Wondering what you think of the wife...

Another Saturday Night JO and sitting alone...hope I get something good to clean up~View attachment 1158398
What will she be doing next? Fucking her lover no doubt ;) Did you get something to clean up when she got home? Or has she even gotten home yet? I loved to get a call from my wife saying not to wait up, I'll be spending the night. BYW, I love her ink.

• Love
Reactions: JoeyP
So the wife gets home and is all so excited...she said he was so happy for his VD Gift and wanted to show off hers...which she was equally excited as you can see in the photos..and yes..she arrived home this am..actually had to go pick her up~ She showed me what he got and then flaunted her gift!BeFunky-collage (65) (800x657).jpg

So we are at a big Outdoor Party last night...and what does the slut wife say to me...#slip..if my brother was here, me and him would have such a good time, as she was quite wasted running her hands all over her body dancing and getting herself off in public...wow...now she is admitting it outloud...and has "no cares" who sees her....