Wondering what you think of the wife...

• Love
Reactions: JoeyP
Glad all you fellow perv's are enjoying my #slutwife and lets keep her #happy #filled #smiling #vertical
Glad all you fellow perv's are enjoying my #slutwife and lets keep her #happy #filled #smiling #verticalView attachment 901729
Somehow I keep going back to this pic. Hmm ur wife wearing a short blackdress and that amazing pussy on offer ...is just impossible to resist

• Love
Took this today, as she was on the phone with her bull, arranging her night and pick-up..now I am still stroking my cock thinking about what she is doing..and still not home...gotta love this life! Thoughts?View attachment 906807
that's pretty damn hot that guys are texting her like that. did you peek over her shoulder to read the texts as you were fondling her boobs and ass?

• Love
So the wife is getting ready to go out for the day today, and I noticed that when she got out of the shower she was shaved clean and smooth and her ass also..mmm...wonder what she had planned that she also took her jar of Coconut Oil with her...wow..can't wait to hear the details..~