Women's Thoughts on. Panty Play

L

luv2taste

Curious on women's thoughts on their husbands or boyfriends panty play
I for one, when I'm feeling particularly horny and my woman is not around, luv retrieving a pair of her panty's from the dirty clothes hamper, sniffing her aroma from them, maybe giving them a little lick and then wrapping them around my cock and jacking off into them.
I also enjoy when we are together, watching her seductively remove her panty, hand them to me and "order" me to sniff and lick them and watch as I use them to masturbate until I ejaculate a load of my hot semen into them
I'm curious as to any women on this site as how they feel about it their man using their panties to masturbate.

First, I wear a panty everyday. Now, for the rest of the story...

I traveled recently for a week long business trip to LA and my wife came with me. On day one, I was gone most of the day and when I returned I noticed my wife's panty on my bed (we sleep separate). She told me she had met an interesting man in the hotel and suggested he join us for dinner. I immediately knew where this was going.
She told me to wear the panty she had worn that day and had placed on the bed.
When I went to put it on, it was damp and smelled. A delightful odor to me. By the way, my wife and I both wear a size 5 bikini cut. So I changed clothes and we all met in the lobby. At dinner, he sat next to her. Me, across the table. I'll skip all the details, but he was able to spend some time with her over the next few days while I was with with clients. They ended up fucking during the day and I wore her dirty panties to dinner for three nights. What is it about men wearing and smelling a worn panty? Humiliation for sure. And it is a way for me to be closer to my wife. Any thoughts?

i,m wearing all kind of sexy lingerie with high heels,it makes me feel naughty&slutty&obedient,i hope to found many admirers from men in lingeie,if you want to chat or talk about it,please send me PM,i like to be under control of a woman and teasing men in slutty outfits is also a fav,what you think about my pics

Attachments

• open legs&red sandals.jpg
    open legs&red sandals.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 7
  • fishnets&latex.jpeg
    fishnets&latex.jpeg
    97.1 KB · Views: 9
  • legs to tease.jpg
    legs to tease.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 10
  • red and hot.jpg
    red and hot.jpg