth that is so sexual to feel your intimate efforts extend to another persons reaction of excitement to your efforts, the increased hardness of his dick , his veins becoming more pronounced . Warmer, throbbing , excited , thrusting and if you’re really good at what you do an explosion of tasty baby batter that’s delicious while feeling his dick going softer again.

Though I ate Stacey's pussy recently after her lover came inside of her, I don't think there is anything she or he could do to convince me to suck his dick. Not something that appeals to me. To each their own.
That’s the beauty of this all. Cucks are turned on by different things. We don’t all clean up, we don’t all suck cock, we don’t all wear cages, we aren’t all into humiliation, but in our own way we are all cucks.