Wives with husbands that suck dick

My wife loves it when I suck her boyfriend's cock. She likes me to fluff him first to get him hard before she fucks him and after he fills her up she asks me to clean them both up. I do this gladly and she always gives me a nice smile. Her boyfriend says I suck cock as well as any woman, which is a compliment I enjoy.

My husband does not do it nor do I think I would want him to. That's my cock to suck !!:love::love: That being said hubby has literally eaten hundreds of my lovers loads from various parts of my body....

Reactions: mirella.hango
My wife loves it when I suck her boyfriend's cock. She likes me to fluff him first to get him hard before she fucks him and after he fills her up she asks me to clean them both up. I do this gladly and she always gives me a nice smile. Her boyfriend says I suck cock as well as any woman, which is a compliment I enjoy.
Did you always suck cock or did you start sucking cock for her? It’s a special man that never sucked but started sucking cock on his wife’s request.

When I was a young lad I used to suck my buddies. So I had some experience. But then it was all girls and I hadn't sucked again until one night my wife's boyfriend was sitting on a chair and she was about to get on top and ride him reverse cowgirl. But before she got on she asked me to get him hard for her. I was surprised at this and super excited. Within seconds I was on my knees in front of him worshiping his cock. I like to kiss it all over and then lick it from the balls up the shaft to the head before going full deep throat. I could tell by his sounds how much he loved it. Then when he was really hard and moved away so my wife could ride him to completion. But I did continue to kneel there and watched the action up close and then cleaned them both when they had finished. A pleasant surprise from me that night.

I suck cock on my own. My hotwife has no idea. BUT I also suck her partners when she so instructs.
Same here. But the difference with me is my wife is not into gay/bi men. So the chance of her asking me to suck her bulls. I wish she would but I’m also not sure if her men would be into me sucking them.

Reactions: Cuckintights
Same here. But the difference with me is my wife is not into gay/bi men. So the chance of her asking me to suck her bulls. I wish she would but I’m also not sure if her men would be into me sucking them.
I've been sucking cock for many years, to the best of my knowledge she is unaware.

When I started to push her to be a hotwife she tried to turn the tables on me, I think I surprised her and agreed and went for it. BUT before hand I asked her how she'd feel seeing me with another guy. In reality her answer would and did determine my action.

After she became a HW she would occasionally ask me to suck her partners, of course I would comply. Not sure if it was for a sexual thrill or a controlling thrill, I really don't care which.

Now for a funny thing, many sex partners contact her for a repeat, one guy I sucked off for her called for a repeat but he wanted me not her.

I've been sucking cock for many years, to the best of my knowledge she is unaware.

When I started to push her to be a hotwife she tried to turn the tables on me, I think I surprised her and agreed and went for it. BUT before hand I asked her how she'd feel seeing me with another guy. In reality her answer would and did determine my action.

After she became a HW she would occasionally ask me to suck her partners, of course I would comply. Not sure if it was for a sexual thrill or a controlling thrill, I really don't care which.

Now for a funny thing, many sex partners contact her for a repeat, one guy I sucked off for her called for a repeat but he wanted me not her.
That is also largely dependent on the men. Most straight men would not let a man suck their cock. All of my wife’s men a straight. Maybe one or two of them wouldn’t mind but admitting it maybe different.
I tried bringing home a straight looking bi friend but for whatever reason we never got to hook up with my wife.