Wonder about your EX?

Ever wonder what your EX really thought about you in bed? Ever wondered if she cheated or thought about cheating with much bigger man? Let's hear it or DM me to chat about her and I have an idea that you would love
Yes I wish my ex knew how much I was into letting her sleep with other men . I never got to tell her before we split up . Maybe that would have saved our relationship. I jerk off to picturing her getting fucked and then coming to me and letting me clean her out

My one and only ex ended our relationship after three weeks of mediocre sex affected by my inability to sustain an erection. She even said “I can’t feel you inside me” not long before the end. Following that she tried to seduce a friend of mine who is taller, more muscular and more well endowed than me. He didn’t go for it because of the bro-code but I later realised I missed a chance at a real cucking.

I did end up at the doctor with a urethral infection that week so I'm pretty sure she cheated on me. She made it know during our relationship that she was still in touch with a FB of hers for whom it was apparently "not unusual to go 20 times a night". I found that hard to believe but I couldn't think why she would make it up.

Reactions: dnaughtiest99
My exwife ALWAYS cheated, it was her way. When we first got together, she was still very young, she loved to flirt with other men right in front of me. At first it used to get me jealous, but also I used to get a hard on just imagining her fucking them. After around 6 months of us being together, I took her to Magaluf for 2 weeks. On the plane she was very drunk and was flirting with another couple, who turned out to be long term swing partners after the holiday, but that's another story. We found a nudist beach and I asked if she would like to try it, what a stupid question. Within 15 secs of getting on the beach she was completely naked with every guy on the beach looking at her. I had to lie face down as it was having a far to obvious effect on me and at 8" long with a good girth it wasn't easy to hide. I was pretending to read a book and as a guy or guys would pass I whispered "here's another one" and she would open her legs enough for them to see the fleshy insides of her pussy hole. Some she would kneel on all fours, legs apart and pretend to straighten her towel. This give a very clear view of all private areas with her firm tits still in place.
Basically we found the best place to flirt and even have a number of guys openly wanking while watching her, was on the nude beaches. So as for her cheating there was never any need as she knew I got off on other guys hitting on her and some she would go all the way with and we would fuck later as she related every thing she did. It wasn't until later in the marriage she started keeping her meets a secret, even though I usually found out about them. There are a number of rendezvous that I missed and the last one was the last straw

Attachments

• 307759-b8d2fe41408f274c607c37c706d30f7b (1).jpg
    307759-b8d2fe41408f274c607c37c706d30f7b (1).jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 37
  • 196146-f2ecaa2d4ec17c7fb80a14da3fb11627 (1).jpg
    196146-f2ecaa2d4ec17c7fb80a14da3fb11627 (1).jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 37
I'd love to fuck my ex again. While I eat her pussy, she can tell me what she really thought of our sex life and ask the guys she's been with.

For my girl, I'm trying to track down her exs and contact them